Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG! IT'S HERE! 18:02 - Oct 7 with 1644 viewsTheMoralMajority


100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

8
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:15 - Oct 7 with 1407 viewsNthQldITFC


Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:19 - Oct 7 with 1379 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

I had to mute it when he said - Key Performance Indicators going forwards and make my own commentary, going forwards.

I had to do this to be the best version of myself.

Nice site though, for sure,

COYB
[Post edited 7 Oct 18:19]
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:22 - Oct 7 with 1335 viewsSitfcB

I don’t wanna say it’s a coincidence or anything…

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

5
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:23 - Oct 7 with 1311 viewscatch74

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:22 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

I don’t wanna say it’s a coincidence or anything…


Sitters!!!
Good to see you back.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

1
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:33 - Oct 7 with 1223 viewsMattinLondon

My main takeaway from that video is that I want to use the altitude room to see how high I can get up Mount Kilimanjaro before collapsing.
1
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:38 - Oct 7 with 1183 viewsFlittonBlue

'No one else...in the region' gets quite an airing!

Poll: What is the minimum requirement for you to consider GON a success?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:43 - Oct 7 with 1136 viewsSitfcB

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:33 - Oct 7 by MattinLondon

My main takeaway from that video is that I want to use the altitude room to see how high I can get up Mount Kilimanjaro before collapsing.


I want to use the urinals

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:44 - Oct 7 with 1121 viewsVic

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:22 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

I don’t wanna say it’s a coincidence or anything…


Sitters! I went off for a week - came back and told me you'd been red carded. Good to see you back fella.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

1
Login to get fewer ads

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:47 - Oct 7 with 1097 viewsVic

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:38 - Oct 7 by FlittonBlue

'No one else...in the region' gets quite an airing!


So it should!

I does make me wonder what that lot up the road have on thier training site.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:49 - Oct 7 with 1078 viewsDarkBrandon

Is Ashton shorter than I thought, or is that media lad much taller?
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:00 - Oct 7 with 1004 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:49 - Oct 7 by DarkBrandon

Is Ashton shorter than I thought, or is that media lad much taller?


The media lad has been in the oxygen suite to get taller.

There is no official or published public record of Ipswich Town Chairman and CEO Mark Ashton's height, going forwards.
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:01 - Oct 7 with 994 viewsMattinLondon

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:43 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

I want to use the urinals


Should be a urinal in the altitude room.

Ashton out.
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:20 - Oct 7 with 899 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ffs Just let them watch the telly while they piss!
Also, that fake grass edging is a trip hazard and the tree roots are going to mess up the car parking once they grow.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:24 - Oct 7 with 876 viewsBlue_Uprising

I’ve not watched the video yet, will have to catch up later.

I’m just wondering if my key questions are answered

Is it a place of work?

Is it being kept tidy - or even, some might say, immaculate?

Hoping the video will tell me.
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:33 - Oct 7 with 807 viewsNthQldITFC

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:24 - Oct 7 by Blue_Uprising

I’ve not watched the video yet, will have to catch up later.

I’m just wondering if my key questions are answered

Is it a place of work?

Is it being kept tidy - or even, some might say, immaculate?

Hoping the video will tell me.


It's the best version of itself.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

2
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:44 - Oct 7 with 738 viewsThe_Major

Seeing those large portraits of the players, I do hope their eyes flash in a Tracy Island style if they phone in.
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:44 - Oct 7 with 738 viewsVanSaParody

Ashton IN!
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:50 - Oct 7 with 697 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:44 - Oct 7 by VanSaParody

Ashton IN!


Why, has he named it Reform yourself?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:16 - Oct 7 with 575 viewsWeWereZombies

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 18:19 - Oct 7 by WolfieAtTheBack

I had to mute it when he said - Key Performance Indicators going forwards and make my own commentary, going forwards.

I had to do this to be the best version of myself.

Nice site though, for sure,

COYB
[Post edited 7 Oct 18:19]


Shame, you missed 'high performance elite facility' and 'storyboard player progress'.

But, in truth and I've only watched the first ten minutes, things like the underwater treadmills and the facility for regular blood and bone density tests are impressive.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:33 - Oct 7 with 509 viewsPinewoodblue

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 19:44 - Oct 7 by VanSaParody

Ashton IN!


Someone convince he doesn’t need a comforter in the shape of a coffee cup.

Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:38 - Oct 7 with 474 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:16 - Oct 7 by WeWereZombies

Shame, you missed 'high performance elite facility' and 'storyboard player progress'.

But, in truth and I've only watched the first ten minutes, things like the underwater treadmills and the facility for regular blood and bone density tests are impressive.


Stop! That's too much.

The whole thing is immense.
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:46 - Oct 7 with 433 viewsBrianTablet

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:38 - Oct 7 by WolfieAtTheBack

Stop! That's too much.

The whole thing is immense.


I had to egress early in that amazing remake of The Office

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot."
Poll: You live in Clacton. You are duty-bound to vote. Who do you vote for?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:49 - Oct 7 with 404 viewsWubbleU

My Ashton bingo card is all ticked off except 'providing the oxygen' I guess the altitude chamber has done for that one.
0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:02 - Oct 7 with 352 viewscatch74

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 20:49 - Oct 7 by WubbleU

My Ashton bingo card is all ticked off except 'providing the oxygen' I guess the altitude chamber has done for that one.


He did add a new detail - his work with Sir Bobby, imagine he knew that’d be a crowd pleaser.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:26 - Oct 7 with 270 viewshoppy

OMG! IT'S HERE! on 21:02 - Oct 7 by catch74

He did add a new detail - his work with Sir Bobby, imagine he knew that’d be a crowd pleaser.


I wonder what Sir Bobby would’ve made of it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026