Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? 09:25 - Apr 7 with 12934 viewsITFC_Blood

Seems to be a lot of annoyed fans who did the hard yards to get a ticket and couldn’t, as 400 were held back.

May not be within your remit I appreciate

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

He's gone out for Sunday lunch.... on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 1927 viewsBloots

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:26 - Apr 7 by MillsyVOR

Where’s Phil…

...with Ashton, Wardley and Dyer.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

He's gone out for Sunday lunch.... on 15:40 - Apr 7 with 1877 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He's gone out for Sunday lunch.... on 15:29 - Apr 7 by Bloots

That should give him plenty of chance to ask these questions ... oh!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:40 - Apr 7 with 1883 viewsBlueBlood90

Really frustrating seeing the likes of Kieron Dyer there. What right does he have? Probably hasn't even been to a game since he saw his arse and left.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:44 - Apr 7 with 1856 viewsDanTheMan

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:40 - Apr 7 by BlueBlood90

Really frustrating seeing the likes of Kieron Dyer there. What right does he have? Probably hasn't even been to a game since he saw his arse and left.

Catching up with all of this but it's really poor from the club and I hope Phil or the other journos ask them about this, not going to criticise them for it in advance though before they've had a chance to respond.

I don't mind so much Dyer getting a ticket, but like others, the issue seems to be the amount of variety of tickets being given away for a match that every fan would love to go to. If Dyer and Wardley got one and each got another for a friend then I'd not be bothered but if it really was like 400 odd tickets it's been given out way too broadly and they need to look at the perks they are given staff and ex-players.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:57 - Apr 7 with 1812 viewsbluesym

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:44 - Apr 7 by DanTheMan

Catching up with all of this but it's really poor from the club and I hope Phil or the other journos ask them about this, not going to criticise them for it in advance though before they've had a chance to respond.

I don't mind so much Dyer getting a ticket, but like others, the issue seems to be the amount of variety of tickets being given away for a match that every fan would love to go to. If Dyer and Wardley got one and each got another for a friend then I'd not be bothered but if it really was like 400 odd tickets it's been given out way too broadly and they need to look at the perks they are given staff and ex-players.

I keep reading that people don't mind Dyer getting a ticket,(this isn't aimed directly at you) but why should he get a ticket ahead of some of our most loyal fanbase?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 16:10 - Apr 7 with 1774 viewsJrm_72

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 14:20 - Apr 7 by NthQldITFC

I always think of you as Jacob Rees-Mogg, and read your posts to myself in his voice. Not sure that it helps, but that's what I do.

Definitely definitely not. Got the same name as a celebrity chef though. And when I ring people up at work and say my name still people say "oh the chef" even though I am Essex born and bred and not Yorkshire...
He's gone out for Sunday lunch.... on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 1741 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

He's gone out for Sunday lunch.... on 15:29 - Apr 7 by Bloots

Didn't they have a hit in the 70s?

Norwich Ticket Shuffle or something?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 16:24 - Apr 7 with 1691 viewsDanTheMan

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:57 - Apr 7 by bluesym

I keep reading that people don't mind Dyer getting a ticket,(this isn't aimed directly at you) but why should he get a ticket ahead of some of our most loyal fanbase?

Tough one and you're probably right, it's just a balance kind of thing. If it was 10 out of 2,000 given to a few choice people I just feel that isn't that unreasonable. In Dyer's case in particular he is a fan and he's obviously not going to be getting to many games given his career.

I understand those who don't agree with me though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 17:30 - Apr 7 with 1571 viewsReusersTown

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 15:57 - Apr 7 by bluesym

As he's done a lot more for the club than a lot of that fanbase? And it isn't as if he's not a fan.
Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 17:44 - Apr 7 with 1515 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 17:30 - Apr 7 by ReusersTown

As he's done a lot more for the club than a lot of that fanbase? And it isn't as if he's not a fan.

He's also walked away 3 times tho.

I get your point and wouldn't begrudge him being a guest in the directors box. But he shouldn't get preference over any fan for fan tickets

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 18:11 - Apr 7 with 1441 viewsstonojnr

We win the game nobody remotely cares about it , we lose its an outlet for the angst about losing instead that's all.

Town still had 1800 tickets for fans in a priority system. More than enough tickets, more than enough "fans" to create an atmosphere at an away game.
Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 18:15 - Apr 7 with 1419 viewsMullet

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 18:11 - Apr 7 by stonojnr

We win the game nobody remotely cares about it , we lose its an outlet for the angst about losing instead that's all.

Town still had 1800 tickets for fans in a priority system. More than enough tickets, more than enough "fans" to create an atmosphere at an away game.

Really? First derby in a while at their place, we win and go top with a gap and people wouldn't be bothered about missing out?

Are you sure?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

They get paid a salary.... on 18:20 - Apr 7 with 1377 viewsBuhrer

They get paid a salary.... on 12:56 - Apr 7 by DublinBlue84

So you are going to go back to your boss on Monday morning and tell them to scrap all the benefits that you get with your salary, because you are paid for your job therefore you don't need or want any the perks or benefits you are getting in your contract?

No? Didn't think so.

If it said in your contract you could jump the queue and take your wife to Norwich and let her read her kindle, so what? Its still just absolute bollox to the fans your attending excluded. They'd been told the system was a reasonably fair meritocracy, and it's not. Stop shilling.
No, sorry you're talking crap.... on 18:27 - Apr 7 with 1333 viewsBloots

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 18:11 - Apr 7 by stonojnr

....if any fans that have managed to get to over 25 points by dragging their arses around the country supporting the team have missed out on a ticket when Fabio Wardley's mate and Mavis from the canteen's husband got one, the something is very wrong with the system.

The lack of atmosphere is a fairly irrelevant bi-product of a crappy decision made by Ashton and his team.

If we'd have won the game and proper fans missed out in preference for day trippers and celebrities then it would have been even worse.

It needs explaining and then it needs resolving so that it doesn't happen again.

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:29 - Apr 7 with 1216 viewsPhilTWTD

I have spoken to them and they are obviously aware of threads and tweets on the subject.
Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:34 - Apr 7 with 1176 viewsbluebudgie

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:29 - Apr 7 by PhilTWTD

I have spoken to them and they are obviously aware of threads and tweets on the subject.

So are you going to report what was said?
Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:34 - Apr 7 with 1170 viewsTresBonne

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:29 - Apr 7 by PhilTWTD

...and...
"The club are aware of..... on 19:42 - Apr 7 with 1142 viewsBloots

.....various reports circulating on social media regarding the allocation of tickets for the Norwich City away fixture.

We are able to confirm that a limited number of tickets were made available to staff members, this, along with the issuing of a small number of complimentary tickets, is a common practice within all football clubs.

We are confident that this practice does not effect the general availability of tickets to our loyal fanbase"

There you go, I've done it for them.

"The club are aware of..... on 19:45 - Apr 7 with 1099 viewsFrimleyBlue

"The club are aware of..... on 19:42 - Apr 7 by Bloots

.....various reports circulating on social media regarding the allocation of tickets for the Norwich City away fixture.

We are able to confirm that a limited number of tickets were made available to staff members, this, along with the issuing of a small number of complimentary tickets, is a common practice within all football clubs.

We are confident that this practice does not effect the general availability of tickets to our loyal fanbase"

There you go, I've done it for them.

400 is quite a lot tho bloots

Waka waka eh eh

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:47 - Apr 7 with 1086 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:34 - Apr 7 by bluebudgie

So are you going to report what was said?

Only had a private conversation, so not fair to publish what was said.
Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:50 - Apr 7 with 1060 viewsbluebudgie

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:47 - Apr 7 by PhilTWTD

Only had a private conversation, so not fair to publish what was said.

Certainly not fair on the 400 true Ipswich fans who were forced to miss getting a ticket!
Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:51 - Apr 7 with 1059 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 10:29 - Apr 7 by NeedhamChris

Phil's not commenting because he doesn't want to lose Gav and Marks complimentary tickets to the 2026 Champions League Final.

I can confirm, we've already been allocated our box for that final at the King Fahd Sports City Stadium in Riyadh.
Yeah, but.... on 19:52 - Apr 7 with 1047 viewsBloots

"The club are aware of..... on 19:45 - Apr 7 by FrimleyBlue

400 is quite a lot tho bloots

....this is the type of "stock" response I'm expecting.

Unless it comes directly from Ashton, in which case it'll be something like:

"We're like one big organism here. One big animal, yeah? The guys upstairs on the phone, they're the mouth. The guys down here, the hands. Me? Good question.....I'm probably the humour"

Yeah, but.... on 19:54 - Apr 7 with 1020 viewsFrimleyBlue

Yeah, but.... on 19:52 - Apr 7 by Bloots

....this is the type of "stock" response I'm expecting.

Unless it comes directly from Ashton, in which case it'll be something like:

"We're like one big organism here. One big animal, yeah? The guys upstairs on the phone, they're the mouth. The guys down here, the hands. Me? Good question.....I'm probably the humour"

You missed out oxygen lol.

Waka waka eh eh

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:56 - Apr 7 with 1011 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Phil can you ask the club to clarify this ticket situation? on 19:51 - Apr 7 by PhilTWTD

I can confirm, we've already been allocated our box for that final at the King Fahd Sports City Stadium in Riyadh.

Careful, don't lose your heads.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024