Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow 23:01 - Jan 10 with 14872 viewsSpruceMoose

Get down there with your EU flags folks

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tim-martin-jd-wetherspoon-visit-to-the-cricke

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 23:39 - Jan 10 with 6886 viewstractordownsouth

Just give this a watch before you head down

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 23:44 - Jan 10 with 6880 viewsfactual_blue

He looks like most of his customers

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:03 - Jan 11 with 6841 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Good businessman, talks a lot of sense unlike you. Ah, Gammon, the cool insult left wing white people use against other white people who they think they are intellectually superior to.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:05 - Jan 11 with 6836 viewsSpruceMoose

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:03 - Jan 11 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Good businessman, talks a lot of sense unlike you. Ah, Gammon, the cool insult left wing white people use against other white people who they think they are intellectually superior to.

Triggered!

Yeah poor rich white males, they have it so tough!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:08 - Jan 11 with 6834 viewsHARRY10

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 23:39 - Jan 10 by tractordownsouth

Just give this a watch before you head down

This clip can only re-affir to Remainers how dim brexiteers are - and maybe some Reminers (for thinking brexit was based on sound thinking).

I have lost count of the dumbass relies I have heard in defence of brexit. Stuff that would make you wonder if they do not all have learning difficulties,

I think it is that the EU has come to represent all that they see as being 'wrong' in the country. And any attempt to correct those thoughts is merely another part of that 'wrong'. That's why they cling to, and use ,expressions like 'fake news' and project fear'. A bible and cross they can brandish to ward of the evils of rational thought.

"Get behind me, reasoned argument"

Odd hw we now laugh at medieval folk use of the ducking stool, throwing witches in the river and so many other superstitions yet here we are with the self same ignorance being paraded on a daily basis.

Like the poor, the stupid always seem to be with us.
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:18 - Jan 11 with 6820 viewsHARRY10

Yes, blatant lies are now 'a lot of sense'.

However I shan't wait to read your defence of those lies. Your rebuttal of the chap in the video.

So all together now "project fear.... baa baa "
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:21 - Jan 11 with 6817 viewsLeagueOne

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:05 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Triggered!

What is your problem with white males? Can we keep racist cr1p off this forum?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:30 - Jan 11 with 6802 viewsSpruceMoose

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:21 - Jan 11 by LeagueOne

What is your problem with white males? Can we keep racist cr1p off this forum?

Well, we have behaved rather appalingly through the ages... But anyway, I never brought white males up, Jonno did!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 0:33]

Login to get fewer ads

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 02:16 - Jan 11 with 6723 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Tim Martin is a great man. A true patriot.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 02:31 - Jan 11 with 6717 viewsSpruceMoose

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 02:16 - Jan 11 by The_Last_Baron

Tim Martin is a great man. A true patriot.

Bahahahahajahahahahah

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 04:48 - Jan 11 with 6666 viewswkj

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 02:31 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Bahahahahajahahahahah

Why are you laughing, he was great in home improvement i thought

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 04:50 - Jan 11 with 6666 viewsBenters2

Why dont you like him?

He has done very nicely for himself,and saved some lovely (some) old buildings.

Tarquin pays £90 for bangers and mash ok ya? You could have 15 meals for that in one of the spoons and a pint of ale thrown in.

The snobery on this board amazes me.

Melts.

balls.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 4:53]
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 05:05 - Jan 11 with 6656 viewsSpruceMoose

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 04:50 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Why dont you like him?

Tarquin pays £90 for bangers and mash ok ya? You could have 15 meals for that in one of the spoons and a pint of ale thrown in.

Melts.

balls.

I can't believe that after all this time you're still jealous of Dolly's expensive sausage. You ok hun? Sending hugs x

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 05:49 - Jan 11 with 6618 viewsBenters2

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 05:05 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

I can't believe that after all this time you're still jealous of Dolly's expensive sausage. You ok hun? Sending hugs x

Still the said sausage was cut into little pieces,says it all really.
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 06:38 - Jan 11 with 6560 viewsJohnny_Boy

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 00:05 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Triggered!

It's fascinating to see the frothing of mouths whenever 'gammon' is mentioned. They really don't like that.
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 07:06 - Jan 11 with 6526 viewsBenters2

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 06:38 - Jan 11 by Johnny_Boy

It's fascinating to see the frothing of mouths whenever 'gammon' is mentioned. They really don't like that.

I dont mind it with a few rings of pineapple to be fair.

Crikey im going full on continental.
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 07:50 - Jan 11 with 6481 viewsMattinLondon

How many times have you used the term ‘remoaner?

The uncool insult of leavers - dicks.
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 07:56 - Jan 11 with 6465 viewsMrTown

Brexit means Brexit.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 08:12 - Jan 11 with 6441 viewsartsbossbeard

Can you get a Continental Breakfast at Wetherspoons with your early morning pint?

Or is it simply called 'Foreign Muck' on the menu?

On a side note, a good mate of both Lucan and I's used to be a fireman and one of his daily roles was to remove 'lifestyle' drinkers from The Cricketers & Yates as they had a few who would start at 10:00am in Yates, get rowdy and get asked to leave, move across the road and repeat the process.

Po-Po didn't have the resources to deal with it.

Give me an establishment selling £90 Sausage & Mash meal any day of the week.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:02 - Jan 11 with 6373 viewseireblue

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 04:50 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Why dont you like him?

Melts.

balls.

Look Benters, you are an outdoorsy type, and respect the environment.

Surely you can see that if people keep having to replace their irony meters, it’s not good for the environment.

You can’t just go around complaining about snobbery, immediately after displaying your reverse snobbery.

Think of the children.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 9:07]
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:19 - Jan 11 with 6331 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 08:12 - Jan 11 by artsbossbeard

Can you get a Continental Breakfast at Wetherspoons with your early morning pint?

Or is it simply called 'Foreign Muck' on the menu?

On a side note, a good mate of both Lucan and I's used to be a fireman and one of his daily roles was to remove 'lifestyle' drinkers from The Cricketers & Yates as they had a few who would start at 10:00am in Yates, get rowdy and get asked to leave, move across the road and repeat the process.

Po-Po didn't have the resources to deal with it.

Give me an establishment selling £90 Sausage & Mash meal any day of the week.

Why would a Fireman be asked to remove drunks from a pub? Surely that is the job of the landlord and, failing that, a job fir the police?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:31 - Jan 11 with 6306 viewsPinewoodblue

Hope none of you are heading down to the cricketers this morning as you will be a week early.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:32 - Jan 11 with 6294 viewsjjblue84

Another comedy post!!
I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:34 - Jan 11 with 6289 viewsartsbossbeard

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:19 - Jan 11 by GlasgowBlue

Why would a Fireman be asked to remove drunks from a pub? Surely that is the job of the landlord and, failing that, a job fir the police?

As per my post, the police didn't have the resources to deal with it.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:42 - Jan 11 with 6261 viewsPJH

I see King Gammon is in town tomorrow on 09:31 - Jan 11 by Pinewoodblue

Hope none of you are heading down to the cricketers this morning as you will be a week early.

Probably the time difference between us and Sprucey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024