Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which band would you like to see get back together? 21:57 - Aug 10 with 7082 viewsRichardP08

Taking a break from the transfer madness and early season football games for 5 minutes...

After a 5 year hiatus I'm going to see Keane play at Battle Abbey tomorrow - which band(s) would you like to see get back together, to play a show, do a tour or record an album?

I'd love to see Oasis get back together for a greatest hits tour! One day, when the Gallagher brothers need to top up their bank balances!

Thinking about bands that could actually reform, rather than those that have had major members pass away.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:01 - Aug 10 with 5051 viewsronnyd

Pink Floyd, but unfortunately half of ,em are dead.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:06 - Aug 10 with 5034 viewsSitfcB

Spice Girls
Hearsay

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:13 - Aug 10 with 5013 viewsgtsb

The Black Crowes
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:15 - Aug 10 with 5012 viewsFtnfwest

Zep, just one more time at Glastonbury so it would be on the tv for all to see
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:23 - Aug 10 with 4976 viewsBloomBlue

Sclub7
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:24 - Aug 10 with 4975 viewsThai_Blue

The Jam
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:25 - Aug 10 with 4973 viewslinhdi

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:23 - Aug 10 by BloomBlue

Sclub7

Barclay James Harvest...
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:27 - Aug 10 with 4969 viewsOldTimer2

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:24 - Aug 10 by Thai_Blue

The Jam

Fortunately that will never happen. Have always admired Weller for stopping when he did. Still my favourite band but would hate it if they did reform.

Bobby Robson - thank you

Login to get fewer ads

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:30 - Aug 10 with 4956 viewsBLUEBEAT

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:27 - Aug 10 by OldTimer2

Fortunately that will never happen. Have always admired Weller for stopping when he did. Still my favourite band but would hate it if they did reform.

Agreed.

I have no want for any band to reform. It will never be the same.

Poll: W or W

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:31 - Aug 10 with 4954 viewsRichardP08

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:13 - Aug 10 by gtsb

The Black Crowes

Would love to see it, but it will never happen, Chris Robinson is way out there on his own planet.

The new album from The Magpie Salute is out today, and they contain at least 3 members of The Black Crowes, including guitarists Rich Robinson and Marc Ford.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:35 - Aug 10 with 4935 viewsJohnny_Boy

There's only 2 bands that did their business & split early doors.
The Jam & The Smiths.
Both would be high on my list for reunions - but it's never gonna happen in a million years.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:44 - Aug 10 with 4924 viewsSwansea_Blue

Apparently GnR are in the middle of a mega tour with most of the original line up (the important ones at least). I didn’t realise that. Must be awful given the state of Axl. Agree with Bluebeat - nothing worse than seeing a bad who used to be excellent re-form and embarrass themselves.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:46 - Aug 10 with 4926 viewsMelford

This lot, I was on my way to post this in the Friday night tunes thread but I'll leave it here instead

The Beta Band were the absolute mutt's nuts in my book and should have been massive, such an underrated and forgotten band.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:47 - Aug 10 with 4910 viewsJ2BLUE

Fast Food Rockers

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:51 - Aug 10 with 4891 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Jam.

Edit. I'd actually like to see Mick Talbot join the line up to make the Jam a 4 piece.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 22:53]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:55 - Aug 10 with 4879 viewsFunge

Bit of a misnomer this, cos these bands are still playing, but....

Wish Barney and Hooky would sort their sh1t out, and fix New Order up. Never gonna happen tho.

Kim Deal back with the Pixies would be pretty good too.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:56 - Aug 10 with 4873 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

As it can’t be The Clash it would have to be Talk Talk.

Mark Hollis is a genius.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 23:58 - Aug 10 with 4790 viewsMeadowlark

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:25 - Aug 10 by linhdi

Barclay James Harvest...

They've actually been gigging and recording quite recently haven't they?
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 00:01 - Aug 11 with 4781 viewsMeadowlark

CSNY & Brinsley Schwarz
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 00:04 - Aug 11 with 4778 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 00:47 - Aug 11 with 4748 viewsMelford

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:56 - Aug 10 by blueblueburleymcgrew

As it can’t be The Clash it would have to be Talk Talk.

Mark Hollis is a genius.

Spirit Of Eden and Laughing Stock are amazing albums.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 03:16 - Aug 11 with 4707 viewsconnorscontract

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:35 - Aug 10 by Johnny_Boy

There's only 2 bands that did their business & split early doors.
The Jam & The Smiths.
Both would be high on my list for reunions - but it's never gonna happen in a million years.

Three. You missed the Fourth Best Band in Hull.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 06:04 - Aug 11 with 4682 viewsurbanblue

Talking Heads ... Doubt it will ever happen though. Saw David Byrne about 6 years ago and it was fantastic. Did a number of Talking Heads tracks reminding me of just how brilliant they were.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 06:28 - Aug 11 with 4663 viewswoodbridge_blue

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 23:58 - Aug 10 by Meadowlark

They've actually been gigging and recording quite recently haven't they?

I think they split into two different bands, each fronted by John Lees and Les Holroyd, and the other two original members are both dead. Otherwise, perfect.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 06:38 - Aug 11 with 4655 viewsEastMidlandBlue

Oasis, R.E.M., The Smiths, The Jam, Gene, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Small Faces, The Clash......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024