Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition 14:51 - Apr 2 with 3760 viewsWeWereZombies

https://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=241584

Not sure if the percentages refer to how many in an area have signed or the percentage of the total in an area.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 14:52 - Apr 2 with 3741 viewswkj

Im quite surprised to see such a hotspot in the South West of the country.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 14:56 - Apr 2 with 3732 viewsBlueBadger

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 14:52 - Apr 2 by wkj

The south west is one of the big beneficiaries of EU infrastructure projects. Perhaps someone's told them that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 14:59 - Apr 2 with 3724 viewsSwansea_Blue

I had fun watching that develop. Seeing Clacton emerge as a bastion of patriotism surrounded by traitorous lands.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 3685 viewsGeoffSentence

it is the percentage of the number of people in the constitency.

8.5% of the people in the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle signed it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 3674 viewswkj

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:14 - Apr 2 by GeoffSentence

it is the percentage of the number of people in the constitency.

8.5% of the people in the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle signed it.

Apparently Poulter has signed plans to put those 8.5% to sleep.

Crybaby

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:17 - Apr 2 with 3667 viewswkj

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:15 - Apr 2 by wkj

Apparently Poulter has signed plans to put those 8.5% to sleep.

Apparently Cartlidge has signed plans to put those 8.5% to sleep.

Crybaby

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:18 - Apr 2 with 3659 viewsGeoffSentence

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:17 - Apr 2 by wkj

Apparently Cartlidge has signed plans to put those 8.5% to sleep.

arrested and put to sleep by the state?

He's a wicked fella that Cartlidge, there's something of the night about him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:20 - Apr 2 with 3650 viewswkj

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 15:18 - Apr 2 by GeoffSentence

arrested and put to sleep by the state?

He's a wicked fella that Cartlidge, there's something of the night about him.

Some say not a bad bone in his body, my opinion is a bit more flexible however.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 17:35 - Apr 2 with 3553 viewsCoastalblue

Interesting but I guess not unlike the original referendum that in the city areas, the pople who live and work next to immigrants all day long are the ones most likely not to want Brexit.

If immigration is such a big part of the Brexit picture, and it's hard to argue it's not, why are so many people less affected by the immigration issue such staunt Brexiteers?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 17:46 - Apr 2 with 3539 viewsbournemouthblue

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 17:35 - Apr 2 by Coastalblue

Interesting but I guess not unlike the original referendum that in the city areas, the pople who live and work next to immigrants all day long are the ones most likely not to want Brexit.

If immigration is such a big part of the Brexit picture, and it's hard to argue it's not, why are so many people less affected by the immigration issue such staunt Brexiteers?

Fear of the unknown, those who are less used to immigrants are fearful of their presence etc?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 18:02 - Apr 2 with 3523 viewsKropotkin123

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 14:52 - Apr 2 by wkj

You mean Bristol? If yes, it isn't really a surprise. A very, very liberal city. Pretty sure they were the only place to vote to get a Mayor and then rejected party politics to put in an independent candidate. They even have a few anarchic groups that are against boarders, with legal and illegal attempts to stop the deportation of immigrants.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 21:11 - Apr 2 with 3413 viewsWeWereZombies

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 18:02 - Apr 2 by Kropotkin123

You mean Bristol? If yes, it isn't really a surprise. A very, very liberal city. Pretty sure they were the only place to vote to get a Mayor and then rejected party politics to put in an independent candidate. They even have a few anarchic groups that are against boarders, with legal and illegal attempts to stop the deportation of immigrants.

against boarders? So pro-Rigsby then...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 21:23 - Apr 2 with 3405 viewswkj

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 18:02 - Apr 2 by Kropotkin123

No, I didn't mean Bristol, more SW than that

Crybaby

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 22:04 - Apr 2 with 3364 viewsclive_baker

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 17:46 - Apr 2 by bournemouthblue

Fear of the unknown, those who are less used to immigrants are fearful of their presence etc?

From my experience I would say that’s true, hence planks like Nick Griffin who grew up in Southwold and joined the National front while he was still at school (in Woodbridge).

Admittedly Tommy Robinson bucks the trend somewhat.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 22:16 - Apr 2 with 3339 viewsgazzer1999

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 14:56 - Apr 2 by BlueBadger

The south west is one of the big beneficiaries of EU infrastructure projects. Perhaps someone's told them that.

Beneficiaries of their own money, God some people are so gullible, shame someone hasn't told them.
Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 22:33 - Apr 2 with 3309 viewsRyorry

Should have paid more attention when I pointed that feature out in my original thread then shouldn't you!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 22:48 - Apr 2 with 3282 viewscaught-in-limbo

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 22:04 - Apr 2 by clive_baker

From my experience I would say that’s true, hence planks like Nick Griffin who grew up in Southwold and joined the National front while he was still at school (in Woodbridge).

Admittedly Tommy Robinson bucks the trend somewhat.

Also bucking the trend of large minority populations being strongly pro-Remain in addition to Luton include:

East Ham
Birmingham
Leicester
Wolverhampton
Blackburn
Bradford

The whole race thing is largely a deflection from the reality, which is about personal prosperity and EU investment.

Those who are well off or who benefit from EU investment directly (irrespective of their colour/race) are unsurprisingly pro Remain.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 23:18 - Apr 2 with 3230 viewssparks

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 21:23 - Apr 2 by wkj

No, I didn't mean Bristol, more SW than that

Sw was a libdem heartland pre coalition.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 23:54 - Apr 2 with 3183 viewsbournemouthblue

Only just noticed that you can see the geographical spread of the petition on 22:48 - Apr 2 by caught-in-limbo

Also bucking the trend of large minority populations being strongly pro-Remain in addition to Luton include:

East Ham
Birmingham
Leicester
Wolverhampton
Blackburn
Bradford

The whole race thing is largely a deflection from the reality, which is about personal prosperity and EU investment.

Those who are well off or who benefit from EU investment directly (irrespective of their colour/race) are unsurprisingly pro Remain.

It seemed to be the case that former industrial areas which haven't done as well during the Neo-liberalist era tended to be Pro-Brexit

Ipswich is obviously a rare thing being a place in the South that actually was quite industrial and actually built stuff

However it's probably done alright on account of being fairly near London, on reasonable commuter route and having various financial services based here primarily in Insurance along with other soft services such as Suffolk County Council etc

It's certainly moved away from being working class even if the people in it come from that background and still hold those viewpoints

It's worth noting that we certainly don't have the levels of immigration other parts of the country have and yet you'd have thought we were over run with immigration based on how some of the locals speak. I'm sure we have all heard the line, I walked down the high street and didn't hear an English accent.

I know a local canvasser who said they did one street in Ipswich where they got a lot of moans about immigration yet they only had one family on their entire street of over 100 houses that weren't actually White British.

There are perception issues which have been played on by politicians and the media to hide deeper lying long term issues for short term gain imho.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 0:01]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024