Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Election day thread - who has voted and where? 07:50 - Jun 8 with 22683 viewsSteve_M

Just to contrast Gav's prediction thread, I'm just curious to see the spread of constituencies and votes. If people don't want to say who they voted then leave that one blank.

Constituency: Holborn & St Pancras
Time of vote: 7:02.
Voted: Labour (Kier Starmer)
Effect: Limited, likely to be big Labour majority.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 07:53 - Jun 8 with 6754 viewstomo

Constituency: Hove
Time of vote: 7:18
Voted: Labour (Peter Kyle)
Effect: Some hopefully as can see it being tight between Labour and the Torys
Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 07:56 - Jun 8 with 6748 viewsDubtractor

Not yet, but will vote for Sandie Martin later in Ipswich.

Surprised Labour party haven't put more effort into this seat as it is a real swing seat.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:08 - Jun 8 with 6731 viewsJakeITFC

Constituency: Ipswich
Time of vote: 7:45
Voted: Labour (Sandy Martin)
Effect: an optimistic forebearer for where the day ends up, but realistically it's a Tory hold.
Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:13 - Jun 8 with 6711 viewsDanTheMan

Constituency: Broxtowe.
Time of vote: Later today.
Voting: Probably Labour, as Lib Dems don't have any chance.
Effect: Actually is quite a close seat so might do something. FWIW, seen a lot of Labour campaigning but almost no Conservative bar a leaflet stuck through my door.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:14 - Jun 8 with 6709 viewswitchdoctor

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:08 - Jun 8 by JakeITFC

Time of vote: 7:45
Effect: an optimistic forebearer for where the day ends up, but realistically it's a Tory hold.

as mentioned before the change of boundaries in 1997? changed things here....it's ridiculous that constituents in whitton, castle hill and whithouse, labour strongholds can no longer vote for the Town's mp
Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:17 - Jun 8 with 6694 viewsJohnhoz

Constituency: Leeds Central
Time of vote: 7:05
Voted: Labour (Hilary Benn)
Effect: Limited, likely to be big Labour majority.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:23 - Jun 8 with 6668 viewsfactual_blue

Well, I've got a sheaf of voting cards for numerous key marginals around the country, so I've got a busy day ahead of me.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:32 - Jun 8 with 6649 viewshype313

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 07:56 - Jun 8 by Dubtractor

Not yet, but will vote for Sandie Martin later in Ipswich.

Surprised Labour party haven't put more effort into this seat as it is a real swing seat.

I'm surprised too, I had a really good chat with a guy dropping leaflets around at the weekend, he was from Woodbridge and was banned from voting in the Labour leadership last year because he sent a nasty tweet to Angela Eagle.

I mentioned that I had not heard a bean from Sandy and given how tight this seat is generally I was surprised.

Gummer makes sure he is at the opening of an envelope, so I would imagine he will win, but for how long he bangs the Ipswich drum is anyone's guess given the rumors of a job in the cabinet.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:33 - Jun 8 with 6650 viewsITFC_Forever

Constiuency: Ipswich
Time of vote: 8.00am approx
Effect: Ipswich is a traditionally very close-run seat, so although in my heart I know Conservatives will remain in power, so anything to bloody their nose and make the the arrogant bullies realise they are not as good as they think they are and hopefully reduce their majority.

Thought long and hard about which way to go (see yesterday's thread) - but there was no way I was endorsing the current regime and their shambolic handling of the EU vote and Nasty Party.

I did consider Lib Dem, but their candidate doesn't even live in the constituency. Call me old fashioned, but the local MP should live locally. If they can't be bothered to put up a candidate who is local, then I'm not going to bother voting for them.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 8:34]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:33 - Jun 8 with 6647 viewsPJH

Constituency:Suffolk Coastal
Will vote Labour.
Will make no difference regrettably because seat is very Conservative.

edit-Voted Labour 1145.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 12:05]
Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:33 - Jun 8 with 6639 viewsunbelievablue

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:32 - Jun 8 by hype313

I'm surprised too, I had a really good chat with a guy dropping leaflets around at the weekend, he was from Woodbridge and was banned from voting in the Labour leadership last year because he sent a nasty tweet to Angela Eagle.

I mentioned that I had not heard a bean from Sandy and given how tight this seat is generally I was surprised.

Gummer makes sure he is at the opening of an envelope, so I would imagine he will win, but for how long he bangs the Ipswich drum is anyone's guess given the rumors of a job in the cabinet.

Didn't he help put the manifesto together?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:34 - Jun 8 with 6630 viewshype313

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:33 - Jun 8 by unbelievablue

Didn't he help put the manifesto together?

He wrote it himself!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:45 - Jun 8 with 6613 viewsCoastalblue

Constituency: Poplar and Limehouse
Time of vote: 8:20.
Voted: esociety
Effect: More of a protest vote, big Labour majority here but in an area riddled with election fraud and scandal the main parties do need shaking up.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:55 - Jun 8 with 6581 viewsDubtractor

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:45 - Jun 8 by Coastalblue

Constituency: Poplar and Limehouse
Time of vote: 8:20.
Voted: esociety
Effect: More of a protest vote, big Labour majority here but in an area riddled with election fraud and scandal the main parties do need shaking up.

Mr Robot is a good candidate to be fair.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:56 - Jun 8 with 6582 viewsthecheek

Constituency: Croydon South
Time of vote: When I get dressed
Voted: Labour (Jennifer Braithwaite)
Effect: Negligible as big Tory majority however neighboroughing Croydon Central is on a knife edge so in theory could be closer than expected.
Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:58 - Jun 8 with 6577 viewsSwailsey

Time of vote: 7:35
Effect: Sticking to my guns, in quite a Tory based area.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:01 - Jun 8 with 6563 viewsMJallday

Constituency: Hereford
Time of vote: About 6pm this evening
Voted: Conservative (Jesse Norman)
Effect: Limited, likely to be big Tory majority. Noone likes labour round here. there are more lib dem voters in fact.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:07 - Jun 8 with 6505 viewsSamuelowen88

Constituency: Hazel Grove
Time of vote: 7:10.
Voted: Lib Dem ( Lisa Smart)
Effect: Middling, LD were 2nd last time to Tories by 6k

Poll: England v Wales Score

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:11 - Jun 8 with 6493 viewshomer_123

Constituency: Clacton (shudder)
Time of vote: Likely this evening
Voted: Still floating....undecided but won't be Tory
Effect: Extremely limited, UKIP (Carswell) won last time but historically a Conservative stronghold

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:16 - Jun 8 with 6478 viewsGuthrum

Cheltenham, off to vote shortly.
Could go either way between the LibDem candidate, who lost the seat in 2015, and the sitting Conservative.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:20 - Jun 8 with 6463 viewsReuser_is_God

Time of vote: 10:00 (I'm still in bed)
Effect: zero but fcuk voting for Theresa May

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:20 - Jun 8 with 6460 viewsgiant_stow

Walthamstow
Stella creasy
Think she'll win
Police count-6
Queue - almost - bigger than the referendum

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:20 - Jun 8 with 6459 viewsIpswichKnight

Constituency: Woking
Time of vote: some time around 6pm
Voted: Conservative ( Jonathon Lord )
Effect: None one of the safest Tory seats in the country. Have had more leaflets through the door from the Conservative candidate than any of the others.
Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:24 - Jun 8 with 6446 viewsgordon

Voted for labour (by post, I'm away doing fieldwork) in Ochil and South Perthshire. The SNP incumbent, Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh has had a go at being in the conservative party, the labour party and now the SNP so not completely convincing, though she has a large majority.

Labour came second and the tories third last time, but I've no idea how big the swing away from the SNP will be, I imagine there's at least a chance that any of the three parties could win.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 9:24]
Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:52 - Jun 8 with 6403 viewsITFC1983

Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
Time of vote: Postal Vote about 3 weeks ago
Effect: Unlikely to knock out the Tories but we live in hope.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 15:22]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024