Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to settle nerves (n/t) 15:02 - Apr 5 with 2650 viewsTommy_ITFC


Poll: Will England win the Euros?

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:04 - Apr 5 with 2636 viewsSitfcB

A few early morning Aspalls.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

2
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:12 - Apr 5 with 2591 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Remember we will be top of the league at kick off ... and top at the final whistle.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

2
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 2579 viewsbazza

How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:12 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Remember we will be top of the league at kick off ... and top at the final whistle.


Fortunately for us, the players are taking it as just another game.. and not cacking it like the rest of us 😂.. will be a very very very very very very very ….very nervy 2-1 win I think
1
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:17 - Apr 5 with 2566 viewsmrshallisfit

A handy shandy?
0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:29 - Apr 5 with 2523 viewsSwansea_Blue

Overdose on Prozac and 10 pints*




(*don't do this)

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:32 - Apr 5 with 2517 viewsleitrimblue

How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:29 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

Overdose on Prozac and 10 pints*




(*don't do this)


Guinness, night nurse chaser and a big spliff is the breakfast of kings
2
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:50 - Apr 5 with 2446 viewsnoggin

How to settle nerves (n/t) on 15:32 - Apr 5 by leitrimblue

Guinness, night nurse chaser and a big spliff is the breakfast of kings


I'm gonna get on it from about 10 o'clock tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck already.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 16:02 - Apr 5 with 2390 viewsEuropablue

It really helped having the Southampton game on Monday, there really hasn't been the same build up to this match as there hasn't been enough time.
Just keep yourself busy with a task that doesn't let you be near the internet before hand.
Then look at KM and see if he is nervous!
1
Login to get fewer ads

How to settle nerves (n/t) on 16:06 - Apr 5 with 2361 viewsCafe_Newman

A more realistic sense of perspective in life?







That said, I'll be absolutely gutted if we don't win.

0:2 (Woolfenden, Broadhead)

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

1
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 16:34 - Apr 5 with 2282 viewsJ2BLUE

This team has massive bottle, fight and quality.

Put your faith in them.
1
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 5 with 2169 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Early morning run.

Pretend you're Chappers in the 97th minute v Saints, that'll wear off any anxiety.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 18:12 - Apr 5 with 2093 viewsStewart27

Few beers at home tonight.

Breakfast in Isaacs tomorrow to bed in for the 10am sale of beer.
0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 18:27 - Apr 5 with 2074 viewsGuthrum

I've not really got nerves any more than for other tricky games (such as the Southampton one on Edit: Monday*). Yes, we need to keep winning, but I feel we are quite capable of doing so and, if we do slip up, bouncing back strongly.



* Bank holidays really mess up my mental calendar.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2024 18:29]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 18:31 - Apr 5 with 2046 viewsbluearmy4838

I’m quite chilled about it. Whatever happens we’ll be walking out of their top of the league and a minimum 20 points above them. They’re at home, the pressure is on them more than it’s on us.
0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 18:38 - Apr 5 with 2012 viewsVanSaParody

Here's how you settle any nerves...

Know we're Ipswich, & we are better than Norwich, which will be proven come apprx 2.30pm tomorrow

COYB's!
0
I've been down the pub.... on 18:51 - Apr 5 with 1971 viewsBloots

...for 5.5 hours.

It hasn't helped, it's just made me more argumentative and given me a headache.

FFS.

What's the point?

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 19:06 - Apr 5 with 1921 viewsthatbdude

Well the thing is you can't really until full time tommorrow (if we win)

Poll: Who going down?

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 19:16 - Apr 5 with 1887 viewsVic

I'm out all day, probs with only TWTD to peek at from time to time. Will suit me fine - I'm struggling to listen to, let alone watch any of the games now. Just a nervous wreck! (Blimey, I wish I wasn't getting old!).

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 20:00 - Apr 5 with 1823 viewsPippin1970

I'm working with mental health kids tommorow. So taking them for meal with game in the background. Win win.
3
I've been down the pub.... on 20:38 - Apr 5 with 1757 viewsRyorry

I've been down the pub.... on 18:51 - Apr 5 by Bloots

...for 5.5 hours.

It hasn't helped, it's just made me more argumentative and given me a headache.

FFS.

What's the point?


You're not argumentative

TWTD forum fight as a distraction; possible topics: -

Gender ID

Veganism

Come back Corbyn

Hoofball was good under MM

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 20:48 - Apr 5 with 1727 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How to settle nerves (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Early morning run.

Pretend you're Chappers in the 97th minute v Saints, that'll wear off any anxiety.


It wouldn't for me ... I have done my calf! Don't want to be imagining Chappers doing that!

I recommend spending tomorrow morning watching the demolition derby, play off final, and anything other Town memorabilia from the good times (Monday's match would do fine!)

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 06:25 - Apr 6 with 1529 viewsnoggin

How to settle nerves (n/t) on 20:00 - Apr 5 by Pippin1970

I'm working with mental health kids tommorow. So taking them for meal with game in the background. Win win.


I like your style.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 07:30 - Apr 6 with 1474 viewsMK1

Look at the league table. It tells you all will be fine.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
How to settle nerves (n/t) on 07:32 - Apr 6 with 1465 viewsBuhrer

A Light shines Blue in the darkness, and it shall never be extinguished.
3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026