Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story 10:04 - Mar 8 with 12688 viewsitfcjoe

At this point, even if he is to get back I struggle to see him getting up to speed as will have not played for 3 months plus

Regarding right-back Williams, who has been back at parent club Manchester United since the start of January, McKenna, whose side will wear their white third kit at the Cardiff City Stadium, says there is no date yet pencilled in for his return to the club.

“No news, that’s with the Man United medical team and out of our hands,” he said. “To be honest, our full focus is just with the players that are here.”

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 19:21 - Mar 8 with 2130 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

It doesn't take much intelligence to work out what the issue is. Anyone with any humanity will want nothing but the best for BW. He has given us some fantastic moments this season, and I would absolutely love to see him overcome his issues and even come back to play a part in our run-in. Whether he comes back or not, I wish him the mental strength and fortitude to recover and get back to what he does best. Brandon Williams is a Blue.

Poll: would you rather

Paul Lamebet latest on 19:39 - Mar 8 with 2078 viewskiwiblue

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:16 - Mar 8 by GeoffSentence

I wonder when he will start looking for a proper job

Paul is doing a proper job down here . has been for three years and is flipping burgers at Burger King and telling his mates he used to play in Germany and also manage an English Football team or three.
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 20:32 - Mar 8 with 2012 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 15:26 - Mar 8 by bazza

Ol Mother Teresa over here.

Mother Teresa was a horrible uncaring person.
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 20:38 - Mar 8 with 1985 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 19:21 - Mar 8 by LegendofthePhoenix

It doesn't take much intelligence to work out what the issue is. Anyone with any humanity will want nothing but the best for BW. He has given us some fantastic moments this season, and I would absolutely love to see him overcome his issues and even come back to play a part in our run-in. Whether he comes back or not, I wish him the mental strength and fortitude to recover and get back to what he does best. Brandon Williams is a Blue.

Except the red bits
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 21:09 - Mar 8 with 1924 viewsBigalhunter

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:42 - Mar 8 by textbackup

Not sure I said he should… I definitely said someone should, but unsure who I was referring to.

As you well know, you came out with some very ignorant and nasty stuff last time this came up.

Luckily for you, Phil panicked and removed the thread, which was a shame.

Don’t often agree with zapers, but he’s spot on here about your antiquated attitude and predictably selective memory. Glad you can ‘lol’ about it whilst ‘coming down hard’ on your kids.

I’m utterly thankful that the only thing I have in common with you is the club I support.
[Post edited 8 Mar 21:39]
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:46 - Mar 9 with 1709 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 21:09 - Mar 8 by Bigalhunter

As you well know, you came out with some very ignorant and nasty stuff last time this came up.

Luckily for you, Phil panicked and removed the thread, which was a shame.

Don’t often agree with zapers, but he’s spot on here about your antiquated attitude and predictably selective memory. Glad you can ‘lol’ about it whilst ‘coming down hard’ on your kids.

I’m utterly thankful that the only thing I have in common with you is the club I support.
[Post edited 8 Mar 21:39]

To define ‘come down hard’ they get in trouble if they do something wrong, I’m pretty sure that’s how kids learn right from wrong. Many times they’ll be spoken to in a calm manner, but if it continues that becomes a shout/punishment (removal of iPad etc)

So yes, I can LOL at that pathetic reply. Also yours.

If you’d like to cry harder, feel free to pop in the DMs and we can sort it there you old drip

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 09:16 - Mar 9 with 1675 viewspatrickswell

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 10:13 - Mar 8 by LankHenners

Not coming back is he? Bit of a shambles of a situation all round.

Hard luck for us to have a player who's taken the longest amount of time in recorded history to recover from a 'knock'.

May I introduce you to Mr. Tom Adeyemi.
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 09:41 - Mar 9 with 1613 viewsBattersea_Blue

Oh dear, really not doing himself any favours . .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26510436/man-utd-brandon-williams-park-disabled-s
Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 10:27 - Mar 9 with 1532 viewsNeedhamChris

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 09:41 - Mar 9 by Battersea_Blue

Oh dear, really not doing himself any favours . .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26510436/man-utd-brandon-williams-park-disabled-s

Not a great look, but who is following him around just to get a story like this? Typical from that rag I guess

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 11:35 - Mar 9 with 1452 viewsZapers

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:46 - Mar 9 by textbackup

To define ‘come down hard’ they get in trouble if they do something wrong, I’m pretty sure that’s how kids learn right from wrong. Many times they’ll be spoken to in a calm manner, but if it continues that becomes a shout/punishment (removal of iPad etc)

If you’d like to cry harder, feel free to pop in the DMs and we can sort it there you old drip

Do you not understand, that by playing the hard man routine, you have now set yourself up.

Let me explain, you see suggesting a young player be slapped around the head, and then suggesting you come down hard on your children, to me, a simple person, that implies you might think it ok to hit your kids.

If you think your children will learn a lesson, they will, it's just not the lesson that hopefully you intended for them.

I'm not sure if you have anger issues, but you can get therapy for this.

Hopefully I'm wrong, for the sake of your children.

I'm sure you are deep down a decent person, but maybe show a bit more empathy in future, rather than behaving like a complete jerk
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:14 - Mar 9 with 1376 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 10:27 - Mar 9 by NeedhamChris

Not a great look, but who is following him around just to get a story like this? Typical from that rag I guess

Maybe he's now so unwell he gets an orange badge!
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:18 - Mar 9 with 1350 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 11:35 - Mar 9 by Zapers

Do you not understand, that by playing the hard man routine, you have now set yourself up.

Let me explain, you see suggesting a young player be slapped around the head, and then suggesting you come down hard on your children, to me, a simple person, that implies you might think it ok to hit your kids.

If you think your children will learn a lesson, they will, it's just not the lesson that hopefully you intended for them.

I'm not sure if you have anger issues, but you can get therapy for this.

Hopefully I'm wrong, for the sake of your children.

I'm sure you are deep down a decent person, but maybe show a bit more empathy in future, rather than behaving like a complete jerk

You’ve taken this waayyyyyy too seriously my man.

BW is clearly a bit of a tw.at… that’s all I can say about him really.

And no, the kids don’t get a hiding, it’s not 1980 anymore 😂😂

Coming down hard has been taken insanely wild here. Little story, my mum came down hard on me as a kid, I got 3’s on a school report (average rating) she took away my ST for a game. I didn’t get 3’s again. So it worked.

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:28 - Mar 9 with 1304 viewsRyorry

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:14 - Mar 9 by Alberto_the_frog

Maybe he's now so unwell he gets an orange badge!

That's a very good point to make re hidden disabilities generally.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 21:47 - Mar 9 with 1191 viewsBigalhunter

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:46 - Mar 9 by textbackup

‘If you’d like to cry harder, feel free to pop in the DMs and we can sort it there you old drip’

Behave yourself punchy, you wouldn’t stand a chance.
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 23:18 - Mar 9 with 1122 viewsreusersfreekicks

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 10:44 - Mar 8 by textbackup

With all due respect, he’s not our player, a product of the academy, he didn’t get injured whilst playing for Town… so hand on heart I can say I don’t really care. It’s his own doing.

That says so much about you
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 04:02 - Mar 10 with 1038 viewsRyorry

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:18 - Mar 9 by textbackup

Coming down hard has been taken insanely wild here. Little story, my mum came down hard on me as a kid, I got 3’s on a school report (average rating) she took away my ST for a game. I didn’t get 3’s again. So it worked.

So you’re annoyed and feel it’s unfair that a few people have had a go at you when they don’t know what’s really happened re your home life; yet you feel it’s fine to have a go at BW when you have no idea what’s happened in his home life, and you haven’t walked an inch in his shoes, never mind a mile.

Think before you speak.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 05:07 - Mar 10 with 1016 viewsZapers

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:18 - Mar 9 by textbackup

And what happened in 1980, that doesn't happen today with some poor kids?

You really need to take heed of what Ryorry is saying, engage what little brain you appear to have, before speaking.

Finally you think it appropriate to laugh at the fact that some kids used to, and still do, get abused and beaten by their parents!

And don't get me started on BW, as Reuser says, it says all we need to know about you.

Jeez!
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 06:45 - Mar 10 with 978 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 04:02 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

So you’re annoyed and feel it’s unfair that a few people have had a go at you when they don’t know what’s really happened re your home life; yet you feel it’s fine to have a go at BW when you have no idea what’s happened in his home life, and you haven’t walked an inch in his shoes, never mind a mile.

Think before you speak.

I couldn’t give two shts about what a username on a forum thinks about me. To clear that one up.

To add, BW was a tit in his time at ncfc, his own doings have resulted in him not being available for us for 3/4’s of the season, multiple stories of him generally not caring or being a decent human (parking in disable bays) yet I’m suppose to give a moment to consider his childhood, one that was spent in the MUFC academy from the age of about 8 (arguably the biggest club in football)

On the face of it he doesn’t seem to have had it too badly. So excuse me for not showing any worry for him
[Post edited 10 Mar 8:01]

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 06:46 - Mar 10 with 975 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 05:07 - Mar 10 by Zapers

You really need to take heed of what Ryorry is saying, engage what little brain you appear to have, before speaking.

Finally you think it appropriate to laugh at the fact that some kids used to, and still do, get abused and beaten by their parents!

And don't get me started on BW, as Reuser says, it says all we need to know about you.

Jeez!

It’s still going on… even this early on a Sunday.

To confirm, laughing that you took my ‘coming down hard’ as I beat the life out of children, has now been turned into me laughing about any child across the world getting abused?

This has taken an almighty turn…
[Post edited 10 Mar 7:19]

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 07:47 - Mar 10 with 928 viewsNeedhamChris

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 05:07 - Mar 10 by Zapers

Jeez!

I'm no regular defender of Texters, but I don't really know why you're making this such a crusade. He's explained what he meant - I don't think it needs you to virtue signal over the phrase 'coming down hard'

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 07:50 - Mar 10 with 906 viewsNeedhamChris

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 04:02 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

Think before you speak.

Christ, you'd think texters was treating his children the way jockeys treat horses the way this thread is going.
[Post edited 10 Mar 7:53]

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:03 - Mar 10 with 865 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 07:50 - Mar 10 by NeedhamChris

Christ, you'd think texters was treating his children the way jockeys treat horses the way this thread is going.

The Trunchballs chokey has NOTHING on my punishment room… the fear on their little faces when that corner was scored yesterday!

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:05 - Mar 10 with 859 viewsbazza

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 07:50 - Mar 10 by NeedhamChris

I think the police should seriously consider digging up his patio after these comments.. he’s clearly psychotic. 😂
Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:14 - Mar 10 with 915 viewstextbackup

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:05 - Mar 10 by bazza

I think the police should seriously consider digging up his patio after these comments.. he’s clearly psychotic. 😂

The time it took me to lay it I’d be foooomin

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 08:18 - Mar 10 with 891 viewslazyblue

Brandon Williams update in the Broadhead story on 12:45 - Mar 8 by Illinoisblue

I find it hard to believe the club would even entertain the idea of having him back next season

Agree, he won’t be back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024