Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? 21:32 - Mar 7 with 5342 viewskizaitfc

The goal once again came through player individual error.

We were on top at that point and both Nolan a d Sears should have scored.

The constant blame on the manager is utterly laughable. We have now had 5 different managers and had the same issue with all 5 if you cant see there is a deeper issue then just stop trying to understand football

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:35 - Mar 7 with 4410 viewsSpruceMoose

Every week a different line up. Every week different tactics. Every week the same unproductive football. Every week the same excuses.

I refuse to believe that a better manager couldn't get our squad playing better, or at least more effective, football.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:38 - Mar 7 with 4382 viewsSwailsey

To be fair, only one our of those five has us failing to make the playoffs in league one, THAT is laughable.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:40 - Mar 7 with 4376 viewsLeoMuff

For me Evans is the problem long term, but Lambert has really made a mess here this season, we were well top when he decided to rotate us to death.

He then frequently sends out a horribly unbalanced side, which is clearly failing and doesn’t change it. The Fleetwood game being a prime example we looked so poor in midfield, created northing despite having an abundance of some of the best midfielders in the league.

We have a decent squad for this level yet our form in relegation for some time, his win rate is 26% ffs.

The manager must take a lot of flak for how this season has gone, I would say Evans has backed him reasonably, he has kept squad on top wages for this league and not sold to the prem when offers came in

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:40 - Mar 7 with 4371 viewsPecker

If I need to tell you, perhaps you should watch a sport that you might actually understand.
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:48 - Mar 7 with 4308 viewsBlueBadger

If we keep losing to individual errors it does start to suggest that perhaps so.e coaching of the players might be in order.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:48 - Mar 7 with 4313 viewsEly_Blue

Really you can’t see it can you? Nolan is a poor excuse for a footballer who should be nowhere near that team, it’s Lambert who picks the team, Chambers for some reason despite mistake after mistake was the only one from the back 4 from Tuesday who survived the cull god knows why, he was so far asay from the man when he got rolled for the goal..... need I go on?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:49 - Mar 7 with 4296 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:35 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

Every week a different line up. Every week different tactics. Every week the same unproductive football. Every week the same excuses.

I refuse to believe that a better manager couldn't get our squad playing better, or at least more effective, football.

Yes, but would it be Better Football?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:53 - Mar 7 with 4268 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:49 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

Never mind that.

They're putting up some posters of players, players who would never in a million years play for us now, on the pillars in the Churchmans stand or something.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 22:00 - Mar 7 with 4231 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:38 - Mar 7 by Swailsey

To be fair, only one our of those five has us failing to make the playoffs in league one, THAT is laughable.

Although one has to suspect Hurst would have managed it had he been given the opportunity.

One game lost despite creating some chances and due to a defensive error is one thing. Relegation form in League 1 over 20+ matches is quite another. Nobody said it was going to be easy to get promoted from this league, but nobody said we should be settling for a team heading for relegation - yes, that is what this form will be if we carry it on for a significant chunk of next season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 22:25 - Mar 7 with 4131 viewsIllinoisblue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:48 - Mar 7 by Ely_Blue

Really you can’t see it can you? Nolan is a poor excuse for a footballer who should be nowhere near that team, it’s Lambert who picks the team, Chambers for some reason despite mistake after mistake was the only one from the back 4 from Tuesday who survived the cull god knows why, he was so far asay from the man when he got rolled for the goal..... need I go on?

Judge was yet again ineffective. Should have sold him to QPR while we had the chance.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 22:26 - Mar 7 with 4122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 22:25 - Mar 7 by Illinoisblue

Judge was yet again ineffective. Should have sold him to QPR while we had the chance.

How long has it been that we keep the ones we should have sold and sell/have to sell the ones we could do with keeping?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 22:36 - Mar 7 with 4067 viewsKeaneish

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 21:49 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

We haven’t lost by four or five for a few weeks so it must be getting better...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 23:02 - Mar 7 with 3987 viewsEnigma_Blue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 22:25 - Mar 7 by Illinoisblue

In hindsight yes but unfortunately none of us including Lambert have the benefit of that. A lot of supporters wouldn't have been happy had we sold Judge to QPR & would have claimed it showed lack of ambition. Many fans including myself thought Judge would tear up this league but it looks now though he will never again be the player he was before that horrific injury he suffered.

No doubt in hindsight ME wishes he had sold McGoldrick to Leicester 5 years ago for the 7m they offered had he known then that Didzy would spend as much time on the treatment table as on the pitch over the next few years. But again there would probably have been uproar if we did as he was out top goal scorer at the time.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 23:06]
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 00:50 - Mar 8 with 3810 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 23:02 - Mar 7 by Enigma_Blue

In hindsight yes but unfortunately none of us including Lambert have the benefit of that. A lot of supporters wouldn't have been happy had we sold Judge to QPR & would have claimed it showed lack of ambition. Many fans including myself thought Judge would tear up this league but it looks now though he will never again be the player he was before that horrific injury he suffered.

No doubt in hindsight ME wishes he had sold McGoldrick to Leicester 5 years ago for the 7m they offered had he known then that Didzy would spend as much time on the treatment table as on the pitch over the next few years. But again there would probably have been uproar if we did as he was out top goal scorer at the time.

Judge was known as 'the statless Messiah' in the summer. Like the bloke who signed him, he did nothing last season to suggest he deserved to carry on being employed by ITFC but was hailed a saviour nonetheless. Had he gone to QPR, he'd have rapidly vanished into their reserves and we could have happily gotten on with moaning about the equally inept replacement that Lambert signed with the money we got for him.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 0:57]

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 00:58 - Mar 8 with 3779 viewshaynes_toe1

I'm not sure if it's worth explaining if you haven't been able to arrive to the conclusion yourself.
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 01:11 - Mar 8 with 3757 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 23:02 - Mar 7 by Enigma_Blue

This post is too rational for TWTD.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 01:59 - Mar 8 with 3733 viewseddiespearitt03

If you keep selecting the same players who are just not up to the job then the result is not going to change.

You just can,t defend like that and expect to keep a clean sheet. As for the squandered goal attempts, it is just awful to watch.

Lambert has to try something different but like many managers, Lambert is stuck in a rut. The same players let the team down most weeks, yet still get picked.
Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 08:02 - Mar 8 with 3532 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 01:59 - Mar 8 by eddiespearitt03

If you keep selecting the same players who are just not up to the job then the result is not going to change.

You just can,t defend like that and expect to keep a clean sheet. As for the squandered goal attempts, it is just awful to watch.

Lambert has to try something different but like many managers, Lambert is stuck in a rut. The same players let the team down most weeks, yet still get picked.

Who would you play then?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 08:16 - Mar 8 with 3479 viewsPlums

It’s not the manager’s fault that a player makes a mistake but surely it’s his fault that:

* The team is incapable of responding to that.
* Pretty much everyone but the blindly optimistic knows that we won’t win a game after going behind.

Of course there’s a deeper issue, we’re owned by a minted and misguided incompetent but we have enough cash for League 1.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 08:57 - Mar 8 with 3369 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

It’s a really poorly coached team. It doesn’t help that the bulk are really poor footballers.

But the difference between Coventry and Ipswich yesterday was staggering.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 09:15 - Mar 8 with 3310 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 08:57 - Mar 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

It’s a really poorly coached team. It doesn’t help that the bulk are really poor footballers.

But the difference between Coventry and Ipswich yesterday was staggering.

Staggering in that there wasn't much of one?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 10:34 - Mar 8 with 3174 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 09:15 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

Other than league position, goals scored, wins in their last ten games....

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 10:56 - Mar 8 with 3123 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 10:34 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Other than league position, goals scored, wins in their last ten games....

He was talking about the difference between Ipswich and Coventry yesterday. I presumed he was talking about the performance of both teams on the pitch on that particular day.

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 11:13 - Mar 8 with 3061 viewsjeera

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 01:59 - Mar 8 by eddiespearitt03

" keep selecting the same players"

Surely that's the one thing he cannot be accused of.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 11:18 - Mar 8 with 3053 viewslazyblue

Lambert - Can someone explain why that was his fault? on 09:15 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

Let’s be honest Coventry knew at 1-0 it was probably game over if they sat back and then stuck to a game plan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024