Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's ON! 22:02 - Apr 9 with 1650 viewsVanSaParody

Leicester & Leeds both dropped points tonight

A win tomorrow v Watford & we're TOP with 4 left to play

(ok, I know Leicester have a game in hand, even if they win that, we're still in an auto)

IT'S ON - IT'S IN OUR HANDS

COYFB's
It's ON! on 22:03 - Apr 9 with 1615 viewsHelp

remember that game in hand is against Southampton who I would not write off yet either.
It's ON! on 22:07 - Apr 9 with 1556 viewsFtnfwest

As it now stands 4 wins and a draw takes us up
It's ON! on 22:09 - Apr 9 with 1498 views_clive_baker_

It was in our hands anyway, but Leeds slipping at home certainly helps build in some buffer.

Ultimately still up to us to do our job. OGAAT, get the 3 points tomorrow night and we’re in a great position. 90 points, top of the tree, 3 clear of 3rd with 4 to play. Let’s do it. COYB.
It's ON! on 22:09 - Apr 9 with 1496 viewsTresBonne

Right now, it's like we've won a penalty. You can celebrate it but it's gotta go in.

Port Vale (h) of last season vibes!
It's ON! on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 1417 viewsTresBonne

It's ON! on 22:09 - Apr 9 by _clive_baker_

It was in our hands anyway, but Leeds slipping at home certainly helps build in some buffer.

Ultimately still up to us to do our job. OGAAT, get the 3 points tomorrow night and we’re in a great position. 90 points, top of the tree, 3 clear of 3rd with 4 to play. Let’s do it. COYB.

100% with the first line.

100 points now gets us promotion - W4, D1 as opposed to having to win all five. It's a nice buffer to have.

And of course, that's provided that Leeds don't slip up again. One defeat for them makes it even better.
It's ON! on 22:13 - Apr 9 with 1389 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Best performance by a team in magenta and indigo?
It's ON! on 22:15 - Apr 9 with 1337 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Leeds are the only ones in the top 4 who haven’t really had a dip lasting several games. If this is it now, it’s come at the worst possible time for them…

Many said it on here but our wobble came at a good time, we just need to hold out nerve now for the next few games. So much dejavu from last season!
It's ON! on 22:20 - Apr 9 with 1224 viewsbelgablue

It's ON! on 22:12 - Apr 9 by TresBonne

100 points now gets us promotion - W4, D1 as opposed to having to win all five. It's a nice buffer to have.

And of course, that's provided that Leeds don't slip up again. One defeat for them makes it even better.

I just hope the players aren't bricking it as much as I am.

COYB.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

It's ON! on 22:21 - Apr 9 with 1192 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's ON! on 22:15 - Apr 9 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Leeds are the only ones in the top 4 who haven’t really had a dip lasting several games. If this is it now, it’s come at the worst possible time for them…

Many said it on here but our wobble came at a good time, we just need to hold out nerve now for the next few games. So much dejavu from last season!

Could've done with Leeds having an away game to follow this at the weekend. Bit more time to stew on the last home performance. Think we may see a bit of a reaction v Blackburn on Sat.

In saying that, we can't rely on others, just got to do us. It's in our hands. Just hope there's enough in the tank. This season has been fecking brutal.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

It's ON! on 22:22 - Apr 9 with 1176 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think we have a massive chance if we can win our home games... it may not need more than that.

Leeds go to qpr and Boro. Not easy games when you're not on a good run.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It's ON! on 22:22 - Apr 9 with 1141 views_clive_baker_

It's ON! on 22:20 - Apr 9 by belgablue

COYB.

I think it’s a nice position to be going in to the game with the opportunity to put 3 points of daylight between us, rather than going in having seen the others all win and have to match it to keep pace.
It's ON! on 22:23 - Apr 9 with 1118 viewsTresBonne

It's ON! on 22:20 - Apr 9 by belgablue

COYB.

Side plot.

We will know on Saturday wether Leicester and Leeds slipped up on Friday/Saturday early K/O, like tonight.

Then we have the 1 week break which could be a good chance for rest for us in between. Leicester play WBA (h) and Southampton (h) in that time. Leeds have a long trip Monday night to Boro (a) and QPR (a) on the Friday.

So we will have 2 games in hand against Leeds and 1 against Leicester. I don't mind that, even though the pressure could be on us a bit more.
It's ON! on 22:24 - Apr 9 with 1099 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's ON! on 22:22 - Apr 9 by FrimleyBlue

Think we have a massive chance if we can win our home games... it may not need more than that.

Leeds go to qpr and Boro. Not easy games when you're not on a good run.

Yep. Home games absolutely key. One milestone ticked off tonight is that Leeds can't get to three figures.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

It's ON! on 22:24 - Apr 9 with 1100 viewsKropotkin123

It's ON! on 22:09 - Apr 9 by TresBonne

Right now, it's like we've won a penalty. You can celebrate it but it's gotta go in.

Port Vale (h) of last season vibes!

I like that analogy

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

It's ON! on 22:26 - Apr 9 with 1058 viewsVic

It's ON! on 22:12 - Apr 9 by TresBonne

4 wins is a huge ask with the games we’ve got to play. Doable - but a big, big ask.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

It's ON! on 22:27 - Apr 9 with 1041 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's pretty huge to be fair - IF we can capitalise tomorrow. I wasn't expecting either of them to be dropping as many points as they have been lately. Leicester 10 points out of the last 6 games and Leeds 11 out of the last 6. It gives us hope, but we can't rely on them continuing to drop points. We HAVE to make the next two home games count. It's possible we could drop points in those hoe games and still get promoted automatically, but that's would be really pushing our luck.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's ON! on 22:28 - Apr 9 with 1002 viewsTresBonne

It's ON! on 22:26 - Apr 9 by Vic

4 wins is a huge ask with the games we’ve got to play. Doable - but a big, big ask.

5 wins was an even bigger ask. I prefer our chances of four with three home games.

Definitely just got to win the ones at home and hope you can pick up points away. 5 wins, however, probably gets us the league title (not that it really matters)
It's ON! on 22:30 - Apr 9 with 958 viewsyorkshireblue

It's ON! on 22:21 - Apr 9 by gainsboroughblue

Could've done with Leeds having an away game to follow this at the weekend. Bit more time to stew on the last home performance. Think we may see a bit of a reaction v Blackburn on Sat.

In saying that, we can't rely on others, just got to do us. It's in our hands. Just hope there's enough in the tank. This season has been fecking brutal.

I disagree… if it’s still 0-0 after 15 the crowd will start getting twitchy.

If it’s still 0-0 at half-time the crowd will be very angry and on the players backs.
It's ON! on 22:36 - Apr 9 with 861 viewsVic

Just think if we’d got even a point on Saturday

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024