Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... 20:35 - Jun 22 with 4829 viewsBloots

….with a banner saying "White Lives Matter Burnley".

WTF is going on in this country?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 2603 viewsCheltenham_Blue

10 Pager?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 2598 viewsSpruceMoose

They just haven't been educated yet.

Apparently.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 20:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 2614 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:37 - Jun 22 with 2583 viewsSpruceMoose

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:36 - Jun 22 by Bloots

Predictable comments are sadly predictable.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:41 - Jun 22 with 2540 viewsBlueBadger

It's just an advert for the new Morrissey album, you snowflakes.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 20:56]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:42 - Jun 22 with 2515 viewsSteve_M

Maybe <redacted> did go and buy that house up there then.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:44 - Jun 22 with 2496 viewsShawsey

That is a very, very sad thing to do, let alone see. Something seriously wrong with some people.
A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:45 - Jun 22 with 2478 viewsSpruceMoose

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:42 - Jun 22 by Steve_M

Maybe <redacted> did go and buy that house up there then.

Hmm I wonder... Can you fly a plane and drive a Taxi on the same licence...

Login to get fewer ads

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:45 - Jun 22 with 2464 viewsjeera

It's wrong to will a plane crash isn't it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:46 - Jun 22 with 2464 viewsShawsey

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:36 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

They just haven't been educated yet.

Apparently.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 20:54]

Nothing to do with education. Ignorance, but not education. There is plenty of education out there, they just chose not to read it.
A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:47 - Jun 22 with 2443 viewsjeera

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:46 - Jun 22 by Shawsey

Nothing to do with education. Ignorance, but not education. There is plenty of education out there, they just chose not to read it.

Fair point.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:48 - Jun 22 with 2442 viewsBlueBadger

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:45 - Jun 22 by jeera

Does Nigel Farage still own a plane?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:49 - Jun 22 with 2435 viewsSpruceMoose

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:46 - Jun 22 by Shawsey

You know I'm sure someone else has been saying that on here for weeks now, but has constantly been told he's wrong!

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:51 - Jun 22 with 2418 viewsSpruceMoose

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:47 - Jun 22 by jeera

Fair point.

Ah well. Sucks to see Burnley 3-0 down at half time!

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:52 - Jun 22 with 2415 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Not if its into a desolate area.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:10 - Jun 22 with 2290 viewspatrickswell

Farage walking away from his plane crash in 2010 was certainly a sliding doors moment for the UK...
A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:16 - Jun 22 with 2266 viewsMullet

My Citeh mates are livid/disgusted in equal measure.

Burnley is a hotspot for the old National Front> BNP> EDL unfortunately. All 10 of them. https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/politics/2012/09/blighting-burnley

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:18 - Jun 22 with 2236 viewsBlueBadger

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:16 - Jun 22 by Mullet

My Citeh mates are livid/disgusted in equal measure.

Burnley is a hotspot for the old National Front> BNP> EDL unfortunately. All 10 of them. https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/politics/2012/09/blighting-burnley

Surely they're not all willing to forego stella for a month to fund this though?

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:20 - Jun 22 with 2217 viewsBlueBadger

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 20:37 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

Predictable comments are sadly predictable.

The gene pool could REALLY do with some chlorine, right now.

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:24 - Jun 22 with 2175 viewsSpruceMoose

5-0. Womp Womp.

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:39 - Jun 22 with 2077 viewsmonytowbray

And to think not long ago we were about to take over the entire housing market there.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:41 - Jun 22 with 2063 viewsBlueBadger

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:39 - Jun 22 by monytowbray

And to think not long ago we were about to take over the entire housing market there.

We should have done, it might have made the bloody place civilised.

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:42 - Jun 22 with 2047 viewsSpruceMoose

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:41 - Jun 22 by BlueBadger

We should have done, it might have made the bloody place civilised.

Better ban Felixstowe residents though.

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:47 - Jun 22 with 2004 viewsSpruceMoose

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:42 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

Better ban Felixstowe residents though.

And anyone from the news comments here.

And anyone who comments on Ipswich Star articles.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 21:47]

A plane has just flown over the Etihad..... on 21:56 - Jun 22 with 1960 viewsTractorWood

"When people ask me if I like football, I say yes, I do like football. But not Burnley. Burnley can f#!k off." - Will Mckenzie - Inbetweeners movie.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024