Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... 00:39 - Jul 18 with 2913 viewsWarkTheWark

https://news.sky.com/video/trump-on-putin-summit-i-said-would-instead-of-wouldnt

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 01:16 - Jul 18 with 2860 viewsDarth_Koont

Haha! That is "the dog ate my homework" poor.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 07:35 - Jul 18 with 2729 viewshomer_123

I refer you to my earlier post.

Trump and fake news by homer_123 16 Jul 2018 19:20
I'm sure this has been discussed but Trump calls his own 'recorded' interview with The Sun 'Fake news'.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-calls-his-own-sun-interview-fake-news-1022312

Now, surely we are at a point where this has serious ramifications? Views on politics and politicians are low not just in the UK but worldwide, how does this affect the longer term? The POTUS blatantly lying and no one bats an eyelid here or at home.

This can't go on....can it?

Sure, we know politicians lie or bend, stretch the truth but this is getting beyond ridiculous.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:12 - Jul 18 with 2681 viewswkj

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 07:35 - Jul 18 by homer_123

I'm sure this has been discussed but Trump calls his own 'recorded' interview with The Sun 'Fake news'.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-calls-his-own-sun-interview-fake-news-1022312

Now, surely we are at a point where this has serious ramifications? Views on politics and politicians are low not just in the UK but worldwide, how does this affect the longer term? The POTUS blatantly lying and no one bats an eyelid here or at home.

Sure, we know politicians lie or bend, stretch the truth but this is getting beyond ridiculous.

yeah, but this one is way cooler

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:31 - Jul 18 with 2658 viewsDanTheMan

But that doesn't explain the second sentence.

Not that it matters. Facts don't actually matter anymore.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:46 - Jul 18 with 2625 viewshype313

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:31 - Jul 18 by DanTheMan

Or human decency

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:48 - Jul 18 with 2625 viewsDanTheMan

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:46 - Jul 18 by hype313

Or human decency

I'm probably being cynical, but I honestly cannot remember a time when it did matter.

Not in politics anyway. Everyone seems more worried about trying to win. Both politicians and just people debating it.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 8:49]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:52 - Jul 18 with 2613 viewshype313

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:48 - Jul 18 by DanTheMan

I'm probably being cynical, but I honestly cannot remember a time when it did matter.

Not in politics anyway. Everyone seems more worried about trying to win. Both politicians and just people debating it.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 8:49]

Probably true and I'm just being naive, but at least before politicians tried to hide their bigotry, it seems fair game to be open and blunt about it.

I really fear for my children's future right now, we seem to have a huge rise on xenophobia and racism across the board, throw the debacle of brexit in and I really do fear for not only our generation but our children's too.

Sad times.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:53 - Jul 18 with 2610 viewsStokieBlue

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:31 - Jul 18 by DanTheMan

Facts are now relative.

Much like general relativity, they change relative to the observer.

It's depressing.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:57 - Jul 18 with 2607 viewsSaleAway

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:53 - Jul 18 by StokieBlue

Facts are now relative.

It's depressing.

SB

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 09:04 - Jul 18 with 2592 viewsfactual_blue

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 07:35 - Jul 18 by homer_123

You underestimate the ignorance of rednecks, who 'don't know their ass from a hole in the ground'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 10:30 - Jul 18 with 2530 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 08:53 - Jul 18 by StokieBlue

Facts are now relative.

It's depressing.

SB

I posted this link the other day. Well worth a read, and I suspect the book will be too when it comes out.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jul/14/the-death-of-truth-how-we-gave-up-

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 13:30 - Jul 18 with 2442 viewsEireannach_gorm

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 14:52 - Jul 18 with 2398 viewsBinner

Trump is a cu.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 16:08 - Jul 18 with 2358 viewsGeoffSentence

Is it OK to call people 'mental' these days? Or is it mentalist?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 16:23 - Jul 18 with 2344 viewsWarkTheWark

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 16:08 - Jul 18 by GeoffSentence

Probably not, but in life there is always exception to the rule.
Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 20:51 - Jul 18 with 2263 viewsgiant_stow

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 16:08 - Jul 18 by GeoffSentence

He really might be losing it: https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/18/politics/trump-russia-targeting-us-cabinet-meetin

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump is mental... anyone who believes this must surely be mental too... on 21:35 - Jul 18 with 2224 viewschristiand

The man just makes things up as he goes along - an utter berk!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024