Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some strange fans out there… 09:38 - Oct 11 with 3901 viewsSitfcB



Why bother? If the person who stuck that up is so passionate about that then surely he/she would be boycotting?

I respect BDS for example for his choice not to go anymore as he stood by his word, don’t agree with it but as I say, have to respect it.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

3
Some strange fans out there… on 12:32 - Oct 11 with 647 viewsjas0999

Each to their own I guess. Folk entitled to their opinion and if some decide to boycott games fair enough.

This though, just seems childish.
0
Some strange fans out there… on 12:47 - Oct 11 with 617 viewsReusersTown

Some strange fans out there… on 10:22 - Oct 11 by redrickstuhaart

Ridiculous take. What on earth is your point here? They want to continue being with the club and team, but dont wish the Ashton issue to be forgotten. All entirely reasonable.


I mean that was my point, I agree entirely.
0
Some strange fans out there… on 12:51 - Oct 11 with 605 viewsReusersTown

Some strange fans out there… on 10:45 - Oct 11 by SuffolkPunchFC

Maybe to you, but I have strong views on what people will write anonymously that they wouldn’t say to the person / organisation to their face. You may say that they would, but evidence tends to support the view that people who do that most often won’t do it in a way that makes them identifiable. It’s little different from Internet keyboard warriors.


Coming from the person who just called someone a coward online...anonymously lol
4
Some strange fans out there… on 13:05 - Oct 11 with 571 viewsITFC_Essex

Tractor Guy is at it again with his one man campaign.

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
Some strange fans out there… on 14:39 - Oct 11 with 496 viewsPowrigan

More than likely one of the haters on here. It is the sort of thing they would do.
-1
Some strange fans out there… on 17:38 - Oct 11 with 406 viewsBenters

Some strange fans out there… on 11:07 - Oct 11 by backwaywhen

How do we know for Sure BDS doesn’t go anymore ? , if you’re a fan you truly don’t stop over something so trivial that was a storm in a tea cup .


Bankster himself said that it wasn’t just the Nigel and Mark love In that made him stop,it was petrol costs etc,but he will still go to some away games or something.

Of course that may be total Bolox and he may be going to PR in disguise 😂.
[Post edited 11 Oct 17:46]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

-2
Some strange fans out there… on 17:48 - Oct 11 with 387 viewsGlasgowBlue

Banksy not going anymore? That can't be right as I'm sure I saw him at Old Trafford last month.

Surely he's not boycotting ITFC because of Ashton but he's happy to fill the coffers of Sir Jim Ratcliffe, whose views and public statements on immigration are as bad as those of Farage.

That's a tad hypocritical if true. Unless that wasn't him I saw at OT.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

-1
Some strange fans out there… on 17:55 - Oct 11 with 385 viewsBenters

Some strange fans out there… on 17:48 - Oct 11 by GlasgowBlue

Banksy not going anymore? That can't be right as I'm sure I saw him at Old Trafford last month.

Surely he's not boycotting ITFC because of Ashton but he's happy to fill the coffers of Sir Jim Ratcliffe, whose views and public statements on immigration are as bad as those of Farage.

That's a tad hypocritical if true. Unless that wasn't him I saw at OT.


How do you know it was him if he has you on ignore ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Login to get fewer ads

Some strange fans out there… on 18:06 - Oct 11 with 371 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s quite effective in its simplicity. Clearly from someone with a bit of an eye for design. Also I’m surmising that this person has a thoughtful side since they put it on a sticker which can be easily removed. They could have been real lout and sworn or a proper b*stard to the maintenance staff and scrawled it artlessly in permanent marker.

I’m going for a solid 7.5/10

PS. There’s no point falling out over it either. Some will love him unreservedly for what he’s done for the club, some will hate him for what he did to the club and fans. Both can be true simultaneously. I say everyone needs to get over it and respect other people’s decision to not think like you. Here endeth the lesson
[Post edited 11 Oct 18:11]

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Some strange fans out there… on 18:09 - Oct 11 with 358 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some strange fans out there… on 10:37 - Oct 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

You just love to see it, there are many shades to dissent! More than happy with my decision and looking forward to City away.
Uppa Towen.


I'm starting to think that I should have chosen the Hull game!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Some strange fans out there… on 18:22 - Oct 11 with 340 viewsMattinLondon

Some strange fans out there… on 17:55 - Oct 11 by Benters

How do you know it was him if he has you on ignore ?


It’s the other way round isn’t it?
0
Some strange fans out there… on 18:33 - Oct 11 with 310 viewsLibero

…anyone know where I can get some of those stickers?
3
Some strange fans out there… on 18:33 - Oct 11 with 304 viewsnoggin

Some strange fans out there… on 10:40 - Oct 11 by SuffolkPunchFC

The difference is, if I knew who it was I’d say it to their face / not anonymously. Doing it by subterfuge is as cowardly as it comes.


Oooooh, you're 'ard.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

3
Some strange fans out there… on 18:38 - Oct 11 with 300 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Some strange fans out there… on 10:39 - Oct 11 by Dubtractor

My thoughts entirely.

Has he done a good job? Yes

Is he a bit if a twanger? Also yes

Would I put a sticker up? No.
[Post edited 11 Oct 10:40]


Done a good job?!

There seems to have been only a cursory attempt to get the sticker level and there are at least two different fonts in use.

Oh, hang on a minute ....

Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

2
Some strange fans out there… on 18:44 - Oct 11 with 270 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some strange fans out there… on 17:55 - Oct 11 by Benters

How do you know it was him if he has you on ignore ?


I've never put anyone on ignore Benters, it's t'other way around.....again!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
Some strange fans out there… on 19:40 - Oct 11 with 229 viewsnoggin

Some strange fans out there… on 18:44 - Oct 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

I've never put anyone on ignore Benters, it's t'other way around.....again!


Balls

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

2
Some strange fans out there… on 19:47 - Oct 11 with 229 viewsdyersdream

Ashtons the best signing for years !
0
Some strange fans out there… on 19:51 - Oct 11 with 221 viewsMattinLondon

Some strange fans out there… on 14:39 - Oct 11 by Powrigan

More than likely one of the haters on here. It is the sort of thing they would do.


FFS. Just because someone has concerns with a CEO who lied to fans it still doesn’t mean that they hate Ashton.
1
Some strange fans out there… on 19:55 - Oct 11 with 214 viewsarmchaircritic59

Some strange fans out there… on 10:22 - Oct 11 by redrickstuhaart

Ridiculous take. What on earth is your point here? They want to continue being with the club and team, but dont wish the Ashton issue to be forgotten. All entirely reasonable.


Given the terrible stuff going on in the world right now, I'd say a Chairman/CEO, inviting a divisive politician into the grounds of a football club, doesn't even register on the scale of 0-10. I agree it wasn't a clever thing to do, but a football club is infinitely bigger than any one person, whoever they are. Forgive and forget, unless something similar ever happens again, which I doubt very much. Far more important things to concern ourselves with in the world today.
0
Some strange fans out there… on 20:01 - Oct 11 with 199 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some strange fans out there… on 19:47 - Oct 11 by dyersdream

Ashtons the best signing for years !


If only he'd stuck to football.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Some strange fans out there… on 20:44 - Oct 11 with 140 viewsSarge

He is. But Ipswich is my club, our club, not his. So I’m not going to stop going because I don’t like him.
2
Some strange fans out there… on 23:04 - Oct 11 with 59 viewsredrickstuhaart

Some strange fans out there… on 19:55 - Oct 11 by armchaircritic59

Given the terrible stuff going on in the world right now, I'd say a Chairman/CEO, inviting a divisive politician into the grounds of a football club, doesn't even register on the scale of 0-10. I agree it wasn't a clever thing to do, but a football club is infinitely bigger than any one person, whoever they are. Forgive and forget, unless something similar ever happens again, which I doubt very much. Far more important things to concern ourselves with in the world today.


Given the awful things in the world, it's reasonable to expect your club not to buy into the horrible.

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

0
Some strange fans out there… on 23:36 - Oct 11 with 43 viewsSitfcB

Some strange fans out there… on 17:48 - Oct 11 by GlasgowBlue

Banksy not going anymore? That can't be right as I'm sure I saw him at Old Trafford last month.

Surely he's not boycotting ITFC because of Ashton but he's happy to fill the coffers of Sir Jim Ratcliffe, whose views and public statements on immigration are as bad as those of Farage.

That's a tad hypocritical if true. Unless that wasn't him I saw at OT.


Yep, only doing away games, which he’s said.

Strange but each to their own.

Perhaps he was going to give S/T up anyway and used that as a reason?

Sure he will answer that, he’s quite open tbf to him.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026