Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adios 20:19 - Mar 22 with 4081 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not that I need to announce a departure but I do think this forum is awesome place for Town fans around the world to engage in great discussion and after our recent success I’ve been coming back more especially on Saturdays. So did want to acknowledge that and all the work Phil does and it can be great community.

However, seemed to get sucked into other stuff and it’s completely pointless arguing with people on the internet that don’t see everything in the same world the same as you, nothing ever feels particularly productive. I’m guilty of doing it myself and the truth is I’m sure most people would actually get on over a beer instead of the online silliness that seems to come on here with such emotive issues. Theres probably a better use of free time for a few of us and I’ve been battling a few things myself recently this long busy winter.

Going to stick to my Ipswich WhatsApp mates groups but genuinely wish everyone all the best.

See you at Portman Road sometime! Hopefully we a top flight club.
Adios on 21:14 - Mar 22 with 1285 viewsHerbivore

Much as there's lots we disagree on JJJJ, I've always appreciated the way you engage honestly with people and we've always been able to have good football chats (even though we don't always agree on that either!), so I'm sad to see you go and hope you'll be back to celebrate promotion with the rest of us soon. Take care of yourself.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Adios on 21:17 - Mar 22 with 1268 viewsGlasgowBlue

I hope you'll sleep on it rather than leave. I took the dog for a long walk whist listening to the new investor interview after the earlier nastiness. Far more productive.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Adios on 21:18 - Mar 22 with 1259 viewsBigalhunter

Adios on 20:38 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ta ra.

I’m feeling a bit weepy as well.
I can only imagine how distraught Badger will be.
[Post edited 22 Mar 21:38]
You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 21:45 - Mar 22 with 1188 viewsBlueBadger

You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 20:29 - Mar 22 by gtsb1966

You're not allowed to leave. You're the sensible one fighting the Woke mob
[Post edited 22 Mar 20:30]

Give over, you great fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Adios on 21:58 - Mar 22 with 1150 viewsMelford

Adios on 20:24 - Mar 22 by Dubtractor

"I’m sure most people would actually get on over a beer instead of the online silliness that seems to come on here with such emotive issues."

This is why I (mostly, though I'm sure I've had my moments) avoid all the big political arguments on here. I've got my views (and most probably know them), but I'm not interested in arguing the toss about it with a stranger on the internet who I'd probably get on fine with apart from politics.

Bon voyage.
[Post edited 22 Mar 20:26]

I haven't talked politics on here for years now. There was a period about 10 or more years ago (Bluesas, Fishers, TG,DL, Warky1970 era) when I was posting all day every day and was like Wolfie Smith in my avatar keeping the red flag flying.

The tw@t who emailed my boss with screenshots of stuff I posted on here trying to get me sacked around that time made me wind my neck in a bit. But I was coming on here daily blatantly on the wind up to cause an argument, sooner or later it will bite you on the arse.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Adios on 22:12 - Mar 22 with 1118 viewsJ2BLUE

Set the forum to football only.

FWIW I don't think it's this site, I think it's society in general. With massive elections in the US and the UK this year it's probably only going to get worse.

I hope you reconsider.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Adios on 22:13 - Mar 22 with 1113 viewsDubtractor

Adios on 22:12 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

FWIW I don't think it's this site, I think it's society in general. With massive elections in the US and the UK this year it's probably only going to get worse.

I hope you reconsider.

"With massive elections in the US and the UK this year it's probably only going to get worse."

Yay.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Adios on 22:19 - Mar 22 with 1075 viewshoppy

I hope you reconsider.

Careful. You’ll start keno off, talking about ‘massive elections’…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Adios on 22:27 - Mar 22 with 1045 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I hope you reconsider.

He hasn't even left yet.....
https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 22:29 - Mar 22 with 1041 viewsgtsb1966

You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 21:45 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Give over, you great fanny.

Fannies are great. Thanks.
Adios on 22:34 - Mar 22 with 1024 viewsGlasgowBlue

Adios on 21:58 - Mar 22 by Melford

I haven't talked politics on here for years now. There was a period about 10 or more years ago (Bluesas, Fishers, TG,DL, Warky1970 era) when I was posting all day every day and was like Wolfie Smith in my avatar keeping the red flag flying.

The tw@t who emailed my boss with screenshots of stuff I posted on here trying to get me sacked around that time made me wind my neck in a bit. But I was coming on here daily blatantly on the wind up to cause an argument, sooner or later it will bite you on the arse.

Probably the same poster who grassed up sitters to his boss.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 22:56 - Mar 22 with 970 viewsBasingstokeBlue

You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 20:24 - Mar 22 by Bloots

....why you think it's a waste of time.

I'm pretty close myself after tonight's performances.

Have fun mate.

What did I miss?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 23:00 - Mar 22 with 951 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You should stay, but I can totally understand.... on 22:56 - Mar 22 by BasingstokeBlue

What did I miss?

A storm in a tea cup.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Adios on 02:53 - Mar 23 with 814 viewsblueasfook

Oooh.. Have I missed a big TWTD bun fight? Damn..

I did see it brewing before I went to bed. Someone was being a d1ck about Princess Catherine having cancer. I guess that was the catalyst that led to a slanging match.

Poor Phil. I guess he's had a busy evening. Anyway, happy Saturday all :)

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Adios on 15:05 - Mar 23 with 601 viewswitchdoctor

Adios on 02:53 - Mar 23 by blueasfook

Oooh.. Have I missed a big TWTD bun fight? Damn..

I did see it brewing before I went to bed. Someone was being a d1ck about Princess Catherine having cancer. I guess that was the catalyst that led to a slanging match.

Poor Phil. I guess he's had a busy evening. Anyway, happy Saturday all :)

yep…said dick saved due to Phil deleting the whole thread…however ..those that know, know 😉
Oi, you're one of the lucky ones.... on 16:53 - Mar 23 with 476 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Oi, you're one of the lucky ones.... on 20:47 - Mar 22 by SitfcB

Oh don’t start that someone near me business again

Always happy to help!

You started that "someone near me business", Sitters. You said it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024