Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Fast Show sketch 20:02 - Sep 25 with 1791 viewsNthQldITFC

Hopefully these lists are taking the heat out of the board.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."


Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:05 - Sep 25 with 1621 viewsgainsboroughblue




Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:06 - Sep 25 with 1616 viewsIllinoisblue

Got to be Dave


62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:26 - Sep 25 with 1544 viewstazdac

Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:05 - Sep 25 by gainsboroughblue





Love this Ted & Ralph, Do you like Kipling Ted? :o)
2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:26 - Sep 25 with 1542 viewsjontysnut

Only this evening I went for a lively half and on seeing a friend of the GLW I naturally said " you ain't seen me, roight'
0
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:34 - Sep 25 with 1519 viewsBelsteadCav

Where do I start….. any Jonny Painter sketch

But my favourite ever is this one….. the second shot absolutely kills me 😂


King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:48 - Sep 25 with 1487 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:05 - Sep 25 by gainsboroughblue





The drinking game is, in my opinion, the greatest British Comedy Sketch of all time, although it does, of course rely on the awkwardness of the relationship between Ted and Ralph established over many episodes.

I'll give a shout out to the wonderful Caroline Aherne. "What did I say, Roy?" had moments of real genius, but for sheer economy of writing, and ability to get a laugh for every three words of dialogue, her supermarket checkout worker is hard to beat:

"Johnny Giles, Johnny Giles, Johnny Giles..."

[Post edited 25 Sep 20:58]
7
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:59 - Sep 25 with 1466 viewsWeWereZombies

What a good idea NthQldITFC, in fact it's:


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 21:10 - Sep 25 with 1442 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I think I should link this:

https://www.theguardian.com/cu

EDIT: I didn't say, but should have, that it is Paul Whitehouse and Simon Day on "How we made The Fast Show".

It's from The Guardian's "How we made..."

Some really interesting interviews over the years. There is a new one each week.

In the scrollable links at the bottom there is Sam Neill talking about the wonderful low budget NZ film "The Hunt for the Wilderpeople"- it was possibly his last interview in the week before he died.

The Tanika Tikaram piece is good, too.
[Post edited 26 Sep 21:29]
0
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite Fast Show sketch on 21:19 - Sep 25 with 1424 viewsBlueBoots


Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 07:15 - Sep 26 with 1142 viewsbrogansnose

Favourite Fast Show sketch ?

Whatever one I'm watching at the time. I can't split any of them.

It's till as fresh now as when the program started in 1994. Whenever I'm having a rubbish day at work I watch a couple of clips and I'm good to go.



At a push, Johnny 'Nice' Painter.
1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 08:03 - Sep 26 with 1091 viewsBenters

Favourite Fast Show sketch on 07:15 - Sep 26 by brogansnose

Favourite Fast Show sketch ?

Whatever one I'm watching at the time. I can't split any of them.

It's till as fresh now as when the program started in 1994. Whenever I'm having a rubbish day at work I watch a couple of clips and I'm good to go.



At a push, Johnny 'Nice' Painter.


Black!Black!

My eyes are pies and yours are lies.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 08:16 - Sep 26 with 1079 viewsbrogansnose

Favourite Fast Show sketch on 08:03 - Sep 26 by Benters

Black!Black!

My eyes are pies and yours are lies.


Black ! Black !

Like the crows from the depths of hell.





Bono Estente Benters.
1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 08:36 - Sep 26 with 1036 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Nimbo Cumulus


Poll: Where will Town finish the season?

2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 08:42 - Sep 26 with 1010 viewsbluewein


Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

0
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 09:10 - Sep 26 with 954 viewsChiefXL

Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:34 - Sep 25 by BelsteadCav

Where do I start….. any Jonny Painter sketch

But my favourite ever is this one….. the second shot absolutely kills me 😂



That's definitely up there for me
0
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 09:21 - Sep 26 with 942 viewsChiefXL

I could totally flood this thread because as another poster said there's hundreds that are comedy gold but a random top three from approx 500 candidates would be...







(Sadly the last few seconds of this clip have been cut but the closing lines are what make it)





PUMA!
2
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 11:01 - Sep 26 with 807 viewsTheMoralMajority



Purely for Simon Day covering up his clear corpsing on Whitehouse's 'punchline' delivery

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

4
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 11:44 - Sep 26 with 762 viewsChondzoresk

Football results with Antonios Gubba….


1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 15:51 - Sep 26 with 676 viewsLegendofthePhoenix


Poll: would you rather

1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 17:20 - Sep 26 with 616 viewsRoburmsyenna


Poll: Would you re-sign Sam Morsy in the January window??

3
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:38 - Sep 26 with 512 viewsthecheek

So many to choose from but will go with this

1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 20:50 - Sep 26 with 495 viewsNthQldITFC


Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 21:10 - Sep 26 with 478 viewsSwansea_Blue

This, by a distance. It hits so much a harder when you get sadness or serious in a comedy setting. Only Falls and Horses were very good at it too.


Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 21:39 - Sep 26 with 450 viewsStNeotsBlue



This one always makes me laugh and some.of the Unlucky Alf one's are spot on too. Beat sketch show ever.
1
Favourite Fast Show sketch on 21:49 - Sep 26 with 425 viewsOldsmoker

Disco baby HOT.


Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026