By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
He was given a red card for (I think) repeat trolling, though if I'm honest I thought the red was a bit harsh, unless final warnings had been given.
Due to a disability I am unable to post often but do read a lot of the threads and have noticed less contentious postings on the board from the sewer that is X / Twitter, and he certainly enjoyed taking that route. Also I believe people have been discussing issues with more civility than had been the case of late, I cannot recall Phil having to get involved with any warnings or pulled threads. I am not saying there is a direct correlation but perhaps his ban is serving a purpose in that posters are taking more care in their comments?
If I could have my time again, I would be an assassin / hitman. There are simply some people who should have been strangled at birth.
Due to a disability I am unable to post often but do read a lot of the threads and have noticed less contentious postings on the board from the sewer that is X / Twitter, and he certainly enjoyed taking that route. Also I believe people have been discussing issues with more civility than had been the case of late, I cannot recall Phil having to get involved with any warnings or pulled threads. I am not saying there is a direct correlation but perhaps his ban is serving a purpose in that posters are taking more care in their comments?
Yes.. I think you’re pretty spot on there .. in essence in football parlance..he took one for the team but not necessarily voluntarily… he gave himself for the greater good and Phil’s sanity… collateral damage. Personally I do hope he eventually returns for a variety of reasons .. off the top of my head I’m not sure if anyone else went down but it’s possible…. It’s certainly more pleasurable than it was… I was getting close to giving up on the forum.