Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your team v Middlesbrough 23:30 - Apr 11 with 2501 viewseddiespearitt03

What , if any, changes would you make to the team selection , formation and tactics ?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 23:45 - Apr 11 with 1991 viewscressi

Hladky

Clarke
Davis

Wolf
Burgess

Morsy
Llungo

Hutchinson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Ali
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 23:56 - Apr 11 with 1966 viewsAviator

Hladky

Twanzebe
Davis

Wolf
Burgess

Morsy
Taylor

Jackson
Hutchinson
Broadhead

Ali
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 00:02 - Apr 12 with 1952 viewsWicklowBlue

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 23:45 - Apr 11 by cressi

Hladky

Clarke
Davis

Wolf
Burgess

Morsy
Llungo

Hutchinson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Ali

Hladky

Tuanzebe
Davis

Wolf
Burgess

Morsy
Taylor

Hutchinson
Chappers
Sarmiento

Ali

Reasoning, think Clarke may have picked up a knock and keep himself, Moore and Broady on the bench for impact. Tuanzebe also adds a bit more defensively.

Or we just go for it and play the same team as last night. COYBS!
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 00:21 - Apr 12 with 1909 viewsIPSWICHINIO

Hladky

Clarke
Wolf
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Sarmiento
Hutchinson
Broadhead

Moore

Try out Sarmiento on the right and have Hutchinson in the 10. Moore hasn't looked great recently but I'd still start him and bring on Ali on 60mins
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 03:49 - Apr 12 with 1807 viewsBondiBlue

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 00:02 - Apr 12 by WicklowBlue

Hladky

Tuanzebe
Davis

Wolf
Burgess

Morsy
Taylor

Hutchinson
Chappers
Sarmiento

Ali

Reasoning, think Clarke may have picked up a knock and keep himself, Moore and Broady on the bench for impact. Tuanzebe also adds a bit more defensively.

Or we just go for it and play the same team as last night. COYBS!

Clarke was my MOTM against watford. We need to go for it against middlesborough so i'd play him.

Also, luongo has proved himself to be better than taylor. Again, if he's fit, play him.

Moore's crucial to our style. If he's fit, play him.

Broadhead was class first half. If he's fit, play him. Sarmiento god love him is still a bit too all over the place for me. Great sub though.

Poll: Which would you accept?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 05:29 - Apr 12 with 1777 viewstextbackup

Clarke over AT, with Burns not on the right we need a bit of pace that Clarke gives us, AT slows us down a bit in attack I think.

Maybe try Ali from the start, with Moore you know nothing is going in behind, AAH could catch them out

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 06:42 - Apr 12 with 1689 viewsibbleobble

I’d throw a few surprises in there like Travis, Harness, Al Hamadi and maybe Humphrey’s. Burns from the bench, if fit. We need fresh running to beat Boro. It’s going to be a tight game and any lethargy could well end in defeat.

I’m surprised Humphrey’s hasn’t made more appearances off the bench this season.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 06:44 - Apr 12 with 1683 viewsClutch

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 23:45 - Apr 11 by cressi

Hladky

Clarke
Davis

Wolf
Burgess

Morsy
Llungo

Hutchinson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Ali

Yeah, I'd go with this. Although I'd still be tempted to start Moore.
Login to get fewer ads

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 07:49 - Apr 12 with 1594 viewsStewart27

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 06:42 - Apr 12 by ibbleobble

I’d throw a few surprises in there like Travis, Harness, Al Hamadi and maybe Humphrey’s. Burns from the bench, if fit. We need fresh running to beat Boro. It’s going to be a tight game and any lethargy could well end in defeat.

I’m surprised Humphrey’s hasn’t made more appearances off the bench this season.

I think we’d all be surprised if a player with a hamstring injury is named on the bench.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:19 - Apr 12 with 1521 viewscressi

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 03:49 - Apr 12 by BondiBlue

Clarke was my MOTM against watford. We need to go for it against middlesborough so i'd play him.

Also, luongo has proved himself to be better than taylor. Again, if he's fit, play him.

Moore's crucial to our style. If he's fit, play him.

Broadhead was class first half. If he's fit, play him. Sarmiento god love him is still a bit too all over the place for me. Great sub though.

Why is Moore crucial first few weeks he did well last 3 or4 games he has looked awful last two like the Moore who was here all those yrs ago. Apart from defending corners in our own box his done nothing don't close down quickly don't win many headers against big centre backs can't control the ball and can't run behind I don't think he helps our style at all but understand why we got him in January. Our mistake was last summer we needed and should have got a good striker in as
the injury to Hirst proved eight weeks with Jackson was always going to make things difficult. We are supposed to have the money I understand ffp but we got lucky with Hirst ( money wise ) but you have to pay to get a good striker in proven at this level.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:21 - Apr 12 with 1514 viewscressi

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 06:42 - Apr 12 by ibbleobble

This is about winning matches not loads of changes and surprises its the wrong time to experiment only a couple of changes at a time for me
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:28 - Apr 12 with 1499 viewsHerbivore

Hladky

Clarke
Woolf
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Jackson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Moore

Hutchinson has played a lot of football lately and his performances have been a bit more mixed since he's been starting every week. It might do him good to not start and come on for half an hour against tired legs. Chaplin and Broadhead also tend to be better from the start than coming off the bench, imo. Jackson gives us a good outlet on the right and will make them work hard for 60-70 minutes, he was involved in some of our best attacking moments on Wednesday as well. He's also the closest to like for like for Burns. Moore has been off it lately but he's such a handful and makes space for others and he does usually get chances in games, he just needs to start sticking them away again. Al-Hamadi a better option after 60 minutes to cause late chaos.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:38 - Apr 12 with 1476 viewscressi

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:28 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

Hladky

Clarke
Woolf
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Jackson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Moore

Hutchinson has played a lot of football lately and his performances have been a bit more mixed since he's been starting every week. It might do him good to not start and come on for half an hour against tired legs. Chaplin and Broadhead also tend to be better from the start than coming off the bench, imo. Jackson gives us a good outlet on the right and will make them work hard for 60-70 minutes, he was involved in some of our best attacking moments on Wednesday as well. He's also the closest to like for like for Burns. Moore has been off it lately but he's such a handful and makes space for others and he does usually get chances in games, he just needs to start sticking them away again. Al-Hamadi a better option after 60 minutes to cause late chaos.

Jackson will work hard but not a chance he can get his head up and see anything or one ro pick out .His only ball is Early and hope somebody is there more luck than judgement. I'd start my nan first.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:42 - Apr 12 with 1455 viewsHerbivore

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:38 - Apr 12 by cressi

Jackson will work hard but not a chance he can get his head up and see anything or one ro pick out .His only ball is Early and hope somebody is there more luck than judgement. I'd start my nan first.

Ridiculous post, as usual.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:51 - Apr 12 with 1429 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hladky

Clarke
Wolfenden
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Jackson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Al Hamadi

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 09:01 - Apr 12 with 1398 viewsGarv

Don't complicate it, unless injuries/illness etc.

Vas
Clarke Wolf Burg Davis
Morsy Luongo
Hutchinson Chaplin Broadhead
Moore

It's our best XI by a distance (barring current injuries).
[Post edited 12 Apr 9:01]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

THIS!! on 09:07 - Apr 12 with 1352 viewsunstableblue

Hladky
Clarke Wolf Burgess Davis
Morsy Taylor
Hutchison Chaplin Broadhead
Moore

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 09:24 - Apr 12 with 1311 viewsJammyDodgerrr

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:38 - Apr 12 by cressi

Wild take.

Against Watford he was frequently picking his head up, pausing, and putting a great ball in the box. As already stated, he is the closest to Burns we have so he should start.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 09:27 - Apr 12 with 1301 viewsRichardWright

Get our 11 best available players on the pitch at this stage of the season - that simple. The only place I would consider ignoring that is Ali in up top (I just think he fits our style of play better and everyone else is better for that) but ultimately I think you have to get Moore out there to start as he is the better player.

Hladky

Clarke
Woolfenden
Burgess
Davis

Morrsy
Luongo

Hutchinson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Ali
Really re Broaders? on 09:37 - Apr 12 with 1261 viewsDyland

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:28 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

Hladky

Clarke
Woolf
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Jackson
Chaplin
Broadhead

Moore

I think he's generally been better coming on at 60/65. I may have false memory syndrome though.

Man do we miss Burns.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 09:38 - Apr 12 with 1256 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Hladky
Tuanzebe Woolfenden Burgess Davis
Morsy Luongo
Sarmiento Chaplin Broadhead
Moore

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 09:41 - Apr 12 with 1249 viewsLinners

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 08:42 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

Ridiculous post, as usual.

To be fair, have you seen their Nan play high on the right hand side of a McKenna team? Give her a go I say and support the team.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 10:44 - Apr 12 with 1141 viewsTheSweeny

Stick with Moore. He hasn't been on it last couple of games, but Ali probably not ready to start.
What is your team v Middlesbrough on 10:46 - Apr 12 with 1129 viewsGlasgowBlue

At this stage I think we should forget about form and go with ur best team on paper.

Hladky
Clarke
Woolf
Burgess
Davis
Morsy
Luongo
Hutchinson
Broadhead
Chaplin
Moore

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 11:23 - Apr 12 with 1026 viewsbilllm

What is your team v Middlesbrough on 06:44 - Apr 12 by Clutch

Yeah, I'd go with this. Although I'd still be tempted to start Moore.

I'd start Moore but I wouldn't go past the 55 minute mark if it's the same rubbish he churned out wednesday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024