Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? 09:34 - Oct 19 with 1599 viewsMatt_Netherlands

With no strangers to hug, no pies to drop and no seats to fall over, what’s the correct way to celebrate goals at home when watching on iFollow?

I tend to opt for a slightly understated fist pump and “Get in!” myself... feels a bit strange jumping up and shouting “Come onnn you F%#€*% Beauty!” at a laptop screen!

.... I imagine certain people throw something at the screen when certain welsh singers scores.....
Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 09:40 - Oct 19 with 1581 viewsBlue_Order

I usually chuck a smoke bomb in the kitchen and frantically wave a flag about in the front room.

The complaints I receive afterwards from family members makes it feel even more like I’m back in the north stand.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 9:41]
Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 09:43 - Oct 19 with 1555 viewsDyland

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 09:40 - Oct 19 by Blue_Order

I usually chuck a smoke bomb in the kitchen and frantically wave a flag about in the front room.

The complaints I receive afterwards from family members makes it feel even more like I’m back in the north stand.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 10:50 - Oct 19 with 1489 viewsSouperJim

I was doing the shout and jump around, but have downgraded to the aforementioned fist pump as I was scaring the dog.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 10:57 - Oct 19 with 1474 viewsjeera

I give a knowing nod, sage-like, as though I knew it was coming all along.

Then followed by the odd tut if we fail to get any more.

I also make a flask of coffee despite the kettle only being several feet away.

For full effect, I turn the heating off and open the windows, relying only on a blanket for warmth.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 10:58 - Oct 19 with 1472 viewsDebsyAngel

Waving my arms about going "YEAHHHHHH!!!!" for a minute or so!
Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:05 - Oct 19 with 1459 viewsOldsmoker

I hum the goal celebration music.
However, the seated area in Smokers stand is exceptionally quiet during the match which gives me that match-like experience.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:08 - Oct 19 with 1450 viewsHerbivore

I usually go for a calm and dispassionate "Nice finish, Gwion" with a nod of approval.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:12 - Oct 19 with 1443 viewsFtnfwest

I walk through to the other room and shake hands with the wife in an understated Steve Whitton sort of way after a 30 yard screamer. She probably then calls the men in white coats.
Login to get fewer ads

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:13 - Oct 19 with 1439 viewsfactual_blue

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 09:40 - Oct 19 by Blue_Order

Are you sure it isn't a flare you throw in the kitchen?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:15 - Oct 19 with 1433 viewsEssen_blue

Usual I get a goal alert on my phone, then 30 seconds later I watch the goal, its like football with VAR.
Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:17 - Oct 19 with 1432 viewsSamWhiteUK

If i'm watching on the laptop, I'll cheer if I'm alone, or if the girlfriend is watching TV I'll just silently fist pump. If I'm watching on the TV, that probably means I'm the only one in the house, in which case I'll jump up and shout for any goal that means we take the lead, or comes when we really need it, e.g. been under the cosh, but we get a two goal cushion. For any other goal, I'll likely just be like, "Get in there!", but won't leave the sofa
Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:26 - Oct 19 with 1408 viewsNthQldITFC

Masturbation.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:16 - Oct 19 with 1344 viewsfactual_blue

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:26 - Oct 19 by NthQldITFC

Masturbation.

And if we were ever to score seven in a game?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:22 - Oct 19 with 1338 viewsOldsmoker

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:16 - Oct 19 by factual_blue

I doubt if any of the TV screen would be visible by that stage.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:29 - Oct 19 with 1320 viewshoppy

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 11:26 - Oct 19 by NthQldITFC

Masturbation.

So you're quite pleased with the number of clean sheets so far this season?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:39 - Oct 19 with 1302 viewslowhouseblue

it has to be quite subdued cos otherwise it upsets the dog.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:42 - Oct 19 with 1295 viewshype313

I tend to gorge on a segment of Toblerone everytime we score.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:53 - Oct 19 with 1263 viewsFenboyBlue

I do a little twerk whilst singing the theme tune to Captain Pugwash.
Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 13:13 - Oct 19 with 1223 viewsSouperJim

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:42 - Oct 19 by hype313

Have you noticed the bear?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 13:14 - Oct 19 with 1219 viewsNthQldITFC

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:16 - Oct 19 by factual_blue

I'd probably need to sit down for a bit.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 13:15 - Oct 19 with 1213 viewsuefacup81

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 12:42 - Oct 19 by hype313

What would it take for you to drive to Dundee in your bare feet? An Edwards hat-trick?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 13:20 - Oct 19 with 1204 viewshype313

Correct etiquette for iFollow goal celebrations? on 13:15 - Oct 19 by uefacup81

What would it take for you to drive to Dundee in your bare feet? An Edwards hat-trick?

Nope, I would save that for something special, like a Drinan hat-trick.

An Edwards hat-trick would be too easy for him, despite what the haters say.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024