Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna 22:42 - Oct 6 with 5759 viewsKorrupt

Headline is 'Taking Ipswich up, then leaving'. Could be an interesting read. His first comments since leaving I believe.
2
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 23:11 - Oct 6 with 3947 viewsDarkBrandon

“I should never have left. You were the best thing to ever happen to me. Although I made eyes at Palace, Brighton and Chelsea I was always faithful. Will you have me back?”
0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 23:19 - Oct 6 with 3901 viewsPerublue

I imagine …. This is a total guess/prediction … being the Guardian … somewhere in the piece there will be some mention of the Farage or Reform “event” even if it’s not from KMac’s mouth…. I’m willing to accept a custard pie to the face if I’m wrong.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 23:31 - Oct 6 with 3825 viewsRonFearonsHair

After a long international break it will be good to have Something Blue related to read.
1
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 06:31 - Oct 7 with 3380 viewsLen_Brennan

The timing of the interview, just ahead of our game against Fulham, is probably just coincidental.

Poll: If we go up, which new striker would you like us to sign?

1
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 06:58 - Oct 7 with 3291 viewsBenters

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 23:11 - Oct 6 by DarkBrandon

“I should never have left. You were the best thing to ever happen to me. Although I made eyes at Palace, Brighton and Chelsea I was always faithful. Will you have me back?”


Lol 😂

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:34 - Oct 7 with 3128 viewsmistert

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 23:19 - Oct 6 by Perublue

I imagine …. This is a total guess/prediction … being the Guardian … somewhere in the piece there will be some mention of the Farage or Reform “event” even if it’s not from KMac’s mouth…. I’m willing to accept a custard pie to the face if I’m wrong.


I can confirm there's no mention of Farage or Reform in the article...now, what sort of custard do you like? 😉
1
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:47 - Oct 7 with 3008 viewsSomethingBlue

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 23:19 - Oct 6 by Perublue

I imagine …. This is a total guess/prediction … being the Guardian … somewhere in the piece there will be some mention of the Farage or Reform “event” even if it’s not from KMac’s mouth…. I’m willing to accept a custard pie to the face if I’m wrong.


I guess we’ll soon discover how perceptive you are.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:50 - Oct 7 with 2997 viewsZx1988

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:34 - Oct 7 by mistert

I can confirm there's no mention of Farage or Reform in the article...now, what sort of custard do you like? 😉


That's surprising if there's no mention of it whatsoever - it feels like the sort of thing that a reputable newspaper like the Guardian would at least mention/ask about, even if it played no part in KMc's decision to walk away.

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

-1
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:55 - Oct 7 with 2972 viewsfranz_tyson

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:34 - Oct 7 by mistert

I can confirm there's no mention of Farage or Reform in the article...now, what sort of custard do you like? 😉


Then that Guardian reporter is not doing his job. Sack him and send him to the Mail.
0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:59 - Oct 7 with 2923 viewsNthQldITFC

I can't find this thing. Is there a link? Or a whoosh?

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:02 - Oct 7 with 2905 viewsDJR

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:59 - Oct 7 by NthQldITFC

I can't find this thing. Is there a link? Or a whoosh?


I've read it in the paper.

It's a very good article, helped no doubt by Nick Ames being an Ipswich fan, but I can't find a link on the website.

Still, were I able to post a link, people would only complain about yet another bloody Guardian link.
[Post edited 7 Oct 8:38]
3
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:04 - Oct 7 with 2865 viewsGuthrum

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:59 - Oct 7 by NthQldITFC

I can't find this thing. Is there a link? Or a whoosh?


Indeed, doesn't appear to be in the online version.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:08 - Oct 7 with 2831 viewsSomethingBlue

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:04 - Oct 7 by Guthrum

Indeed, doesn't appear to be in the online version.


Just guessing but I’d imagine they will put the full interview up around lunchtime.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

7
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:09 - Oct 7 with 2821 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:02 - Oct 7 by DJR

I've read it in the paper.

It's a very good article, helped no doubt by Nick Ames being an Ipswich fan, but I can't find a link on the website.

Still, were I able to post a link, people would only complain about yet another bloody Guardian link.
[Post edited 7 Oct 8:38]


Nick Ames would not knowingly portray McKenna in a negative light, by his own admission he gave him some of his best memories as a Town fan.
0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:17 - Oct 7 with 2710 viewsGuthrum

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:08 - Oct 7 by SomethingBlue

Just guessing but I’d imagine they will put the full interview up around lunchtime.


Good stuff, thanks.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:23 - Oct 7 with 2669 viewsPerublue

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 23:19 - Oct 6 by Perublue

I imagine …. This is a total guess/prediction … being the Guardian … somewhere in the piece there will be some mention of the Farage or Reform “event” even if it’s not from KMac’s mouth…. I’m willing to accept a custard pie to the face if I’m wrong.


Feed me ! Oh well, I’ve still got my dancer’s build and solid 8 inches uncut to fall back on if not my intelligence and predicting prowess …. Shame on the Guardian though… they had an open goal, I guess they realised that it was a storm in teacup too.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:31 - Oct 7 with 2572 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:08 - Oct 7 by SomethingBlue

Just guessing but I’d imagine they will put the full interview up around lunchtime.


You can probably release it early on here for us, your loyal fans. I'm sure the Guardian won't mind.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:36 - Oct 7 with 2512 viewsDubtractor

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:23 - Oct 7 by Perublue

Feed me ! Oh well, I’ve still got my dancer’s build and solid 8 inches uncut to fall back on if not my intelligence and predicting prowess …. Shame on the Guardian though… they had an open goal, I guess they realised that it was a storm in teacup too.


More likely that McKenna probably didn't want to talk about it, and Nick Respected that.

It's a sports interview at the end of the day, not Paxman.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:36 - Oct 7 with 2506 viewsNthQldITFC

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:31 - Oct 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

You can probably release it early on here for us, your loyal fans. I'm sure the Guardian won't mind.


I bet we'll see it before the bleedin' training ground video.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 09:26 - Oct 7 with 2215 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:36 - Oct 7 by Dubtractor

More likely that McKenna probably didn't want to talk about it, and Nick Respected that.

It's a sports interview at the end of the day, not Paxman.


Gagging order more likely!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 09:40 - Oct 7 with 2110 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 08:04 - Oct 7 by Guthrum

Indeed, doesn't appear to be in the online version.


That's very disappointing.

Poll: would you rather

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 10:25 - Oct 7 with 1832 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 09:40 - Oct 7 by LegendofthePhoenix

That's very disappointing.


Not on the app either.
0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 10:26 - Oct 7 with 1816 viewsGuthrum

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 10:25 - Oct 7 by WolfieAtTheBack

Not on the app either.


Yet. See below.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 10:44 - Oct 7 with 1675 viewsDJR

Maybe it's all designed to increase sales of the Guardian in the Suffolk area.

You all better rush before they all go.
0
Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 10:52 - Oct 7 with 1605 viewsNutkins_Return

Looks like a big interview in the Guardian tomorrow with Kieran McKenna on 07:50 - Oct 7 by Zx1988

That's surprising if there's no mention of it whatsoever - it feels like the sort of thing that a reputable newspaper like the Guardian would at least mention/ask about, even if it played no part in KMc's decision to walk away.


I'm also surprised given it's the guardian but it's completely the right call. Had absolutely nothing to do with McKenna so no place being in an interview with him really. The only purpose would be for a bit of tittle tattle that plays to the readership so I respect the fact they kept it a legitimate sporting interview by the sounds of it. Look forward to reading it.

Poll: Who do we think McKenna (not you) will partner Greaves with ?

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026