Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Score and attendance for Saturday. 06:43 - Jan 9 with 13071 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:50 - Jan 9 with 7771 viewsmos

Leeds will bring a lot.

Therefore I think 18.5k seems a reasonable number to expect. Not sure how our numbers will be, got a fairly decent turnout at Portman Road for the FA cup, or at least decent for what I expected!

Considering our performance in the cup was awful, lost to derby etc... I’m not sure if the numbers will drop again or stay up. But because of Leeds being a big team, I think we can expect to see an 18.5k total attendance.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:52 - Jan 9 with 7766 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:50 - Jan 9 by mos

Leeds will bring a lot.

Therefore I think 18.5k seems a reasonable number to expect. Not sure how our numbers will be, got a fairly decent turnout at Portman Road for the FA cup, or at least decent for what I expected!

Considering our performance in the cup was awful, lost to derby etc... I’m not sure if the numbers will drop again or stay up. But because of Leeds being a big team, I think we can expect to see an 18.5k total attendance.

Score?
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:15 - Jan 9 with 7739 viewsSitfcB

2-1 to us

18,200 (3,456 Leeds)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:17 - Jan 9 with 7735 viewsTractorCam

1-1, i see 20k for this one

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:17 - Jan 9 with 7732 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Town 0-3 Leeds

17,986 (3494)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:32 - Jan 9 with 7702 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:17 - Jan 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Town 0-3 Leeds

17,986 (3494)

Bloody hell Rommy what has happened to you?
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:33 - Jan 9 with 7700 viewsnoggin

0-2 17,980

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:48 - Jan 9 with 7669 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

1-2,

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:49 - Jan 9 with 7661 viewsWadeyBlue

Talking to a mate at work whos a leeds fan, reckons we will win because they've just lost their play maker to a 6 game ban. I said no, you havent seen us lately. He said he wasnt just saying as some sort of weird reverse psychology hoping leeds would win. He said Leeds are really nothing without the player. Proper fall apart.

So i said in that case 0-0

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:52 - Jan 9 with 7656 viewsJimmyJazz

1-4

14,000, but as ST count then figure massaged up to 16,500

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:55 - Jan 9 with 7650 viewstcblue

7-0, the whole stand filled with a few thousand Leeds fans, all crying until they become desiccated husks.

COYB
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:55 - Jan 9 with 7651 viewsartsbossbeard

2-1 Town

Add 3k from Leeds and I'd much prefer the respectful 12k from the game before Christmas to the much improved numbers but self entitled bunch from Boxing Day.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:59 - Jan 9 with 7634 viewsnoggin

3,500 Leeds fans and 14,000 happy clappers. Enjoy!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 08:30 - Jan 9 with 7583 viewsCurrie10

Leeds are yet to sell out their allocation so not a given they will bring that many.

I'd hate to be a town fan in the lower tier of the Cobbold, not a chance I'd sit under them melts.

We can't lose every game and there is probably no club I despise more than this lot after 04/05 my name sake Currie's miss, then when we put them down the absolute disgusting nature of numerous of their ' supporters '.

Forget Norwich, this lot are absolutely vile.

18,000 2-1 town. COYB.
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 08:33 - Jan 9 with 7572 viewsartsbossbeard

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 08:30 - Jan 9 by Currie10

Leeds are yet to sell out their allocation so not a given they will bring that many.

I'd hate to be a town fan in the lower tier of the Cobbold, not a chance I'd sit under them melts.

We can't lose every game and there is probably no club I despise more than this lot after 04/05 my name sake Currie's miss, then when we put them down the absolute disgusting nature of numerous of their ' supporters '.

Forget Norwich, this lot are absolutely vile.

18,000 2-1 town. COYB.

I always look out for the Leeds game - say what you like about them and I agree, however, they do create an atmosphere.

Fortuna in town too. Could be a decent afternoon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 10:28 - Jan 9 with 7488 viewsfactual_blue

17-0

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 10:47 - Jan 9 with 7472 views12th_Man

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:15 - Jan 9 by SitfcB

2-1 to us

18,200 (3,456 Leeds)

😄😄😄 yeah ok SitfcB think Leeds will batter us

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 11:29 - Jan 9 with 7443 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 10:47 - Jan 9 by 12th_Man

😄😄😄 yeah ok SitfcB think Leeds will batter us

2-1 to Ipswich

20,300 (3,300 Leeds)
I am serving Leeds fans this Saturday. It is going to be very busy we are told.
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:00 - Jan 10 with 7311 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 08:33 - Jan 9 by artsbossbeard

I always look out for the Leeds game - say what you like about them and I agree, however, they do create an atmosphere.

Fortuna in town too. Could be a decent afternoon.

Well at least the Germans will make some noise.

They are not all bad eggs Fawlty
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:02 - Jan 10 with 7311 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:55 - Jan 9 by artsbossbeard

2-1 Town

Add 3k from Leeds and I'd much prefer the respectful 12k from the game before Christmas to the much improved numbers but self entitled bunch from Boxing Day.

Those people who want the club to show some ambition do you mean?
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:42 - Jan 10 with 7288 viewsbrogansnose

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:17 - Jan 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Town 0-3 Leeds

17,986 (3494)

Town 2 - 1 Scum of the North

I bleedin' hate them Rommy and will go mentastic when we beat them. It will be beyond scenes.
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:46 - Jan 10 with 7277 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:42 - Jan 10 by brogansnose

Town 2 - 1 Scum of the North

I bleedin' hate them Rommy and will go mentastic when we beat them. It will be beyond scenes.

It wont happen it will be a draw

#scenes
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:46 - Jan 10 with 7278 viewsartsbossbeard

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:02 - Jan 10 by Benters2

Those people who want the club to show some ambition do you mean?

That's bollox, Benters and you know it.

Booing at the final whistle = showing ambition. Have a think.

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:57 - Jan 10 with 7262 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:46 - Jan 10 by artsbossbeard

That's bollox, Benters and you know it.

Booing at the final whistle = showing ambition. Have a think.

Have you woke up grumpy again?

I didnt know they booed at the end,if people are not happy what do you suggest they do?Stay away?

Vote with their feet that kind of thing?
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 07:01 - Jan 10 with 7254 viewsartsbossbeard

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 06:57 - Jan 10 by Benters2

Have you woke up grumpy again?

I didnt know they booed at the end,if people are not happy what do you suggest they do?Stay away?

Vote with their feet that kind of thing?

Not grumpy, no. Just realistic, as usual.

That's exactly what I'm saying, leave the supporting to people who want to be there and actually enjoy going. If you want to bitch and moan constantly, and in fairness, I include you in the top ten here, then get a log in for Mumsnet and fill your boots (or panties).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024