Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) 22:02 - Apr 27 with 3747 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:03 - Apr 27 with 3008 viewsDanTheMan

It was just so silly to give away and does neither team any good really.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:03 - Apr 27 with 2999 viewsLankHenners

I bet he'll be really annoyed with Clarke giving away the free kick in the first place - really really stupid and it's cost us.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:03 - Apr 27 with 2993 viewsBluecasp

Don't blame him just seen his keeper lay an egg.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 27 with 2848 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:03 - Apr 27 by DanTheMan

It was just so silly to give away and does neither team any good really.

We have drawn the (on paper) most difficult remaining match. Win the last two and we are in the Premier League. It might prove to be a valuable point if we draw or lose one of the last two.

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 27 with 2847 viewsiamatractorboy

I actually like it, shows how much it means.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:07 - Apr 27 with 2733 viewsTractorWood

Hull scored 3 from 5 shots on target. No suprise from me. We defended terribly.

However, Omari was unplayable so a point each.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:08 - Apr 27 with 2658 viewsmarvellous

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:03 - Apr 27 by LankHenners

I bet he'll be really annoyed with Clarke giving away the free kick in the first place - really really stupid and it's cost us.

Rubbish!

Clarke was right not to allow the attacker past him.

Very frustrating. I felt we done enough to win that.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 27 with 2624 viewsNutkins_Return

Absolutely understand it.
Login to get fewer ads

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 27 with 2617 viewsRyorry

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 27 by iamatractorboy

I actually like it, shows how much it means.

Even then he took care to ensure it was his well-covered elbow hitting it & not his bare hand, might have injured himself!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 27 with 2576 viewsRadlett_blue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

We have drawn the (on paper) most difficult remaining match. Win the last two and we are in the Premier League. It might prove to be a valuable point if we draw or lose one of the last two.

4pts is enough. We really shouldn't lose to Coventry but it's going down to the wire.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 27 with 2574 viewsportmanking

That's because he saw a keeper once again fail to show authority with his hands. I don't care how well you can pass, as a keeper you MUST be able to take the pressure off your team. I just don't feel Hladky does that. Such unnecessary theatrics.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:10 - Apr 27 with 2476 viewsFrimleyBlue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 27 by portmanking

That's because he saw a keeper once again fail to show authority with his hands. I don't care how well you can pass, as a keeper you MUST be able to take the pressure off your team. I just don't feel Hladky does that. Such unnecessary theatrics.

Whilst true.

Why were they able to get another free header in the first place.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:10 - Apr 27 with 2488 viewsLankHenners

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:08 - Apr 27 by marvellous

Rubbish!

Well he wasn't right was he because he didn't need to make the foul and it gave them a free chance to get the CBs up and knock the ball into the box and they scored from it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:11 - Apr 27 with 2400 viewsgainsboroughblue

He was apoplectic. That could and should have been better really. Hull were like a beast tonight but we giftwrapped two for them and we have to do better. It really is panic stations at the back with us.

Saying that, we got a point and I would've taken that ahead of the game. Hull's gander was up because earlier scores gave them a boost. We played bloody well considering that. Leeds would've been steamrollered if they'd played them tonight with last nights performance and I suspect we would have been had we played them a few days after the Boro game.

Suspect the next two will be less fraught from an opposition viewpoint. I hope so anyway.

Pleased overall but gutted we let 3 leads go.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:12 - Apr 27 with 2349 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:07 - Apr 27 by TractorWood

Hull scored 3 from 5 shots on target. No suprise from me. We defended terribly.

However, Omari was unplayable so a point each.

Unfortunately every time we took the lead there was a real sense that there were more goals to come. Rarely did we look like getting 2 goals ahead. Hull refused to lie down. Our defending wasn't brilliant at times but two of the form sides in the division showed why we are. Now we have two of the sides much lower in the form table to come. Despatch them both and we are up. Even win one and draw the other will be enough.

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 27 with 2241 viewsRyorry

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:12 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately every time we took the lead there was a real sense that there were more goals to come. Rarely did we look like getting 2 goals ahead. Hull refused to lie down. Our defending wasn't brilliant at times but two of the form sides in the division showed why we are. Now we have two of the sides much lower in the form table to come. Despatch them both and we are up. Even win one and draw the other will be enough.

I'm just worried about Leif now.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 27 with 2166 viewsGlasgowBlue

It was a poor goal to concede. Hladky should have palmed it wide, not into the danger zone.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:23 - Apr 27 with 1982 viewsitfc_bucks

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:08 - Apr 27 by marvellous

Rubbish!

Correct.

If was nice to see us engage in the dark arts.

Luongo took a yellow for the team and Burns put in a wonderfully cynical reducer on Philogene which the ref managed really well, letting the advantage go.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:24 - Apr 27 with 1946 viewsbazza

Nice to know he felt just the same as the rest of us.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:25 - Apr 27 with 1902 viewsWestSussexBlue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 27 by Radlett_blue

4pts is enough. We really shouldn't lose to Coventry but it's going down to the wire.

I’ve a better feeling now that we’ll take 3 points at Cov leaving a more relaxed home game.
Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:27 - Apr 27 with 1839 viewsDanTheMan

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Absolutely, I thought we'd draw before the game but it's disappointing to drop it so late on.

All still in our hands and we go to an injury stricken Coventry now. Fingers crossed on Davis as that'd be a massive loss.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:29 - Apr 27 with 1757 viewsArnieM

He reacted that way because three times tonight we've thrown the lead away with s h I t poor defending.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 27 with 1700 viewspointofblue

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:27 - Apr 27 by DanTheMan

Absolutely, I thought we'd draw before the game but it's disappointing to drop it so late on.

All still in our hands and we go to an injury stricken Coventry now. Fingers crossed on Davis as that'd be a massive loss.

I think that's my biggest concern - having to go into Coventry and Huddersfield without Davis. If we'd won tonight, we'd have a cushion. It's not really there now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 27 with 1686 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just showed that clip again going into the break.

Really hope that isn't going to be on an end of season montage when outcomes are decided.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:32 - Apr 27 with 1587 viewsbluejacko

Never seen McKenna react like he did for their equaliser before (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

It was a poor goal to concede. Hladky should have palmed it wide, not into the danger zone.

Perhaps he should have actually caught it😡it’s what goalkeepers are allowed to do apparently 🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024