Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NCFC In Peace 14:07 - May 24 with 11981 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

Hi I'm a norwich fan and here in peace

Congratulations on your fantastic season! You have to admit you have massively over achieved but none the less very well done.

Would be good to see if you keep K McK and what you'd offer in the PL.
The gap between the 2 leagues is astronomical. Enjoy the summer. I dont think McKenna will leave you just as yet.

Maybe 1 year you'll beat us 😉
NCFC In Peace on 14:42 - May 24 with 1841 viewsitfckenty

NCFC In Peace on 14:15 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

I dont see why many of your fans are so salty.. literally congratulated you 🤣🤣

with McK potentially leaving, this site is rife with Leeds fan syndrome. thanks for the congrats, but I'd definitely avoid.
NCFC In Peace on 14:45 - May 24 with 1828 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don’t you have a sister to fondle? Scum.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

NCFC In Peace on 14:51 - May 24 with 1797 viewsibbleobble

NCFC In Peace on 14:24 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

Lambert was good for us.. not so much you guys.. be between will still and thorup I think. Will see next week apparently

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but Paul Lambert won the Champions League with Dortmund. Tell all your friends.
[Post edited 24 May 15:06]
NCFC In Peace on 14:59 - May 24 with 1769 viewsnodge_blue

Then said you massively over achieved. Well after a whole season you end up where you deserve to end up. Maybe we were just massively under estimated by many, including people on wotb posting comments like bless them, they think they will do well in the championship but we know better.

I’m not really sure what you expect as a reply to your post.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

NCFC In Peace on 15:03 - May 24 with 1735 viewsmonty_radio

"over achieved" -- Hmm

By the measure of general outside expectations - certainly.

In comparison with the potential, the cost and the expected selling price of the squads of Leicester, Southampton, Leeds - absolutely.

In considering what McKenna had already previously demonstrated to those watching closely - not really.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

NCFC In Peace on 15:06 - May 24 with 1716 viewsMK1

Really, REALLY couldn't give a toss what you think.
NCFC In Peace on 15:19 - May 24 with 1671 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Wouldn't take it too much to heart - it's like a kindergarten on here atm and someone pinched all the sweets.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

NCFC In Peace on 15:25 - May 24 with 1637 viewsRyorry

No you didn't, you gave us the backhander of "you have to admit you have massively over achieved" (no we don't); & then followed up with a sarcastic "1 day you'll beat us".

So you can fly right back to your wine-sodden owner's nest.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Login to get fewer ads

NCFC In Peace on 15:29 - May 24 with 1622 viewsVegtablue

NCFC In Peace on 15:25 - May 24 by Ryorry

No you didn't, you gave us the backhander of "you have to admit you have massively over achieved" (no we don't); & then followed up with a sarcastic "1 day you'll beat us".

So you can fly right back to your wine-sodden owner's nest.

And don't forget to stub your extra toe on the way out.

More McKenna threads please, less of these.
NCFC In Peace on 15:40 - May 24 with 1572 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 14:27 - May 24 by positivity

i feel for clubs like yours.

lots of prospective managers will be wondering if more attractive jobs become vacant at leicester, ipswich, burnley etc etc. unfortunately norwich will be one of the last stops on the managerial merry-go-round (unless you settle for lambert or megson!)

Yeah we will be ome of the last clubs people look at.. never look to invest on players of any calibre or worth a few million quid. Literally shoe string budget.

Personally don't see Burnley as more appealing.. you ever been up that way? I'd rather live anywhere east anglia than that region
NCFC In Peace on 15:44 - May 24 with 1549 viewsflykickingbybgunn

NCFC In Peace on 15:29 - May 24 by Vegtablue

And don't forget to stub your extra toe on the way out.

More McKenna threads please, less of these.

No. I think it's nice to have banter between the supporters. I mean I expect some of them must have 5 fingers. Even if they are not all on one hand.
NCFC In Peace on 15:45 - May 24 with 1541 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 14:36 - May 24 by Churchman

Which peace of you is here?

Ta for the congratulations. Yep, massively over achieved, but hey, it was a brilliant season and the table doesn’t lie.

Yes, it’d be good to keep KM and who knows, we might surprise the PL entitled brigade, however big the gap is. If we don’t the club will compete in the Championship a lot stronger than last year. We might even match your wage bill. That Barnes bloke eh? £30k a week? - hope you get your moneys worth next season, especially since you didn’t this year.

Yes, we might beat you again one day. You never know. 15 years and counting. I’ll try to live down the disappointment of another year on that front when the fixtures come out and I see who we’ve got compared to who’s visiting your hovel.

We have one or two NCFC supporters on here from time to time. They offer good input and add value to the forum.

Best of luck next season.

Thanks for an actual decent response..

At least someone see you did over achieve.. can the rest of you answer honestly, did you expect to do this well and be in PL last August time?

Yeah Barnes is on ridiculous money for a player whose not work a w..k.

I dont think we will be pulling up any trees next season... mid table. Big summer ahead.

All the best and enjoy the away games you can get to
NCFC In Peace on 15:46 - May 24 with 1532 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 15:44 - May 24 by flykickingbybgunn

No. I think it's nice to have banter between the supporters. I mean I expect some of them must have 5 fingers. Even if they are not all on one hand.

I have 7 fingers on one hand 4 on the other and 12 toes in total... this is norwich for you 🤣🤣
NCFC In Peace on 15:51 - May 24 with 1484 viewsStewart27

Do you like the colour of your kit?
NCFC In Peace on 15:54 - May 24 with 1463 viewsbackwaywhen

NCFC In Peace on 15:40 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

Yeah we will be ome of the last clubs people look at.. never look to invest on players of any calibre or worth a few million quid. Literally shoe string budget.

Personally don't see Burnley as more appealing.. you ever been up that way? I'd rather live anywhere east anglia than that region

If you post on the Pink Un , then please tell The Real Buh he is a total bellend …..thanks in advance.
NCFC In Peace on 16:00 - May 24 with 1431 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

NCFC In Peace on 16:01 - May 24 with 1420 viewspositivity

NCFC In Peace on 15:40 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

burnley's a dump, but the surroundings are lovely, colne in particular.

you're more likely to catch the eyes of the big north-west clubs up there too (as well as local loans), so it's a big draw for potential managers.

mind you, now you've got a prem club on your doorstep that might benefit you... they may see the norwich job as a stepping stone to get up to portman road!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

NCFC In Peace on 16:13 - May 24 with 1370 viewsPinewoodblue

Interesting User name, but why 1904 surely the club was only formed in 1919, having previously folded.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

NCFC In Peace on 16:32 - May 24 with 1328 viewsMattinLondon

There’s some very sensitive souls on here at the moment.

One thing I would like to ask you (if you’re still around) is how is the general mood of your club? In regards to finances and the fact that next season you’ll just another club rather than one with parachute payments.

How much do you guys think you’ll get for Sargent and Sara?
NCFC In Peace on 16:40 - May 24 with 1303 viewsmonty_radio

NCFC In Peace on 16:13 - May 24 by Pinewoodblue

Interesting User name, but why 1904 surely the club was only formed in 1919, having previously folded.

1904 - signing of the Entente Cordiale, the peace accord between Britain and France:
not sure who's the Brits and who the French in the O.P.'s claiming of "peace" before hurling the first insult? But, I guess our clubs' joy in one another is on a par with how the French and Brits really love each deep down in their heart of hearts!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

NCFC In Peace on 16:41 - May 24 with 1295 viewsipswichtillidie

F off back to your sister

Gav

NCFC In Peace on 16:45 - May 24 with 1267 viewsjaykay

NCFC In Peace on 14:19 - May 24 by leitrimblue

Don't worry to much man some of um don't get out much.

Can I just ask, do you by any chance know any of the City Elite?

it seems you have upset laces. he only down voting your replies in this thread.
have corrected his down votes

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

NCFC In Peace on 16:52 - May 24 with 1239 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 16:13 - May 24 by Pinewoodblue

It's my date and month of birth lol
NCFC In Peace on 16:56 - May 24 with 1794 viewsNorwichInPeace1904

NCFC In Peace on 16:32 - May 24 by MattinLondon

There’s some very sensitive souls on here at the moment.

One thing I would like to ask you (if you’re still around) is how is the general mood of your club? In regards to finances and the fact that next season you’ll just another club rather than one with parachute payments.

How much do you guys think you’ll get for Sargent and Sara?

Yeah I see the sensitivity in some replies....

Mood isn't really here or there at the moment with no manager and players will be leaving..

Some deluded people on pinkun think we will get 25m a piece for Sargent Rowe and Sara and that'll out us in good stead for whoever comes in... oh and the American partial owner we have being worth 500m they think he'll dump money into the club. Cant see it myself. I imagine Sargent Rowe and Sara will fetch a combined fee of 40m for all 3.
NCFC In Peace on 17:05 - May 24 with 1740 viewsMJallday

NCFC In Peace on 16:56 - May 24 by NorwichInPeace1904

Yeah I see the sensitivity in some replies....

Mood isn't really here or there at the moment with no manager and players will be leaving..

Some deluded people on pinkun think we will get 25m a piece for Sargent Rowe and Sara and that'll out us in good stead for whoever comes in... oh and the American partial owner we have being worth 500m they think he'll dump money into the club. Cant see it myself. I imagine Sargent Rowe and Sara will fetch a combined fee of 40m for all 3.

You won’t get 40m for those two. Youll be lucky to get 3m a pop

No manager, massive debt due , massive drop in income , players leaving…

Your club is f****d

Enjoy the championship

MJ

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024