Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped 12:02 - Jan 9 with 7120 viewsLord_Lucan

Fake news or not we started a crowdfunding and by the time Fergal got to hear about it and say he didn't want anything we had already donated a bit.

I should be having £136.30 hitting my account sometime soon, what shall we do with it?

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/help-needed-to-fix-loyal-ipswich-fans-moped
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 12:05]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:04 - Jan 9 with 5209 viewsSteve_M

£136 lottery tickets for Saturday in an attempt to buy out Evans.

That or charity I suppose.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:04 - Jan 9 with 5209 viewsSitfcB

Save it to buy MM and TC a leaving gift.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:07 - Jan 9 with 5187 viewsKieran_Knows

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:04 - Jan 9 by Steve_M

£136 lottery tickets for Saturday in an attempt to buy out Evans.

That or charity I suppose.

Agree with Steve, give to Charity. Possibly start a poll with 4/5? Whichever gets most votes, donate to them.

EDIT - if we do go down the route of Charity, I nominate Sir Bobby Robson Foundation as a Poll choice.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 12:08]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:09 - Jan 9 with 5160 viewsStokieBlue

Isn't that enough to buy the club?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:13 - Jan 9 with 5140 viewsNewcyBlue

Charity.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:16 - Jan 9 with 5112 viewsnoggin

Charity of your choice LL.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:17 - Jan 9 with 5114 viewsLord_Lucan

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:07 - Jan 9 by Kieran_Knows

Agree with Steve, give to Charity. Possibly start a poll with 4/5? Whichever gets most votes, donate to them.

EDIT - if we do go down the route of Charity, I nominate Sir Bobby Robson Foundation as a Poll choice.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 12:08]

Yes well I thought giving it to charity was a given.

I was just wondering which one, as just suggested I suppose Bobby Robson thing is as good as any.

Ok???????????????????????????????

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:25 - Jan 9 with 5071 viewsNewcyBlue

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:17 - Jan 9 by Lord_Lucan

I was just wondering which one, as just suggested I suppose Bobby Robson thing is as good as any.

No arguments here.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:28 - Jan 9 with 5053 viewsfactual_blue

I think these charities address the particular concerns of TWTD'ers

http://www.vegetariancharity.org.uk/

https://stronger-in.nationbuilder.com/donate

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 12:31 - Jan 9 with 5033 viewsSitfcB

Yes!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:38 - Jan 9 with 4997 viewsIllinoisblue

Buy beers for the Fortuna boys

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:40 - Jan 9 with 4993 viewsJ2BLUE

How about a split between SBR Foundation and the two worthy charity issues which have dominated the board in the last few years: homelessness (at worst levels ever) and mental health.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:46 - Jan 9 with 4968 viewsLord_Lucan

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:40 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

How about a split between SBR Foundation and the two worthy charity issues which have dominated the board in the last few years: homelessness (at worst levels ever) and mental health.

It's only a small amount of dough, I'll whack it over to SBR.

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 13:05 - Jan 9 with 4894 viewsfrenchblue

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:46 - Jan 9 by Lord_Lucan

I would suggest that you purchase one lottery ticket. If it won the vision of the TWTD forum running ITFC would be too hilarious to contemplate.
That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 13:55 - Jan 9 with 4809 viewsHeathlander

Give it to my charity TEECH as part of this year's trip to Moldova to put indoor toilets into village schools. That way it goes to a TWTD'er and we can be 100% certain it is spent on the project. :)

Or something else close to people's hearts.
That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 13:59 - Jan 9 with 4773 viewsTLA

I think giving it to the Sir Bob Foundation would be good.

My only other suggestion would be to a homeless charity, in support of the amazing thing that RKD did at this time last year, and given this fundraiser was your idea and you've done all of the work.
That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 14:01 - Jan 9 with 4761 viewsJ2BLUE

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 12:46 - Jan 9 by Lord_Lucan

Fair enough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 14:06 - Jan 9 with 4752 viewsLord_Lucan

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 13:59 - Jan 9 by TLA

I think giving it to the Sir Bob Foundation would be good.

My only other suggestion would be to a homeless charity, in support of the amazing thing that RKD did at this time last year, and given this fundraiser was your idea and you've done all of the work.

It really wasn't a great deal of work i can assure you!

Heathlander has caught my imagination - and it's a TWTDers charity.

Unless anyone objects shall we whack it over to TEECH?

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 14:28 - Jan 9 with 4701 viewsHeathlander

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 14:06 - Jan 9 by Lord_Lucan

It really wasn't a great deal of work i can assure you!

Heathlander has caught my imagination - and it's a TWTDers charity.

Unless anyone objects shall we whack it over to TEECH?

Wow that would be great.

I've sent you a PM :)
That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 14:42 - Jan 9 with 4659 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I thought we had decided on a couple at the time.

Edit....happy with any charity though as discussed.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 14:44]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 14:45 - Jan 9 with 4643 viewsLord_Lucan

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 14:42 - Jan 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

I thought we had decided on a couple at the time.

Edit....happy with any charity though as discussed.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 14:44]

I couldn't remember - Heathys thing looks great.

Unless there is an objection by end of play today I'll whack it over there.

To be fair it would make more of an input to a non professional charity.

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 14:46 - Jan 9 with 4638 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm sure Keanish could run the club for a year with that.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 14:47 - Jan 9 with 4631 viewsKieran_Knows

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 14:45 - Jan 9 by Lord_Lucan

I couldn't remember - Heathys thing looks great.

Unless there is an objection by end of play today I'll whack it over there.

To be fair it would make more of an input to a non professional charity.

No objections, your honour.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 15:39 - Jan 9 with 4573 viewsportmanroadblue

That crowdfunding we did for Fergals moped on 14:47 - Jan 9 by Kieran_Knows

No objections, your honour.

Could always give it to the academy?
That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 17:36 - Jan 9 with 4458 viewsThrobbe

That crowdfunding thing we did for Fergals moped on 13:05 - Jan 9 by frenchblue

I would suggest that you purchase one lottery ticket. If it won the vision of the TWTD forum running ITFC would be too hilarious to contemplate.

I don't think we'd ever get as far as naming a team that we agreed on, never mind what happens on the pitch.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024