Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… 11:36 - Mar 3 with 3312 viewsSitfcB

Mental.

Can’t believe we’re back up to second and only 3 points off Leicester!

And look how tight it is down the bottom!! Apart from Rotherham

What a league.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 11:47 - Mar 3 with 3234 viewsSheffordBlue

And if you want to see what the table looks like with our results against teams on it then that's here:

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 13:43 - Mar 3 with 2949 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 11:47 - Mar 3 by SheffordBlue

And if you want to see what the table looks like with our results against teams on it then that's here:

That is a cool way of looking at the table.

Norwich is the only game of the entire season we have drew where we scored first?

And by the looks of it only 2 games we when we have scored first we haven't won? Blimey.
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 16:26 - Mar 3 with 2612 viewsHelp

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 11:47 - Mar 3 by SheffordBlue

Dan can you post this after every game like some of the other posters with the league would look like after the matches I love this stuff
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 16:31 - Mar 3 with 2581 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That's really consistent against the lower teams. That is the key, to win most of the matches against the lower teams. Drawing those near the top is then enough.

Interesting we have done better away against all the mid-table sides than the bottom 3.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 16:55 - Mar 3 with 2488 viewsBiGDonnie

Imagine being promoted with three to go. We could let Hull/Coventry spank us to hurt the scums play off chances.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 18:51 - Mar 3 with 2298 viewsnorfsufblue

Yeah but it's a rubbish league or something 🤫😉🤣🤣🤣
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 21:03 - Mar 3 with 2144 viewsWestSussexBlue

Is there any of us that honestly expected this back in August?
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 21:23 - Mar 3 with 2052 viewsgainsboroughblue

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 21:03 - Mar 3 by WestSussexBlue

Definitely not. Not that I'm complaining, I was looking forward to a chilled season of mid-table consolidation rather than this nerve shredding experience. It's fantastic isn't it. Just being involved, let alone the actual possibility that we may do this. I'm actually confident we will.

I also didn't expect to see second place again after we dropped out of the top 2. It's going to the wire.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 21:33 - Mar 3 with 1997 viewsDarkBrandon

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 21:03 - Mar 3 by WestSussexBlue

Expected? No. But I took a lot of heart from our games against Burnley last season.

At a push I could have imagined us being near the top. But not if all of Leeds Leicester and Southampton really started motoring. I still can’t quite believe they are doing so well and we are *still* right up there
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 22:46 - Mar 3 with 1869 viewsBonchosBicycle

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 21:23 - Mar 3 by gainsboroughblue

Definitely not. Not that I'm complaining, I was looking forward to a chilled season of mid-table consolidation rather than this nerve shredding experience. It's fantastic isn't it. Just being involved, let alone the actual possibility that we may do this. I'm actually confident we will.

I also didn't expect to see second place again after we dropped out of the top 2. It's going to the wire.

I'd said at the start that I thought we'd be in the playoff picture this season with any luck. Never expected what has happened. I really thought we may have blown it after the Xmas poor run - -going from so far ahead to getting sucked back in, and done too many playoffs with us to have hope there. But it is back in our own hands now. It doesn't matter what anyone else does, we just have to keep sticking it to teams and we're up. Uppa Towen!
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 11:12 - Mar 4 with 1518 viewsSitfcB

Absolutely not.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 11:35 - Mar 4 with 1457 viewsDanTheMan

Nope. I keep thinking I'd have absolutely taken a play off place at the start of the season but now I'd be a bit disappointed if we end up going through that gauntlet.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 11:35 - Mar 4 with 1449 viewsKieran_Knows

Game by game mate, game by game!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 12:45 - Mar 4 with 1327 viewsdingus

Interesting. Against the top 8 we're averaging about a point a game, from 9th to 18th we beat them all and bottom four is 2 points a game. So we're gong to end up with 99 points. One more than last year!
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 14:43 - Mar 4 with 1206 viewsBiGDonnie

Couple of people did...

Kropotkin and Tractordownsouth's 2023-24 prediction competition by tractordownsouth 26 Jul 2023 17:26
It's that time of year again.

Scoring system is the same as last year. You predict every team’s position and get one point for every position that team finishes away from your prediction. For example, if you predict Millwall to finish 4th and they finish 7th, you will get 3 points. All the teams are added to the total so the objective is to get as few points as possible.

Any tiebreakers will be decided first by who predicts Town’s position most accurately and then by whose 1st placed predicted team finishes closest to the title, then 2nd place, then 3rd.

Kropotkin is doing the spread sheets so there are a few ground rules:

Don’t number teams as 1,2,3 etc or put champions, relegated, just list them in order of your predicted table.

Use the full name of each team as below so it’s easier to pick up on the spreadsheet.

Closing date is 4th August at 8pm.

Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers
Bristol City
Cardiff City
Coventry City
Huddersfield Town
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Norwich City
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End
Queens Park Rangers
Rotherham United
Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion

COYBs

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 15:00 - Mar 4 with 1162 viewsnorfsufblue

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 14:43 - Mar 4 by BiGDonnie

Couple of people did...

Kropotkin and Tractordownsouth's 2023-24 prediction competition by tractordownsouth 26 Jul 2023 17:26
It's that time of year again.

Scoring system is the same as last year. You predict every team’s position and get one point for every position that team finishes away from your prediction. For example, if you predict Millwall to finish 4th and they finish 7th, you will get 3 points. All the teams are added to the total so the objective is to get as few points as possible.

Any tiebreakers will be decided first by who predicts Town’s position most accurately and then by whose 1st placed predicted team finishes closest to the title, then 2nd place, then 3rd.

Kropotkin is doing the spread sheets so there are a few ground rules:

Don’t number teams as 1,2,3 etc or put champions, relegated, just list them in order of your predicted table.

Use the full name of each team as below so it’s easier to pick up on the spreadsheet.

Closing date is 4th August at 8pm.

Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers
Bristol City
Cardiff City
Coventry City
Huddersfield Town
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Norwich City
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End
Queens Park Rangers
Rotherham United
Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion

Bl00dy hell , just checked mine and I done us to win it!.... I was drinking a lot of strong Stout and Porter at the start of the season I guess!
The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 15:03 - Mar 4 with 1152 viewsBiGDonnie

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 15:00 - Mar 4 by norfsufblue

Bl00dy hell , just checked mine and I done us to win it!.... I was drinking a lot of strong Stout and Porter at the start of the season I guess!

Haha, Kroptokin should announce you champion now.

COYBs

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 15:51 - Mar 4 with 1048 viewsKropotkin123

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 16:26 - Mar 3 by Help

Dan can you post this after every game like some of the other posters with the league would look like after the matches I love this stuff

You can see it here - https://www.soccerstats.com/team.asp?league=england2&stats=24-ipswich-town - whenever you wish

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 16:34 - Mar 4 with 977 viewsSheffordBlue

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 15:51 - Mar 4 by Kropotkin123

You can see it here - https://www.soccerstats.com/team.asp?league=england2&stats=24-ipswich-town - whenever you wish

I only saw this recently, well after I started doing mine. Think mine looks better though!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 20:17 - Mar 4 with 857 viewsWestSussexBlue

The Championship table is a sight to behold at the moment… on 21:23 - Mar 3 by gainsboroughblue

Completely agree gainsborough, I honestly thought dropping out of the top Two was that done.
If anything it’s strengthened us even further, I’m starting to really have belief now that this group of players managed by the best coach outside the Premier League are going to pull this off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024