Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* 22:26 - Apr 24 with 4948 viewsportmanking

On the plus side, Philogene and Carvalho both played the full 90 tonight...
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:28 - Apr 24 with 3740 viewsIllinoisblue

We’re 3-0 up from the first leg. All good.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:29 - Apr 24 with 3725 viewsDubtractor

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:28 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

We’re 3-0 up from the first leg. All good.

And we kept a clean sheet at home, so have the potential for our away goals to count double.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:30 - Apr 24 with 3703 viewspointofblue

It's ours as well. If we lose it, the next two could easily lose their importance (dependent how Leeds do against QPR on Friday).

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:36 - Apr 24 with 3604 viewsIllinoisblue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:29 - Apr 24 by Dubtractor

And we kept a clean sheet at home, so have the potential for our away goals to count double.

Although just thinking of the score in the second leg when we went into a two-legged final after a 3-0 home win. Damn.

62 - 78 - 81

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:37 - Apr 24 with 3588 viewsDubtractor

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:36 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

Although just thinking of the score in the second leg when we went into a two-legged final after a 3-0 home win. Damn.

Oh, piss.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:38 - Apr 24 with 3574 viewsDubtractor

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:30 - Apr 24 by pointofblue

It's ours as well. If we lose it, the next two could easily lose their importance (dependent how Leeds do against QPR on Friday).

Tbf, even if we lose Saturday and Leeds win, though it will be a huge fooking downer, there is still going to be plenty to play for. Beat Coventry and we'd be one point behind Leeds with a game left.

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:39 - Apr 24 with 3551 viewsIllinoisblue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:37 - Apr 24 by Dubtractor

Oh, piss.

If that score line happens I will insert myself into a wood chipper.

62 - 78 - 81

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:48 - Apr 24 with 3419 viewsSwansea_Blue

For next season I suggest we’re sponsored by Prozac. The team’s fine, but you lot are making me a nervous wreck . One game at a time, just let it happen, don’t overthink it and what will be will be.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:48 - Apr 24 with 3419 viewsbackwaywhen

We can beat both Hull and Coventry , watch that tonight and both teams especially Coventry looked knackered , shame Hull won but they could be a little deflated if Norwich win at home to Swansea before we KO …..In McKenna we trust .
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:49 - Apr 24 with 3400 viewspointofblue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:48 - Apr 24 by backwaywhen

We can beat both Hull and Coventry , watch that tonight and both teams especially Coventry looked knackered , shame Hull won but they could be a little deflated if Norwich win at home to Swansea before we KO …..In McKenna we trust .

Honestly, I wish we we'd faced Coventry tonight and Hull had to wait until next week.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:50 - Apr 24 with 3386 viewsSitfcB

He’s put the rallying call out to the fans as well.

Come on West Brom and Scum.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:55 - Apr 24 with 3312 viewsDubtractor

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:50 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

It'll be fine. Early Chaplin goal (usual Davis cut back assist) will knock the wind out of their sails, then Al Hamadi will get a second around 75 minutes.

Bookmark this.

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:58 - Apr 24 with 3265 viewsle2blue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:50 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

I recall Michael Duff doing the same at Barnsley last year, having been undefeated in 4 games....then along came Ipswich.
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:58 - Apr 24 with 3262 viewslowhouseblue

but if narwich win that line will fall very flat before we kick off.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:00 - Apr 24 with 3225 viewsSitfcB

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:58 - Apr 24 by lowhouseblue

but if narwich win that line will fall very flat before we kick off.

…and West Brom.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:02 - Apr 24 with 3181 viewsJakeITFC

Think it suits us tbh.
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:02 - Apr 24 with 3181 viewspatrickswell

Well from a Hull perspective, they need to play like it’s a cup final given the way they’ve crapped the bed since around mid February and allowed Norwich to steal past them and into the top 6.

Rosenior’s nomination for manager of the year was one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen outside of a Best Supporting Actress Oscar shortlist.
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:03 - Apr 24 with 3146 viewslowhouseblue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:00 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

…and West Brom.

good point.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:59 - Apr 24 with 2911 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:38 - Apr 24 by Dubtractor

Tbf, even if we lose Saturday and Leeds win, though it will be a huge fooking downer, there is still going to be plenty to play for. Beat Coventry and we'd be one point behind Leeds with a game left.

I honestly see the chance of Leeds not beating Southampton as less than 1%
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 00:40 - Apr 25 with 2820 viewsEuropablue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:29 - Apr 24 by Dubtractor

Do away goals even count anymore?
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 01:20 - Apr 25 with 2778 viewsbaxterbasics

It's probably better for us, on balance, if Hull come to actually play. Although if they get an early lead and then immediately default to packing their box with bodies, that could be mighty frustrating.

For me the best news will be having Burns back - fingers and toes crossed for this.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 05:51 - Apr 25 with 2572 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

They’ve never ever one won, so great…!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 06:25 - Apr 25 with 2471 viewsfranz_tyson

If its their cup final... then we have to make it ours.

Fed up with all this over-thinking and micro-scoping every result and any tenuous links.... just win this match. Forget any other match until after we play Hull.
If we wanted to cruise to promotion and have early promotion parties, then we should have beaten Watford and Boro at home. Biggest cliché in football.... but one game at a time.
Focus on Hull alone... beat them ... then we go again.
[Post edited 25 Apr 6:41]
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 06:32 - Apr 25 with 2442 viewsPioneerBlue

this is what you have to put up with as a big club. You are always a cup final for someone. Positive focus for Saturday everyone.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 06:48 - Apr 25 with 2372 viewstextbackup

Any team that wants to take us on in a game like that, fair play… we’ll find gaps all over the pitch to exploit.

Gonna be a great game, a 3-2 4-3ed incoming

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024