Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three questions to ponder 17:25 - Mar 19 with 4060 viewsChocorange

1. Is Kayden ( a Paul Hurst purchase no less and long time league 1 and 2 player) going to become a Premier league player?

2. What has happened to Janoi? I don’t remember it being a season ending injury?

3. Do we need a song for George Horst when he returns? Or should we change the words of the Wolfy at the back song , from Chaplin to George Hirst in attack?
Three questions to ponder on 17:32 - Mar 19 with 3315 viewsPerublue

I have a query on the Wolfy,Ladapo chant for any chanters out there … was it always those 2 in the chant and did it start before McKenna was with us ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Three questions to ponder on 17:36 - Mar 19 with 3264 viewsFrimleyBlue

Three questions to ponder on 17:32 - Mar 19 by Perublue

I have a query on the Wolfy,Ladapo chant for any chanters out there … was it always those 2 in the chant and did it start before McKenna was with us ?

Don't think cook would have liked hearing mckennas name being sung.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Three questions to ponder on 17:40 - Mar 19 with 3252 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm not sure with Jackson. He has prem standard stamina according to KM. But he obviously lacks alot of technical ability.

I'd say no. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen

JD... keeps picking up other issues I believe

Hirst.. Hirsty in attack covers it imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Three questions to ponder on 17:44 - Mar 19 with 3228 viewsPerublue

I quite like Burgess at the back and Ali in attack, Wolfy and I know this is blasphemy is always bit of a weak link for me.
Burgess has really blossomed and I guess those two are for next seasons chant with Ali stepping up rapidly.

Oh has anyone else noticed how close our beloved captain and Ali appear…I’ve noticed it in a few videos now, it’s bloody lovely.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Three questions to ponder on 17:49 - Mar 19 with 3201 viewsJ2BLUE

I rate Jackson but can't see him being here next season if we go up. He's out of contract, 30 years old and will probably want a 3-4 year deal somewhere. He would have plenty of takers in the Championship and the big clubs in league one.

The wildcard would be if we have an option for a year. There was no option announced at the time of his new deal so if not, I think he will be off.

If we don't go up I could see us offering a two year deal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Three questions to ponder on 17:53 - Mar 19 with 3170 viewsN2_Blue

Three questions to ponder on 17:44 - Mar 19 by Perublue

I quite like Burgess at the back and Ali in attack, Wolfy and I know this is blasphemy is always bit of a weak link for me.
Burgess has really blossomed and I guess those two are for next seasons chant with Ali stepping up rapidly.

Oh has anyone else noticed how close our beloved captain and Ali appear…I’ve noticed it in a few videos now, it’s bloody lovely.

Well pretty obvious Morsy and Ali would have a bond being Muslim brothers. Don’t think there is anything particularly remarkable or especially telling about their connection. Just expected really.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Three questions to ponder on 18:12 - Mar 19 with 3045 viewsMK1

JD seems to pick up injuries just as he is set to return to training. Shame, as I think he is a Championship player.
Jackson is at his ceiling now I reckon, so think he will be let go or sold (if a one year option is taken up) A top league one club would easily pick him up and offer a deal for the rest of his career. I like Jackson, but really thought he would have improved more under McKenna and his staff. A few more will be off in the summer, regardless of which league we are in. Our squad will need strengthening even if in the Championship next season.
Three questions to ponder on 18:16 - Mar 19 with 3014 viewsbazza

If we go up, Jackson must stay . He fully deserves a season in the prem.

Who’s Horst?
Login to get fewer ads

No, dunno, no. (n/t) on 18:16 - Mar 19 with 3007 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Three questions to ponder on 18:30 - Mar 19 with 2925 viewsTresBonne

Three questions to ponder on 18:12 - Mar 19 by MK1

JD seems to pick up injuries just as he is set to return to training. Shame, as I think he is a Championship player.
Jackson is at his ceiling now I reckon, so think he will be let go or sold (if a one year option is taken up) A top league one club would easily pick him up and offer a deal for the rest of his career. I like Jackson, but really thought he would have improved more under McKenna and his staff. A few more will be off in the summer, regardless of which league we are in. Our squad will need strengthening even if in the Championship next season.

Jackson has improved massively under McKenna, I think that statement is a little harsh.
Three questions to ponder on 19:15 - Mar 19 with 2739 viewsjayessess

Don't think Jackson staying for Premier League football is that far fetched. He's still here because of his athleticism and off-the-ball work. There will be plenty of scenarios where we'll need those attributes against better opposition.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Three questions to ponder on 20:03 - Mar 19 with 2551 viewswaveneyblue

Nothing would please me more to see Jackson score a Premier League goal.

That is all
Three questions to ponder on 20:17 - Mar 19 with 2480 viewscressi

Three questions to ponder on 18:16 - Mar 19 by bazza

If we go up, Jackson must stay . He fully deserves a season in the prem.

Who’s Horst?

Jackson don't be ridiculous what a waste of a space if we do go up it was Sheffield Wednesday who were absolute dog sh**e we were not playing man City sentiment don't come into it.
Three questions to ponder on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 2449 viewswaveneyblue

Three questions to ponder on 20:17 - Mar 19 by cressi

Jackson don't be ridiculous what a waste of a space if we do go up it was Sheffield Wednesday who were absolute dog sh**e we were not playing man City sentiment don't come into it.

That's the spirit. Cressi > McKenna.
Three questions to ponder on 20:21 - Mar 19 with 2443 viewsmutters

Three questions to ponder on 17:53 - Mar 19 by N2_Blue

Well pretty obvious Morsy and Ali would have a bond being Muslim brothers. Don’t think there is anything particularly remarkable or especially telling about their connection. Just expected really.

Not sure that's logical, you saying that all people of the same religion get along?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Three questions to ponder on 20:34 - Mar 19 with 2371 viewscressi

Three questions to ponder on 20:20 - Mar 19 by waveneyblue

That's the spirit. Cressi > McKenna.

Sorry but Robson at Barcelona signed Ronaldo the day before Spanish cup final he had a striker called Pizzi something like that who scored quite a few goals Robson put Ronaldo straight in scored twice Jose said Bobby said do you want be a winner or a nice loser.
Three questions to ponder on 21:04 - Mar 19 with 2278 viewsLeoMuff

Three questions to ponder on 20:34 - Mar 19 by cressi

Sorry but Robson at Barcelona signed Ronaldo the day before Spanish cup final he had a striker called Pizzi something like that who scored quite a few goals Robson put Ronaldo straight in scored twice Jose said Bobby said do you want be a winner or a nice loser.

I don’t think this is the approach, it damages team dynamics to just chuck in new signings if you want to keep the old ones happy as squad players.

Noted that Jackson kept his place for a game, after we signed Moore. You have to at least make a nod to those who played before, and a big part of our success is team dynamics and camaraderie, especially if you don’t have the budget to compete with other clubs.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Three questions to ponder on 21:11 - Mar 19 with 2231 viewsbazza

Three questions to ponder on 20:17 - Mar 19 by cressi

I said it last season and I’ll say it this season, there will be a lot of disappointed people on here, if they think there will be a massive turnaround in players if we go up, there will be a few in and a few out, they won’t look to break the team spirit and togetherness, and I’d be surprised if Jackson is one out.
Three questions to ponder on 21:12 - Mar 19 with 2218 viewsblueislander

Three questions to ponder on 20:34 - Mar 19 by cressi

Have you ever tried putting in a full stop or two.? It would help to understand what you are trying to say
Three questions to ponder on 21:17 - Mar 19 with 2176 viewscressi

Three questions to ponder on 21:12 - Mar 19 by blueislander

Have you ever tried putting in a full stop or two.? It would help to understand what you are trying to say

Don't worry your head about a full stop or a coma. We are talking football if our fringe players can't get in the side quite regularly now how the he'll do you think they would cope in a league higher. Have you seen where the three sides are who went up last season. Hence why you can't be sentimental ie Ladapo this season.
Three questions to ponder on 21:21 - Mar 19 with 2160 viewsbazza

Three questions to ponder on 21:17 - Mar 19 by cressi

Don't worry your head about a full stop or a coma. We are talking football if our fringe players can't get in the side quite regularly now how the he'll do you think they would cope in a league higher. Have you seen where the three sides are who went up last season. Hence why you can't be sentimental ie Ladapo this season.

Jackson puts a shift in, and by the looks of it, is happy to sit and play his part when needed, not many players will happily do that, and ladapo didn’t suit how we play.
Three questions to ponder on 21:32 - Mar 19 with 2115 viewsblueislander

Three questions to ponder on 21:17 - Mar 19 by cressi

Thanks for making the effort. It is rather premature to be worrying about whether fringe players would be able to make the step up to the next league. If we were to be promoted I would imagine there will be wholesale changes in the squad with a lot of money invested, which would mean quite a few of the current squad moving on.
Three questions to ponder on 21:43 - Mar 19 with 2050 viewscressi

Three questions to ponder on 21:32 - Mar 19 by blueislander

Thanks for making the effort. It is rather premature to be worrying about whether fringe players would be able to make the step up to the next league. If we were to be promoted I would imagine there will be wholesale changes in the squad with a lot of money invested, which would mean quite a few of the current squad moving on.

I agree effort is the least a fan expects from our players.
Three questions to ponder on 21:53 - Mar 19 with 1991 viewsblueislander

Three questions to ponder on 21:43 - Mar 19 by cressi

I agree effort is the least a fan expects from our players.

I don’t think any Ipswich fan could complain of lack of effort from any of the current players. I am sure that the Manager wouldn’t tolerate it.
Three questions to ponder on 22:06 - Mar 19 with 1930 viewsheavyweight

Three questions to ponder on 17:44 - Mar 19 by Perublue

Morsy and Al Hamadi knew each other before he came to Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024