Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? 18:58 - May 8 with 4883 viewsKievthegreat

Hilarious if true.
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:01 - May 8 with 4584 viewswkj

Sounds like a warnock preseason

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:08 - May 8 with 4481 viewstextbackup

Irish CB if Twitter to be believed

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:12 - May 8 with 4415 viewsKievthegreat

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:08 - May 8 by textbackup

Are you Shane you know who it is?
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:15 - May 8 with 4355 viewsbazza

The 20 year Norwich banter era begins 🙏🏻
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:18 - May 8 with 4313 viewstextbackup

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:12 - May 8 by Kievthegreat

Are you Shane you know who it is?

Bloke from boyzone?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 20:12 - May 8 with 4008 viewsblueoxford

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:18 - May 8 by textbackup

Bloke from boyzone?!

They’re also struggling to sell their tickets for the first leg of the play offs. Apparently it’s because of their ‘negative’ display at Brum
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 21:32 - May 8 with 3614 viewsBluecasp

Crikey, I live in Hethersett. Will have to find out what happened!
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 21:36 - May 8 with 3563 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 21:32 - May 8 by Bluecasp

Crikey, I live in Hethersett. Will have to find out what happened!

I’d go and check your car if I was you

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 21:37 - May 8 with 3540 viewspointofblue

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 19:08 - May 8 by textbackup

Perhaps his wife is up the duffy.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 21:56 - May 8 with 3392 viewsBluecasp

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 21:37 - May 8 by pointofblue

Perhaps his wife is up the duffy.

Just found out my friend was in the pub that night with the Norwich player. What a role model!
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 22:03 - May 8 with 3323 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 21:56 - May 8 by Bluecasp

Just found out my friend was in the pub that night with the Norwich player. What a role model!

He's not any kind of role model if he's in the pub with a Norwich player!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 23:06 - May 8 with 2930 viewsStewart27

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 20:12 - May 8 by blueoxford

They’re also struggling to sell their tickets for the first leg of the play offs. Apparently it’s because of their ‘negative’ display at Brum

Yeah pay on the gate apparently.
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 23:07 - May 8 with 2930 viewsWicklowBlue

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 09:24 - May 9 with 2333 viewsrodney76

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 23:06 - May 8 by Stewart27

Yeah pay on the gate apparently.

I am informed (unreliably) that there is much discontent and divisiveness at that club due to the sacking of Farke, the toxic ending to the Webber era and Delia wariness.

They have a new owner in the pipeline, a young replacement for Webber, and some want a clean sweep with Wagner out too.

Others retain East Anglian reserve and favour a risk-averse approach.

Now this, which seems worse, if true, than the Brandon Williams case.

They will probably go on to win the play-offs now.
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 09:30 - May 9 with 2270 viewsStewart27

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 09:24 - May 9 by rodney76

I am informed (unreliably) that there is much discontent and divisiveness at that club due to the sacking of Farke, the toxic ending to the Webber era and Delia wariness.

They have a new owner in the pipeline, a young replacement for Webber, and some want a clean sweep with Wagner out too.

Others retain East Anglian reserve and favour a risk-averse approach.

Now this, which seems worse, if true, than the Brandon Williams case.

They will probably go on to win the play-offs now.

Of course there’s discontent. This is Norwich City we’re talking about.

There’s discontent every single time they lose a football match and call for their manager’s head.

They should be more resentful of the fact they’ve never won a trophy and that they play in yellow and green. Not take it out on a manager who has performed relatively well this season and got an un-fancied team into the play offs.
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 11:52 - May 9 with 1932 viewscharlie1

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 09:30 - May 9 by Stewart27

Of course there’s discontent. This is Norwich City we’re talking about.

There’s discontent every single time they lose a football match and call for their manager’s head.

They should be more resentful of the fact they’ve never won a trophy and that they play in yellow and green. Not take it out on a manager who has performed relatively well this season and got an un-fancied team into the play offs.

The board must wonder what on earth to do for the best.

On one hand the ‘fans’ bay for the head of the manager, owner, canteen manager at every defeat, yet on the other are completely devoid of any sense of ambition, claiming ‘success’ is embarrassingly bombing out of the Prem, losing an FA Cup and a UEFA third round game while squeaking ‘15!!!’ at the rear bumper of their bigger neighbours as they disappear over the horizon.

If the fanbase don’t aspire to anything like genuine achievement, how can they place such demands on the management?
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 11:57 - May 9 with 1893 viewsNthQldITFC

Three times over the limit according to BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw0vl28zn82o

Disgraceful.

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 11:57 - May 9 with 1896 viewsDinDjarin

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 12:05 - May 9 with 1802 viewsNthQldITFC

It was late on Monday - I wonder if anyone spotted him celebrating anything in Christchurch Park earlier in the day?

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 13:10 - May 9 with 1501 viewsN2_Blue

Wow he wasn't just over the imit either, he was smashed.

Obvioulsy the crime committed here is the worst thing, drink driving is abhorrent. But even had he not got in a car and got a taxi home would you want members of your squad getting bladdered the week of a play off semi-final. Staggering! (pun possibly intended!)

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 13:31 - May 9 with 1369 viewsredrickstuhaart

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 13:10 - May 9 by N2_Blue

Wow he wasn't just over the imit either, he was smashed.

Obvioulsy the crime committed here is the worst thing, drink driving is abhorrent. But even had he not got in a car and got a taxi home would you want members of your squad getting bladdered the week of a play off semi-final. Staggering! (pun possibly intended!)

Letting off steam as the season has ended, i reckon. 3x the limit. So probably 5 or 6 pints in.... Utter scumbag.
Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 14:56 - May 9 with 1188 viewsN2_Blue

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 13:31 - May 9 by redrickstuhaart

Letting off steam as the season has ended, i reckon. 3x the limit. So probably 5 or 6 pints in.... Utter scumbag.

Thats not allowing for alochol to leave the body as you drink. It's going to be far more than that dependant on how quickly he was drinking.

Its an extrordanily high reading he gave. Look at these example breath readings for one hour after based on a 3.6% pint

1 pint consumed within 30 minutes 6 microgrammes Under the limit
2 pints consumed within one hour 13 microgrammes Under the limit
3 pints consumed within two hours 19 microgrammes Under the limit
4 pints consumed within three hours 26 microgrammes Under the limit
5 pints consumed within four hours 32 microgrammes Under the limit

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 15:16 - May 9 with 1105 viewsArnieM

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 14:56 - May 9 by N2_Blue

Thats not allowing for alochol to leave the body as you drink. It's going to be far more than that dependant on how quickly he was drinking.

Its an extrordanily high reading he gave. Look at these example breath readings for one hour after based on a 3.6% pint

He probably had a whisky chaser with each pint though ...

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 15:44 - May 9 with 991 viewsN2_Blue

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 15:16 - May 9 by ArnieM

He probably had a whisky chaser with each pint though ...

whatever he had he was blotto!
I don't think people realise how much you have to drink to be as much as he was over the limit. Certainly more than 5-6 pints.
Did he not have training the next day? Tuesday in a playoff week. Be amazed if they weren't meeting up in some way even if a tactical session rather than hard training.

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 16:09 - May 9 with 893 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwich Preparing Well for the Playoffs? on 14:56 - May 9 by N2_Blue

Those are interesting figures, but a bit risky to use that as a guide I would say. Particularly for someone like me who is allergic to beer under 4.5%.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024