Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NCFC In Peace 14:07 - May 24 with 11973 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

Hi I'm a norwich fan and here in peace

Congratulations on your fantastic season! You have to admit you have massively over achieved but none the less very well done.

Would be good to see if you keep K McK and what you'd offer in the PL.
The gap between the 2 leagues is astronomical. Enjoy the summer. I dont think McKenna will leave you just as yet.

Maybe 1 year you'll beat us šŸ˜‰
NCFC In Peace on 17:07 - May 24 with 1863 viewsMK1

NCFC In Peace on 14:15 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

I dont see why many of your fans are so salty.. literally congratulated you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Maybe you want to read your original post back. I understand that the other cousin might have the brain cell today, but that is some congratulations that.
Oh and by the way, I hope your lot get relegated into oblivion.
NCFC In Peace on 17:23 - May 24 with 1833 viewsleitrimblue

NCFC In Peace on 16:45 - May 24 by jaykay

it seems you have upset laces. he only down voting your replies in this thread.
have corrected his down votes

Thanks. Thing is I don't think I've ever had any interaction with him so not sure how I've upset um.

May just be my sh1te sense of humour
NCFC In Peace on 17:33 - May 24 with 1807 viewsTheBoyBlue

Looking past the slightly patronising tone, I appreciate the sentiment.

Like others, I will point out that the 15 years thing seems to mean more to you lot than us, especially now where (the McKenna will-he-won't-he issue aside) we are just enjoying what the club is achieving.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

NCFC In Peace on 17:36 - May 24 with 1784 viewsMattinLondon

NCFC In Peace on 16:56 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

Yeah I see the sensitivity in some replies....

Mood isn't really here or there at the moment with no manager and players will be leaving..

Some deluded people on pinkun think we will get 25m a piece for Sargent Rowe and Sara and that'll out us in good stead for whoever comes in... oh and the American partial owner we have being worth 500m they think he'll dump money into the club. Cant see it myself. I imagine Sargent Rowe and Sara will fetch a combined fee of 40m for all 3.

Have to admit that Sara looks like he can do a decent job in the PL but against Leeds he disappeared. Sargentā€™s injury record might well count against but Rowe (I know he scored twice against us) just looks very overrated. Plus as youā€™re not getting parachute payments anymore itā€™s not like youā€™re in a position to dictate fees.
NCFC In Peace on 18:44 - May 24 with 1691 viewslizzibee

I'm sure you have come in peace, but please leave in peace also. You surely realise when the pink 'un seen you've been on the binners site, you'll be banned for life
NCFC In Peace on 18:46 - May 24 with 1688 viewslizzibee

NCFC In Peace on 14:15 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

I dont see why many of your fans are so salty.. literally congratulated you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Because budgies are not welcome on this site - what did you expect? Us to welcome you with open arms?
NCFC In Peace on 18:49 - May 24 with 1673 viewsMK1

NCFC In Peace on 18:46 - May 24 by lizzibee

Because budgies are not welcome on this site - what did you expect? Us to welcome you with open arms?

You'll need 3 of them.
NCFC In Peace on 18:50 - May 24 with 1660 viewsnoggin

NCFC In Peace on 17:23 - May 24 by leitrimblue

Thanks. Thing is I don't think I've ever had any interaction with him so not sure how I've upset um.

May just be my sh1te sense of humour

"May just be my sh1te sense of humour"

Understandable, to be fair.
[Post edited 24 May 18:51]

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Login to get fewer ads

NCFC In Peace on 19:44 - May 24 with 1577 viewsStu_boy

Foysc
NCFC In Peace on 19:49 - May 24 with 1560 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 17:05 - May 24 by MJallday

You wonā€™t get 40m for those two. Youll be lucky to get 3m a pop

No manager, massive debt due , massive drop in income , players leavingā€¦

Your club is f****d

Enjoy the championship

MJ

I think I said 40m for the 3 of them.. im not saying they're worth anywhere near that amount of money but look at what players do go for now...

I know we're f...ked

I will enjoy the champ as we win games in it compared to us in the PL.

All the best šŸ‘
NCFC In Peace on 19:55 - May 24 with 1535 viewsDamster

As much as we loved our success this season ā€¦ I have to say watching Leeds pull your pants down in a play off semi final was specialā€¦. Of course we gave realistic expectations and understand the gulf, but letā€™s hope if we go down we donā€™t f@ck the parachute payments like you have.
NCFC In Peace on 20:07 - May 24 with 1501 viewsTangledupin_Blue

NCFC In Peace on 18:46 - May 24 by lizzibee

Really?

We have Norwich supporters who regularly contribute on here. As far as I'm concerned they are very welcome as is NIP1904...
[Post edited 24 May 20:08]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

NCFC In Peace on 20:15 - May 24 with 1465 viewsflykickingbybgunn

NCFC In Peace on 15:46 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

I have 7 fingers on one hand 4 on the other and 12 toes in total... this is norwich for you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Well I laughed.
NCFC In Peace on 20:32 - May 24 with 1421 viewsMJallday

NCFC In Peace on 19:49 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

I think I said 40m for the 3 of them.. im not saying they're worth anywhere near that amount of money but look at what players do go for now...

I know we're f...ked

I will enjoy the champ as we win games in it compared to us in the PL.

All the best šŸ‘

You wonā€™t get 40m for the 3 of them either

Noones going to pay that sort of cash for players that finished 6th in tier2 with a club thatā€™s desperately looking for any income stream that letā€™s face it, were hardly outstanding in the division compared to their peers

Youā€™d better pray delia starts making some omelettes again
Or burn down a stand or two - thatā€™s worked previously

Genuinely , even if you do manage to keep all your players, I think youā€™ll be fighting hard to finish above 15th

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

NCFC In Peace on 21:59 - May 24 with 1360 viewsArmaghBlue

Enjoy your 20 years of misery now you donā€™t have parachute money to fall back on.
NCFC In Peace on 23:36 - May 24 with 1289 viewsArnieM

NCFC In Peace on 20:32 - May 24 by MJallday

You wonā€™t get 40m for the 3 of them either

Noones going to pay that sort of cash for players that finished 6th in tier2 with a club thatā€™s desperately looking for any income stream that letā€™s face it, were hardly outstanding in the division compared to their peers

Youā€™d better pray delia starts making some omelettes again
Or burn down a stand or two - thatā€™s worked previously

Genuinely , even if you do manage to keep all your players, I think youā€™ll be fighting hard to finish above 15th

Exactly right. Do you remember back in the day when a Ā£4m valued Matt Holland was stolen from us for something Ā£300k by CharlTown, all becysse we were in a voluntary CVA? Our whole squad was cherry picked for sod all feesā€¦. Norwich are now in a very similar situation. Iā€™ve waited 20yrs to see this. No mercy if it happens either. The gloating bas tewards

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

NCFC In Peace on 23:53 - May 24 with 1256 viewsRyorry

NCFC In Peace on 16:52 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

It's my date and month of birth lol

For all that youā€™re a budgie, Iā€™ll give you the same advice I would anyone else - unless you want to be seriously scammed, please edit out important personal info like that from this and any other public site.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

NCFC In Peace on 07:04 - May 25 with 1161 viewssotd78

Wot was that all about?

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

NCFC In Peace on 07:27 - May 25 with 1150 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 14:35 - May 24 by SuffolkPunchFC

Welcome in peace ;-)

Football goes in cycles - you've had a good few years yellow success, but over the years blue success overshadows yellow. This is why success should be enjoyed whilst it continues. I suspect your team is going to go through a very tough patch over the next few years (financial challenges, players being sold, recruitment being hard, etc)

To all the (childish) posters on here, maybe try to be a bit more gracious. Don't descend into the immature posturing and insults that posters on ThePinkUn degenerate into when one of us visit their forum, and tries and post something reasonable. We're better than that (or most of us are, and the others should try to be)

Thank you šŸ¤

Yeah it certainly does go in circles and this is your turn to shine.
Yes we will be languishing in champ now for a few years, can't see too much coming through the academy. They've just chopped some good players we had coming through.
And if the pinkun has any ITFC posters on it, it is worse than this kindergarten I've witnessed with 99percent of replies so far.
NCFC In Peace on 09:41 - May 25 with 1058 viewsrodney76

NCFC In Peace on 07:27 - May 25 by NorwichInPeace1904

Thank you šŸ¤

Yeah it certainly does go in circles and this is your turn to shine.
Yes we will be languishing in champ now for a few years, can't see too much coming through the academy. They've just chopped some good players we had coming through.
And if the pinkun has any ITFC posters on it, it is worse than this kindergarten I've witnessed with 99percent of replies so far.

You only come on here to provoke so stop kidding yourself and scram.
NCFC In Peace on 11:30 - May 25 with 980 viewsleitrimblue

NCFC In Peace on 16:52 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

It's my date and month of birth lol

Just outta curiosity I wonder what yer mother's maiden name is? Did you have a pet growing up? What was its name I wonder?
NCFC In Peace on 08:03 - May 27 with 747 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 14:26 - May 24 by Matt_Netherlands

Bet you canā€™t wait to run back to WOTB and tell all the other snake pit boys how you have ā€œgot all the binners on strings on their own forumā€

Whereas in reality, we just think itā€™s pretty pathetic that you created an account just to try (and ā€˜tryā€™ being the important word here) and banter us. And all youā€™ve done is generate some income for this site though page views - cheers!

No not run back and said anything lol.. im not 12.
And no I wasn't trying to be important at allšŸ¤£.

A lot of you fans think you're now a massive club reaching the top flight in how long exactly? You can't loan 15 players this season like you have done in the last few seasons
NCFC In Peace on 08:06 - May 27 with 728 viewsnodge_blue

NCFC In Peace on 08:03 - May 27 by NorwichInPeace1904

A lot of you fans think you're now a massive club reaching the top flight in how long exactly? You can't loan 15 players this season like you have done in the last few seasons

See this is the real NCFC fan in peace, showing their true feelings now. Go on son, give it some. Let it all out. We will pull up a couch for you.
[Post edited 27 May 8:07]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

NCFC In Peace on 08:08 - May 27 with 850 views_clive_baker_

Enjoy Oxford away.
NCFC In Peace on 08:20 - May 27 with 812 viewsChurchman

We have Norwich City supporters on here who contribute. They add value, a perspective and discussion to the forum

What exactly is this post? A little poke with a stick on your part? Trying to educate us? Trying to put us down because weā€™ve not beaten you for 100 years?

Oh, I get it. Bit slow me. You are here for little wind ups to show to your little friends, if you have any beyond your action man, just how klevver you are.

Well done. I think you can toddle off back to the dimwits on WOTB or the Pinkun now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024