Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich ticket requests 08:52 - Mar 18 with 7961 viewsPhilTWTD

Can we not have requests for Norwich tickets on here? Club has made their policy on this issue clear after all the Twitter nonsense earlier in the season. Cheers.
Norwich ticket requests on 12:14 - Mar 18 with 6686 viewshoppy

No you can't, Phil. The club have made that very clear, and I must say, I'm surprised at you even asking, but the answer to your question is no, you can't.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwich ticket requests on 12:30 - Mar 18 with 6621 viewsrattram

Norwich ticket requests on 12:14 - Mar 18 by hoppy

No you can't, Phil. The club have made that very clear, and I must say, I'm surprised at you even asking, but the answer to your question is no, you can't.

I receive an email from the club letting me know when tickets both home and away are going on sale. Why is it necessary to be on here also? Not every supporter is on TWTD.
Norwich ticket requests on 12:48 - Mar 18 with 6535 viewsSmithersJones

Norwich ticket requests on 12:30 - Mar 18 by rattram

I receive an email from the club letting me know when tickets both home and away are going on sale. Why is it necessary to be on here also? Not every supporter is on TWTD.

My experience of the emails from the club re tickets is that they are all over the place. Yesterday I got an email with details of Norwich tickets but I’ve had nothing about Middlesbrough tickets, which also went on sale today. The Norwich email, incidentally, was advertising replica kit etc under the banner “get ready for Cardiff away”. There’s a joke in there somewhere.
Norwich ticket requests on 12:53 - Mar 18 with 6505 viewsbluelagos

Norwich ticket requests on 12:48 - Mar 18 by SmithersJones

My experience of the emails from the club re tickets is that they are all over the place. Yesterday I got an email with details of Norwich tickets but I’ve had nothing about Middlesbrough tickets, which also went on sale today. The Norwich email, incidentally, was advertising replica kit etc under the banner “get ready for Cardiff away”. There’s a joke in there somewhere.

So the emails are sent the day before you are eligible. So the Boro tickets presumably you're not eligible at present but will be shortly.

Also - I sometimes get emails for the same game - as a member and a ST holder - will often get 2 reminders for the same match.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Norwich ticket requests on 13:44 - Mar 18 with 6334 viewsHerbivore

Are you genuinely asking why the biggest independent ITFC site publishes news on tickets going on sale for one of our biggest games of the season?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwich ticket requests on 14:18 - Mar 18 with 6240 viewsSmithersJones

Norwich ticket requests on 12:53 - Mar 18 by bluelagos

So the emails are sent the day before you are eligible. So the Boro tickets presumably you're not eligible at present but will be shortly.

Also - I sometimes get emails for the same game - as a member and a ST holder - will often get 2 reminders for the same match.

No, I’m a member so I’m eligible for tickets to Boro (and have bought some).
Norwich ticket requests on 17:37 - Mar 18 with 5862 viewsEdwardF

I'm really not sure what you mean Phil?
If somebody has a ticket but cannot attend, can they not offer it on here and is somebody is looking for a ticket can they post a request on here?

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Norwich ticket requests on 17:47 - Mar 18 with 5818 viewsPhilTWTD

Norwich ticket requests on 17:37 - Mar 18 by EdwardF

If somebody has a ticket but cannot attend, can they not offer it on here and is somebody is looking for a ticket can they post a request on here?

No, return to the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich ticket requests on 17:48 - Mar 18 with 5817 viewshoppy

Norwich ticket requests on 17:37 - Mar 18 by EdwardF

That is absolutely correct, and is quite simple to understand, really.

The club made it clear earlier in the season that tickets can't and shouldn't be offered over this or any other social media channels. Likewise, anyone looking for tickets should just keep an eye on the ticket website to see if any become available through returns.

If any such requests/offers are put on here, they will be removed, so Phil had requested that people do not do so, to avoid the extra admin and time of them having to look out for and remove.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwich ticket requests on 17:51 - Mar 18 with 5777 viewsEdwardF

Norwich ticket requests on 17:48 - Mar 18 by hoppy

That is absolutely correct, and is quite simple to understand, really.

The club made it clear earlier in the season that tickets can't and shouldn't be offered over this or any other social media channels. Likewise, anyone looking for tickets should just keep an eye on the ticket website to see if any become available through returns.

If any such requests/offers are put on here, they will be removed, so Phil had requested that people do not do so, to avoid the extra admin and time of them having to look out for and remove.

Merci bien :-)

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Norwich ticket requests on 18:13 - Mar 18 with 5727 viewsbluelagos

Norwich ticket requests on 17:51 - Mar 18 by EdwardF

Merci bien :-)

And it's worth checking the site for returns. I got one for the Swansea match couple of days prior to the match - to pick up at the ticket office in Swansea.

Traveled half expecting it not to be waiting for me - it was seemless.

Norwich ticket requests on 18:59 - Mar 18 with 5626 viewsDennyx4

Norwich ticket requests on 12:53 - Mar 18 by bluelagos

The previous poster is correct, I had an email for Norwich, but not for Middlesbrough and should have had both.

I always look on ITFC site on Monday mornings, as sometimes the emails don’t arrive.

Got my Middlesbrough ticket this morning, but luckily, have got used to not always getting the email reminder.
Norwich ticket requests on 19:36 - Mar 18 with 5535 viewsTractorgirlforever

Norwich ticket requests on 18:59 - Mar 18 by Dennyx4

The previous poster is correct, I had an email for Norwich, but not for Middlesbrough and should have had both.

I always look on ITFC site on Monday mornings, as sometimes the emails don’t arrive.

Got my Middlesbrough ticket this morning, but luckily, have got used to not always getting the email reminder.

Yes same here, i got the norwich email but nothing about boro match. I just happened to see the boro tickets were on sale this afternoon so managed to get some.
Norwich ticket requests on 20:30 - Mar 18 with 5410 viewsPhilTWTD

I very rarely do ticket news but thought Norwich ticketing had scope for discussion on the pricing, allocation, priority and the club's touting policy.
Norwich ticket requests on 08:55 - Mar 19 with 4878 viewshype313

Norwich ticket requests on 20:30 - Mar 18 by PhilTWTD

I very rarely do ticket news but thought Norwich ticketing had scope for discussion on the pricing, allocation, priority and the club's touting policy.

Disgusting you have to post news about ITFC on here, we're only here for Cheese related news and Elmerhassel updates.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwich ticket requests on 13:35 - Mar 19 with 4423 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Norwich ticket requests on 20:30 - Mar 18 by PhilTWTD

I was surprised they started at 30+ ticket points!
A lot must have 40+
Norwich ticket requests on 14:58 - Mar 19 with 4301 viewstextbackup

Norwich ticket requests on 17:47 - Mar 18 by PhilTWTD

No, return to the club.

Or send a DM to someone that you know might be after one…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich ticket requests on 15:04 - Mar 19 with 4292 viewstextbackup

Norwich ticket requests on 13:35 - Mar 19 by BtreeBlueBlood

I was surprised they started at 30+ ticket points!
A lot must have 40+

But as they didn’t sell out at 30+ then it doesn’t matter…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich ticket requests on 08:27 - Mar 20 with 3624 viewsSenatorBlue

Norwich ticket requests on 15:04 - Mar 19 by textbackup

But as they didn’t sell out at 30+ then it doesn’t matter…

It’s almost like they might have some data, that would indicate this would be the case.
Norwich ticket requests on 21:09 - Mar 20 with 3165 viewsstrikalite

Norwich ticket requests on 14:58 - Mar 19 by textbackup

Or send a DM to someone that you know might be after one…

Not sure what's wrong with this, I've never known a ticket become available on here at an extra cost and most of the time they're losing out for the sake of doing someone on here a favour..

So what am I missing?
Norwich ticket requests on 09:32 - Mar 21 with 2871 viewsPhilTWTD

Norwich ticket requests on 21:09 - Mar 20 by strikalite

Not sure what's wrong with this, I've never known a ticket become available on here at an extra cost and most of the time they're losing out for the sake of doing someone on here a favour..

So what am I missing?

Technically it is illegal to pass a ticket on, but it's always been something which has happened on the basis you say, at face value or lower. But the club introduced a new policy earlier in the season as there was an attempt to scam the membership system by people buying tickets and then someone redistributing them via Twitter.

Town Announce Ticket Touting Policy 29th Sep 2023 09:10
Town have outlined the new ticket touting policy which was announced at the recent Fans’ Forum. 7

Norwich ticket requests on 14:22 - Mar 21 with 2577 viewsacj

Norwich ticket requests on 09:32 - Mar 21 by PhilTWTD

Technically it is illegal to pass a ticket on, but it's always been something which has happened on the basis you say, at face value or lower. But the club introduced a new policy earlier in the season as there was an attempt to scam the membership system by people buying tickets and then someone redistributing them via Twitter.

Town Announce Ticket Touting Policy 29th Sep 2023 09:10
Town have outlined the new ticket touting policy which was announced at the recent Fans’ Forum. 7

& by ‘someone’, Phil of course means ‘some kn0bhead’

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Norwich ticket requests on 12:20 - Mar 22 with 2095 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ok, I'll stop asking as long as you can get me a ticket. How's that?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich ticket requests on 12:28 - Mar 22 with 2075 viewsJrm_72

Out of interest how many did we/would we get should we meet them lot in the playoffs (shudders)?
Norwich ticket requests on 15:48 - Mar 22 with 1915 viewsbluelagos

Norwich ticket requests on 12:28 - Mar 22 by Jrm_72

Out of interest how many did we/would we get should we meet them lot in the playoffs (shudders)?

34 and a bit thousand - that's what last years play off finalists got.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024