Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One hesitates to ask this question 13:56 - Sep 29 with 2002 viewsIllinoisblue

BUT WHERE’S THE FECKING TRAINING GROUND VIDEO?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

10
One hesitates to ask this question on 14:00 - Sep 29 with 1975 viewsgreyhound

And the third kit
1
One hesitates to ask this question on 14:15 - Sep 29 with 1916 viewsChurchman

‘Nige’ Farage is trying to find time in his busy calendar to officially open it - wearing the new third kit.

Edit: deary me, for the downvoter, this was actually a joke, believe it or not. Not a good one, but just trying to lighten the mood. Oh well.
[Post edited 29 Sep 18:27]
5
One hesitates to ask this question on 14:21 - Sep 29 with 1889 viewsDarkBrandon

Is it because we mocked the Ashton Coffee?
1
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:02 - Sep 29 with 1742 viewsJeremiahBrown

I was wondering the same thing. Also I hope we get some news of the players in Spain this week.
1
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 with 1728 viewsBluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.
4
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:30 - Sep 29 with 1684 viewsIllinoisblue

One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 by Bluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.


I think they’re getting sent out in October - that’s what my email said

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

3
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:48 - Sep 29 with 1644 viewsITFC_Essex

One hesitates to ask this question on 14:00 - Sep 29 by greyhound

And the third kit


I am hoping we wouldn't have one, I know we will, because money, but it isn't needed! Our cream away clashes with who?

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

1
One hesitates to ask this question on 18:14 - Sep 29 with 1575 viewsNthQldITFC

One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 by Bluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.


October, I think it said, when I signed up.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Login to get fewer ads

One hesitates to ask this question on 18:52 - Sep 29 with 1532 viewsarmchaircritic59

Not to mention the " immanent " outside investment into the Women's set up that was first mentioned in an article on the site in the middle of June! Somebody obviously ascribes a different meaning to the word Immanent than I do.
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 19:01 - Sep 29 with 1515 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

I lost my best lighter about an hour ago if anyone knows where that is.
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 19:12 - Sep 29 with 1492 viewsBasingstokeBlue

One hesitates to ask this question on 18:52 - Sep 29 by armchaircritic59

Not to mention the " immanent " outside investment into the Women's set up that was first mentioned in an article on the site in the middle of June! Somebody obviously ascribes a different meaning to the word Immanent than I do.


Certainly a different spelling!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

2
One hesitates to ask this question on 20:36 - Sep 29 with 1406 viewsWubbleU

If it helps, the promised wi-fi / 5g solution is currently being installed.
1
One hesitates to ask this question on 22:12 - Sep 29 with 1332 viewsITFC_Forever

One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 by Bluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.


One year it should be a scarf, a rattle and a big rosette.

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

2
One hesitates to ask this question on 22:23 - Sep 29 with 1311 viewsKeno

We’ve had no new signings for over a month!

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

4
One hesitates to ask this question on 00:14 - Sep 30 with 1241 viewsarmchaircritic59

One hesitates to ask this question on 19:12 - Sep 29 by BasingstokeBlue

Certainly a different spelling!


Lol, quite correct. I dashed it off while trying to keep an eye on my dinner cooking, as being done was imminent!
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 08:37 - Sep 30 with 1071 viewsfarkenhell

One hesitates to ask this question on 22:23 - Sep 29 by Keno

We’ve had no new signings for over a month!


Clegg out!
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 11:45 - Sep 30 with 951 viewsThe_Major

One hesitates to ask this question on 16:48 - Sep 29 by ITFC_Essex

I am hoping we wouldn't have one, I know we will, because money, but it isn't needed! Our cream away clashes with who?


The only scenario that possibly springs to mind is if we get Reading, QPR, Sheff Wed Colchester, anyone else with blue and white hoops or stripes on the Cup?
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 808 viewsKeno

One hesitates to ask this question on 11:45 - Sep 30 by The_Major

The only scenario that possibly springs to mind is if we get Reading, QPR, Sheff Wed Colchester, anyone else with blue and white hoops or stripes on the Cup?


Brighton?

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
One hesitates to ask this question on 18:55 - Sep 30 with 704 viewsWicklowBlue

One hesitates to ask this question on 19:01 - Sep 29 by WolfieAtTheBack

I lost my best lighter about an hour ago if anyone knows where that is.


0
Sitters would know. (n/t) on 20:36 - Sep 30 with 628 viewsBloots


Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Sitters would know. (n/t) on 20:36 - Sep 30 with 628 viewsBloots

One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 by Bluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.



Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
One hesitates to ask this question on 08:15 - Oct 1 with 455 viewsBenters

One hesitates to ask this question on 14:15 - Sep 29 by Churchman

‘Nige’ Farage is trying to find time in his busy calendar to officially open it - wearing the new third kit.

Edit: deary me, for the downvoter, this was actually a joke, believe it or not. Not a good one, but just trying to lighten the mood. Oh well.
[Post edited 29 Sep 18:27]


I like it 😂👍

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Sitters would know. (n/t) on 08:17 - Oct 1 with 452 viewsBenters

Sitters would know. (n/t) on 20:36 - Sep 30 by Bloots



Sitters does know 🤓👍

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026