Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? 09:42 - Feb 13 with 3707 viewsunstableblue

I think I am.. going to make a last minute call

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 09:57 - Feb 13 with 2585 viewsSteve_M

I'm going. Probably easier to watch our likely 2-1 defeat on the red button but f we play like we did on Sunday (after the awful start) then we should be competitive at least.

I imagine a big disparity between published and actual crowd tonight, published will be around your figure.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:00 - Feb 13 with 2574 viewsitfcjoe

I'll be there, hopeful of 3 points

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:02 - Feb 13 with 2556 viewstextbackup

i'll be there. 16200
1-1

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:02 - Feb 13 with 2556 viewsPJH

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:00 - Feb 13 by itfcjoe

and so will I be-and on Saturday and at Wigan and....
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:05 - Feb 13 with 2545 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes, I'll be there. 16,500. 3-1 away win (unfortunately).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:24 - Feb 13 with 2494 viewsBluefish

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:02 - Feb 13 by textbackup

i'll be there. 16200
1-1

Me too but I predict 14k

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:35 - Feb 13 with 2473 viewsBluedandy

I can't but our 3 seasons tickets will artificially inflate the attendance figure which makes me very happy ....

And will also renew for next season whatever happens ... if the ship is going down then I'm staying on board and sleeping with the fishes.
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:37 - Feb 13 with 2462 viewsReuser_is_God

50/50 at the moment, daughter is ill so waiting to see how she is.

16,000 & a 3-1 defeat.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:38 - Feb 13 with 2450 viewstextbackup

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:35 - Feb 13 by Bluedandy

I can't but our 3 seasons tickets will artificially inflate the attendance figure which makes me very happy ....

And will also renew for next season whatever happens ... if the ship is going down then I'm staying on board and sleeping with the fishes.

cant think when renewals come out? cant be a million miles away

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:41 - Feb 13 with 2439 viewsKieran_Knows

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:38 - Feb 13 by textbackup

cant think when renewals come out? cant be a million miles away

Start of April normally isn't it? First DD is usually took 1st May IIRC.

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:44 - Feb 13 with 2422 viewstextbackup

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:41 - Feb 13 by Kieran_Knows

Start of April normally isn't it? First DD is usually took 1st May IIRC.

yeah that's about right actually. can not wait to see the prices raise by 35p a month

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:46 - Feb 13 with 2412 viewsKieran_Knows

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:44 - Feb 13 by textbackup

yeah that's about right actually. can not wait to see the prices raise by 35p a month

Ha, the club have some serious marketing to do this year! I imagine the club will try and delay it as long as possible if we're still within a fighting chance of staying up.

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:48 - Feb 13 with 2407 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Will be there.
2-1 Town win.
I,m deluded.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:48 - Feb 13 with 2403 viewsHarry_Palmer

I'll be there.

And we are going to win.
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:49 - Feb 13 with 2399 viewstextbackup

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:46 - Feb 13 by Kieran_Knows

Ha, the club have some serious marketing to do this year! I imagine the club will try and delay it as long as possible if we're still within a fighting chance of staying up.

we have booked the train tickets to Brentford ready as the day we drop.... cant see it being much beyond that

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:51 - Feb 13 with 2396 viewsHorseboy

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:46 - Feb 13 by Kieran_Knows

Yeah can already read the headlines now.

ITFC to offer price freeze to ST holders who Renew before end of April if ITFC stay up.

5% increase on ST bought after this period and if relegated.

So tempted........
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:56 - Feb 13 with 2374 viewsIP33

Yep i'm going

Reckon we will lose 2-0
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:11 - Feb 13 with 2302 viewsMeadowlark

Bringing 3 with me. One not been to any game anywhere for years.
Should be interesting.
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:14 - Feb 13 with 2293 viewsChampionship

I'm going. We're going to win 2-1.

Crowd - 16,128
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 12:14]
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:15 - Feb 13 with 2286 viewsBluebell

Can't go tonight with it being Wednesday, if it had been yesterday evening we would have been able to go.

So our 2 season tickets will be counted but I still think the crowd will be under 14,000.

Will have to watch on the red button.
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:21 - Feb 13 with 2265 viewsnorth_stand77

Yes 2 of us going.

15779 I reckon.
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:26 - Feb 13 with 2242 viewsColchesterBlue1985

No not going, this is a long slow painful death of a season and I honestly cannot wait for it to be over to have the enthusiasm to go again in the summer with new recruits.
So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:31 - Feb 13 with 2222 viewsMrTown

Me+7

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:39 - Feb 13 with 2186 viewsunstableblue

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 10:00 - Feb 13 by itfcjoe

Responses to this post makes me think I should go.....

I have a funny feeling this may be the night we 'click'.... but I m struggling to see where the goals are going to come from. Harrison would have to play a blinder!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So roll call - who's actually going tonight? crowd prediction? on 12:44 - Feb 13 with 2162 viewsCuffy81

I'm attending.

Be interesting to see how/if we bounce back

Hopefully bishop will start.

I really like Lambert but we need some positive results before the season is over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024