Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can see a major squad overhaul coming 23:02 - May 17 with 5535 viewsrhubard

Cheerio
Knudsen
Chambo
Adeyemi
Huwys
Spence

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:05 - May 17 with 5504 viewsRudyard83

Nope
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:06 - May 17 with 5499 viewsNorthstaNder

Eh?

Need to keep Huws and Adeyemi. And Chambers who is a solid centre half but will also be vital as that link between the new manager and the dressing room. He's also great for team spirit etc
[Post edited 17 May 2018 23:07]
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:07 - May 17 with 5494 viewsPinewoodblue

?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:07 - May 17 with 5489 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nah, not gonna happen.

Who is going to take Adeyeni and Huws? Besides, they are both good players if we get them fit.

Chambo is a good leader and should stay.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:07 - May 17 with 5484 viewsTIB

When did we sign Cheerio?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:08 - May 17 with 5479 viewsStNeotsBlue

If Huws is fit we've got a top class player there so I wouldn't rush to kick him out.
Knudsen and Chambers I like but they aren't full backs/wing backs as both are better as part of a 3 man defence.

Spence is hit and miss and Adeyemi seems to be broken.
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:11 - May 17 with 5453 viewsGuthrum

And replace them using what money? Or will we simply be fielding the U23s?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:28 - May 17 with 5381 viewsDarth_Koont

Don't be stupid.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:30 - May 17 with 5357 viewsHerbivore

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:28 - May 17 by Darth_Koont

Don't be stupid.

I fear you're asking too much.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 05:55 - May 18 with 5082 viewsbontcho

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:07 - May 17 by TIB

Didn’t we swap him for Thomas Cocopops?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 05:57 - May 18 with 5077 viewsbontcho

I think the major overhaul will happen in a year’s time. Sure one or two will leave this summer (if Mick gets a job I bet Knudsen goes there) but it will take time to turn round this tanker.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 07:15 - May 18 with 4850 viewsBlueBadger

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:28 - May 17 by Darth_Koont

Don't be stupid.

Too late.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 07:23 - May 18 with 4827 viewsbluehook

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 23:11 - May 17 by Guthrum

And replace them using what money? Or will we simply be fielding the U23s?

By using the massive transfer fees that their sales will generate?
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 08:29 - May 18 with 4685 viewsSonOfSpock

I have no objection to Knudsen leaving, or for that matter Kenlock. Not enough creativity from them.

We need to give Adeyemi and Huws a chance pre-season.
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 08:35 - May 18 with 4668 viewsblueislander

He was the makeweight when we swapped Ron Wigg for Batistuta, only Batistuta didn't come.
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 08:37 - May 18 with 4661 viewsHerbivore

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 08:29 - May 18 by SonOfSpock

I have no objection to Knudsen leaving, or for that matter Kenlock. Not enough creativity from them.

We need to give Adeyemi and Huws a chance pre-season.

Knudsen managed 7 assists and doesn't take set pieces and played at CB a fair few times. That's a decent return.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 08:39 - May 18 with 4651 viewsjas0999

None of these players will leave. Whether Huws and Adeyemi actually play rather than spend most of their time on the physio bench remains to be seen.
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 08:39 - May 18 with 4650 viewssundaze

I don't have a problem with that. I find it strange that everyone wants a fresh new manager, with new ideas and different football, yet are unwilling to believe that he will want to offload current players, especially those who are never fit.
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 08:40 - May 18 with 4649 viewsitfcjoe

I wouldn't be surprised to see Knudsen going, the others will all be here next season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 11:33 - May 18 with 4489 viewsMonkey_Blue

On what basis? Why would we get rid of any of those players? I know the anti MM brigade didn’t like Knudsen and Chambers but they are good players at championship level and Knudsen has been good this season.
Had to judge Adeyeni but unless his injury problems are permanent it would be good to see what he can do. We know Hiws is a good player and Spence is a player most can agree is valauble for his ability to play in centre or right of defence. He’s a good pro who hasn’t let us down.

I think most of the clearing out has been done
I can see a major squad overhaul coming on 11:40 - May 18 with 4462 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024