Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious 10:40 - Mar 10 with 30054 viewssmithy69

Awful to read the Cardiff forum and to hear an Ipswich fan (amongst a group of 40) attacked a 70. Year old man leaving him hospitalised. Reading an account from his son of the details it seems truthful.

All teams have knobs following them - but a 70 year old man?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:41 - Mar 10 with 12150 viewsnoggin

Link.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:43 - Mar 10 with 12156 viewssmithy69

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:41 - Mar 10 by noggin

Link.

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238294
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:48 - Mar 10 with 12041 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:43 - Mar 10 by smithy69

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238294

Wow, that is disgraceful. I hope the culprits are caught and dealt with.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:49 - Mar 10 with 12045 viewsloyalfan

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:48 - Mar 10 by noggin

Totally agree. What a shameful thing to do.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:51 - Mar 10 with 12010 viewsJ2BLUE

40?!?!

Bloody hell that is truly depressing. An embarrassment to the club.

I hope that man is ok.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:56 - Mar 10 with 11934 viewsWestSussexBlue

That really is disgraceful, hopefully our club can take some sort of action because these sort of fans are not welcome. Glad the older fella is okay and recovering.
Shame on those involved.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:58 - Mar 10 with 11903 viewsleitrimblue

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:48 - Mar 10 by noggin

It really disgraceful and embarrassing for anyone associated with this club. Anybody who knows who this spineless pr1ck is really needs to name and Shame him
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:00 - Mar 10 with 11838 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:58 - Mar 10 by leitrimblue

It really disgraceful and embarrassing for anyone associated with this club. Anybody who knows who this spineless pr1ck is really needs to name and Shame him

Sounds like others joined in when the son tried to protect his dad. Someone must know who these pr1cks are. Report them to the police, and or club if you do.
[Post edited 10 Mar 11:01]

Login to get fewer ads

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:02 - Mar 10 with 11821 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 10:58 - Mar 10 by leitrimblue

Absolutely.

When I went out onto Sloper Road headed back toward ASDA, nothing had happened, so whoever was involved I assume would have been higher up in the stand, and I was in 121 Row W, took me a while to get out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:06 - Mar 10 with 11752 viewsSitfcB

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:02 - Mar 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Absolutely.

When I went out onto Sloper Road headed back toward ASDA, nothing had happened, so whoever was involved I assume would have been higher up in the stand, and I was in 121 Row W, took me a while to get out.

I was in 125 row W!

Saw some young kids having a bit of a scrap and running around in the car park when we went passed, that was it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:14 - Mar 10 with 11643 viewswoodbridge_blue

Saw a bit of a Mexican standoff at a petrol station on Sloper Road, lots of threats from both sides but nothing coming of it.

We have a lot of Stone Island youths following us who can't handle strong lager and/or cider and othersubstances...we sat near a fairly obnoxious gang on the 6.40 from Ipswich, loud and crude. One of them looked so shot away I'm convinced he can't have seen the game.

Don't really want these idiots following us.

Hope the old chap is OK.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:20 - Mar 10 with 11547 viewsReus30

Indefinite ban, what kind of trash human being does that to a 70 year old?

Someone will know who he is and I hope he gets the book thrown at him and he can follow another club. Absolute scum.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:25 - Mar 10 with 11469 viewsgainsboroughblue

Really disappointing to read. We have our share of idiots like anybody else but smacking a pensioner is just beyond the pale.

I'd happily contribute if we were able to find out who the poor chap is and send him something like a hamper or similar with our best wishes.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:38 - Mar 10 with 11279 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:25 - Mar 10 by gainsboroughblue

Really disappointing to read. We have our share of idiots like anybody else but smacking a pensioner is just beyond the pale.

I'd happily contribute if we were able to find out who the poor chap is and send him something like a hamper or similar with our best wishes.

Caerphilly has to be in it and maybe some Baron Bigod from over this way.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:39 - Mar 10 with 11270 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:25 - Mar 10 by gainsboroughblue

Happy to donate.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:43 - Mar 10 with 11214 viewsBogblue

Shocking. The culprits need naming, shaming, then banning, they've brought us into disrepute.

Hope the pensioner soon recovers.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:48 - Mar 10 with 11154 viewstextbackup

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:20 - Mar 10 by Reus30

Indefinite ban, what kind of trash human being does that to a 70 year old?

Someone will know who he is and I hope he gets the book thrown at him and he can follow another club. Absolute scum.

If identified/on camera matey will very likely go down for it. Meaning a 10 year ban… courts to issue. Then the club can give a lifetime ban from PR (but not away games)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:54 - Mar 10 with 11083 viewsredrickstuhaart

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:48 - Mar 10 by textbackup

If identified/on camera matey will very likely go down for it. Meaning a 10 year ban… courts to issue. Then the club can give a lifetime ban from PR (but not away games)

Forget the ban. It ought to be prison time.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:59 - Mar 10 with 11005 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:54 - Mar 10 by redrickstuhaart

Thats what Texters said, Sent down and a 10yr ban.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:59 - Mar 10 with 11029 viewsDJR

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:14 - Mar 10 by woodbridge_blue

Saw a bit of a Mexican standoff at a petrol station on Sloper Road, lots of threats from both sides but nothing coming of it.

We have a lot of Stone Island youths following us who can't handle strong lager and/or cider and othersubstances...we sat near a fairly obnoxious gang on the 6.40 from Ipswich, loud and crude. One of them looked so shot away I'm convinced he can't have seen the game.

Don't really want these idiots following us.

Hope the old chap is OK.

I can't say I liked the anti-Welsh chants at Cardiff Central when the 8.48 from Paddington arrived but then again many had carrier bags full of beer when they got on the train.

If it were me, I would change the railway bye-laws to ban the bringing of alcohol onto trains carrying football fans to matches.
[Post edited 10 Mar 12:01]
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:03 - Mar 10 with 10969 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:59 - Mar 10 by DJR

I can't say I liked the anti-Welsh chants at Cardiff Central when the 8.48 from Paddington arrived but then again many had carrier bags full of beer when they got on the train.

If it were me, I would change the railway bye-laws to ban the bringing of alcohol onto trains carrying football fans to matches.
[Post edited 10 Mar 12:01]

Theres not nearly enough BTP for that. And policing that shouldn't come down to train guards.
But I take your point.

I'd be all for banning the sale of alcohol in train stations and airports outside normal licensing hours, I don't get the need for 2 pints of special brew at 7am

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:07 - Mar 10 with 10942 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:03 - Mar 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Theres not nearly enough BTP for that. And policing that shouldn't come down to train guards.
But I take your point.

I'd be all for banning the sale of alcohol in train stations and airports outside normal licensing hours, I don't get the need for 2 pints of special brew at 7am

"I'd be all for banning the sale of alcohol in train stations and airports outside normal licensing hours, I don't get the need for 2 pints of special brew at 7am"

Woah, let's not be too hasty here...

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:09 - Mar 10 with 10928 viewsMattinLondon

All football hooligans are scum. They were scum in the 70s and stayed like that.

I used to be in a Facebook group about ‘lost football grounds’. Some of the photos from previous decades are great to look at. Unfortunately a lot of the posts were from ex-hooligans who banged on about clubs having ‘firms’ and having a proper ruck in proper grounds. Basic scum.

I hope that that old boy makes a full recovery and that ITFC try and find who was responsible and ban them for life.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:09 - Mar 10 with 10920 viewstextbackup

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 11:54 - Mar 10 by redrickstuhaart

Prison for football related violence gets an instant 10 year ban, issued by the courts. (Atleast it always used to be)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:14 - Mar 10 with 10834 viewsDJR

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:03 - Mar 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

But I take your point.

Very fair point about enforcement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024