| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points 15:55 - Sep 7 with 2591 views | Backtoblue78A | How should the powers that be respond, given that they would have a full two weeks to consider or execute change? I'm firmly in the until xmas camp when it comes to reviewing, but I guess that would depend upon the points tally and relative position of our 'mini-league' opponents. |  | | |  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 19:56 - Sep 7 with 577 views | Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior | They should panic and pull out of the club. |  |
|  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 20:13 - Sep 7 with 534 views | DropCliffsNotBombs |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 17:05 - Sep 7 by USA | Div list for you. Wish Phil would ban clear trolls. |
Biggest forum gripe, they get far too much leeway. |  | |  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 20:16 - Sep 7 with 521 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 19:56 - Sep 7 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior | They should panic and pull out of the club. |
I expect Hugh Jackman will. Should he now be known by the alternative surname of Jarse or is that just a bit low level schoolchild humour? |  |
|  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 20:17 - Sep 7 with 518 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 19:52 - Sep 7 by FrimleyBlue | What flavoured ice cream |
Pistachio. |  |
|  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 20:21 - Sep 7 with 507 views | WD19 |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 19:52 - Sep 7 by FrimleyBlue | What flavoured ice cream |
Crushed glass and chilli. |  | |  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 20:44 - Sep 7 with 463 views | bsw72 | And on to the ignore list you go. |  | |  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 21:05 - Sep 7 with 438 views | StokieBlue | Newly registered obvious troll is obvious. SB |  |
| Avatar - M101 - Pinwheel Galaxy |
|  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 23:43 - Sep 7 with 373 views | Whos_blue | Please make it stop. Anybody. Please. |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 01:12 - Sep 8 with 341 views | football | I'm a firm believer you are trolling so why not fook off back to the Pink'Un and see all your budgie friends (sorry meant family!) |  | |  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 06:34 - Sep 8 with 305 views | MK1 | 3 games in and you are already asking. Get a grip. |  |
|  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 07:32 - Sep 8 with 269 views | NthQldITFC | Now Ipswich are back in the Premier League building the club up, and you're still languishing in the middle of the Championship, with little chance of moving out of it in the right direction, there are naturally more mornings when I come to TWTD before logging in and see this sort of pathetic, jealous, desperate trolling from a number of newish accounts. Everyone knows what you are. It occurred to me this morning that I think of you a bit like Trump now: I used to get wound up by Trump, but he's such a transparently idiotic, unhappy and soulless lump - one who will be there until he's kicked out by the US electorate whatever I do or think - that no matter how stupid and damaging his latest proclamations are, I literally just laugh. It's just a short laugh, a guffaw really, but it reflects how meaningless that moron's existence is. That's how I feel about budgie trolls too. |  |
|  |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 07:42 - Sep 8 with 260 views | Churchman |
| Hypothetical argument. We go into the international break still on three points on 16:12 - Sep 7 by ThatMuhrenCross | I can't believe what drivel I've just read! He's just had three competitive league games. This team will be nowhere near gelled yet. I doubt the "powers that be" will even look at the results/table until we're at least 10 games in. |
Nah, he’s had pre season, a league cup game and three PL matches. I’ve seen enough. He’s had more than enough time and has to go. In fact, he should have been booted out 24th June. Didn’t like the look of him. Anyone with a suntan like that clearly doesn’t take the job seriously. Boooo. Now where’s that bedsheet and crayons? [Post edited 8 Sep 7:49]
|  | |  |
| |