Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My personal belief is it could be Pardew 09:20 - Apr 12 with 4602 viewsFrimleyBlue

Looking at the previous 3 managers, the advisers to Evans, seem to bring up known managers, available at the time.

Whilst there are some on the potential lists fans have put down, Pardew is the name which I could see being brought to Evans attention from his advisers.

Personally I would like Mowbray, but I don't see it realistically happening, but all others aren't as 'well known' as someone like Pards and a Pardew signing would bring a bit of media attention too due to his previous roles and we know how much the Evans Corp love a bit of media.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:21 - Apr 12 with 4590 viewsTIB

Hopefully not...reading how he treated some of the youngsters at WBA...I don't want him anywhere near the club.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:22 - Apr 12 with 4582 viewshype313

He's stated he wants a break from football management.

Think he's realised punditry is a far more relaxing career.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:23 - Apr 12 with 4574 viewsFrimleyBlue

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:22 - Apr 12 by hype313

He's stated he wants a break from football management.

Think he's realised punditry is a far more relaxing career.

How longs he been out? could that potentially fit with Evans " no announcement until summer" situ

Waka waka eh eh

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:23 - Apr 12 with 4571 viewsBiGDonnie

Yeah I think it's going to be Pards. I actually think he'd do well with us.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:23 - Apr 12 with 4571 viewsWallingford_Boy

Absolutely no chance.

1. The next gaffer will be a "young, progressive manager".
2. He is currently employed.

I think Evans knows if he turned to a Pardew, McLaren, etc.... the fans would turn their backs forever!

RIP Sir Bobby

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:24 - Apr 12 with 4566 viewsFrimleyBlue

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:23 - Apr 12 by BiGDonnie

Yeah I think it's going to be Pards. I actually think he'd do well with us.

I couldn't tell you anything about Pards, never really watched his sides, so would be a blank canvass with me really.

Waka waka eh eh

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:26 - Apr 12 with 4548 viewshype313

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:23 - Apr 12 by FrimleyBlue

How longs he been out? could that potentially fit with Evans " no announcement until summer" situ

Couple of weeks isn't it since he left West Brom.

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:27 - Apr 12 with 4542 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Thankfully, everything you’ve ever predicted has proven to be so incredibly wide of the mark it’s in a completely different stratosphere, so we should be able to rest easy on that one now
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 9:29]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:29 - Apr 12 with 4533 viewsSwansea_Blue

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:26 - Apr 12 by hype313

Couple of weeks isn't it since he left West Brom.

Yeah, possibly not even that. He went just before Mick announced he was standing down, which got me thinking (doesn't happen often!) there may be a link with Mick speaking to WBA or at least trying to.

If we're going for managers who are available, I'd quite like Marco Biesla! Lol, not a chance of course, but it would be one hell of a ride.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:29 - Apr 12 with 4534 viewsStuartBrett8

Pardews stock is pretty low at the moment, a bit like Moyes getting the West Ham job... If he took us on and failed in a big way it would probably be his last job anywhere.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:29 - Apr 12 with 4532 viewsFrimleyBlue

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:27 - Apr 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Thankfully, everything you’ve ever predicted has proven to be so incredibly wide of the mark it’s in a completely different stratosphere, so we should be able to rest easy on that one now
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 9:29]

That's a helpful reply. Cheers

Waka waka eh eh

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:35 - Apr 12 with 4496 viewsfloridaboy

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:29 - Apr 12 by StuartBrett8

Pardews stock is pretty low at the moment, a bit like Moyes getting the West Ham job... If he took us on and failed in a big way it would probably be his last job anywhere.

I think many are waiting to see who the next boss is before renewing. If it's Padded it would put many off.

I am leaning towards the Cowleys or Mogga. Either would be enough to get those doubters to renew imho!
My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:49 - Apr 12 with 4435 viewsBlueBadger

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:29 - Apr 12 by FrimleyBlue

That's a helpful reply. Cheers

If it helps, it put my mind more at ease.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:51 - Apr 12 with 4427 viewsDanFord

The difference is hopefully that while Evans has gone for the same type of manager, two of them were utter disasters and even the other one ended up going backwards massively. I can understand him sticking with the experienced Division Two manager with a promotion if this had worked. But Keane and Jewell were both massive flops.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:55 - Apr 12 with 4417 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

If it is the energetic, tactically astute and on-the-ball Pardew from the early part of his West Ham stint, this could be a good appointment.

However, it has been a while since I've personally seen that version of him.

The 2018 Pardew doesn't feel like a good fit for our beloved club IMHO.
My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:57 - Apr 12 with 4408 viewstextbackup

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:21 - Apr 12 by TIB

Hopefully not...reading how he treated some of the youngsters at WBA...I don't want him anywhere near the club.

Must say I’ve not seen anything, what did he do?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:57 - Apr 12 with 4411 viewsDarth_Koont

The brief has changed from what it was for Keane and Jewell (promotion), and certainly from Mick who had to come in and keep us up.

Much more long-term and sustainable now even if that might be our quickest way to succeed anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:59 - Apr 12 with 4399 viewstextbackup

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:57 - Apr 12 by Darth_Koont

The brief has changed from what it was for Keane and Jewell (promotion), and certainly from Mick who had to come in and keep us up.

Much more long-term and sustainable now even if that might be our quickest way to succeed anyway.

That’s what we want, but we have no idea what Evans is thinking

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 10:00 - Apr 12 with 4396 viewshype313

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:23 - Apr 12 by Wallingford_Boy

Absolutely no chance.

1. The next gaffer will be a "young, progressive manager".
2. He is currently employed.

I think Evans knows if he turned to a Pardew, McLaren, etc.... the fans would turn their backs forever!

Indeed, and the fact that Evans wants to take his time means to me he is waiting to see who is available at the end of the season.

Think if it was to be Pardew or McClaren then he would have moved on them by now.

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 10:39 - Apr 12 with 4307 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:59 - Apr 12 by textbackup

That’s what we want, but we have no idea what Evans is thinking

Some of the rumours have at least shown a little more willingness from Evans to change tact (if any of the rumours are remotely true that is)

That is a big step in my mind as the likes of Steijn, Hurst, Cook, Kuqi, McGreal and Ross would not have been anywhere near his radar the last couple of times, which would indicate he is willing to adapt his recruitment policy, even if only a little
My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 11:06 - Apr 12 with 4258 viewsTIB

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 09:57 - Apr 12 by textbackup

Must say I’ve not seen anything, what did he do?

It had a large part in him losing the dressing room. One match against Man City he tore into youngster Sam Field who had been ill all week. He apparently kept asking if he was "sh*tting himself" in the dressing room in front of the squad and generally taunting him. Yacob and Brunt had a go at Pardew over this. He was also pretty aggressive towards Oliver Burke too and then tried to get the U18's moved away from the training ground. All round, he sounds like a total tool.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 11:11 - Apr 12 with 4240 viewshomer_123

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 10:39 - Apr 12 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Some of the rumours have at least shown a little more willingness from Evans to change tact (if any of the rumours are remotely true that is)

That is a big step in my mind as the likes of Steijn, Hurst, Cook, Kuqi, McGreal and Ross would not have been anywhere near his radar the last couple of times, which would indicate he is willing to adapt his recruitment policy, even if only a little

What evidence is that?

From what I've seen, all the communication from the Club in recent months and weeks shows that any new incumbent will be working under the same contraints as Mick.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 11:17 - Apr 12 with 4217 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 11:11 - Apr 12 by homer_123

What evidence is that?

From what I've seen, all the communication from the Club in recent months and weeks shows that any new incumbent will be working under the same contraints as Mick.

My comment was about the profile and level of manager that Evans may (or may not) be considering to recruit. Which I believe is drifting away from the tried and tested championship managers with a promotion on their CV

There is every chance there will be the same constraints, but that is a different debate..
My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 11:37 - Apr 12 with 4189 viewsnshearman1

My personal belief is it could be Pardew on 11:06 - Apr 12 by TIB

It had a large part in him losing the dressing room. One match against Man City he tore into youngster Sam Field who had been ill all week. He apparently kept asking if he was "sh*tting himself" in the dressing room in front of the squad and generally taunting him. Yacob and Brunt had a go at Pardew over this. He was also pretty aggressive towards Oliver Burke too and then tried to get the U18's moved away from the training ground. All round, he sounds like a total tool.

On top of that, there’s a good reason why he was sacked by Southampton years ago and it’s not nice. Anyone But Pardew. Total Tool sums it up on every level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024