Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us 22:25 - Oct 28 with 1642 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I would really love him to, shame we have sort of drifted off and he's gone the other way and is doing a good job with Blackburn.

What a guy.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 22:32 - Oct 28 with 1605 viewseireblue

You forgot to spell again.
Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 22:38 - Oct 28 with 1577 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's a bit like a love story where two people who have feelings for each other and should be together but they are always with someone else when the other is available.

The stars have never quite been aligned for it to happen. I don't think he is someone we can poach either at the moment. I think he'd have to be out of work and have no other offers to come here now. (and us to have a vacancy of course).

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 22:41 - Oct 28 with 1567 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 22:32 - Oct 28 by eireblue

You forgot to spell again.

Technically yes

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 23:09 - Oct 28 with 1515 viewsmonytowbray

ARM UP FLAG OUT.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 08:03 - Oct 29 with 1332 viewsChurchman

Sadly, he is just the type of person we need, but is way above our level now.
Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 08:26 - Oct 29 with 1290 viewsMullet

When we got Hurst, I didn’t think Mogga was the right bloke. It seemed like where the club and he was at just wasn’t a right fit. Given what had happened to Magilton and we’d just had MM i thought we’d see him get turned on the second it went wrong and he wasn’t likely to take us into the top six.

Seems now he’d have been perfect but presumably stayed up North to be nearer home and family? He’s done far better at Rovers than I thought and will be yet another manager way out of reach for us for a long time.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 08:39 - Oct 29 with 1257 viewssolemio

Yes it's such a shame. He's a good football man and a good person. And he comes from the lovely Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 09:09 - Oct 29 with 1206 viewsArnieM

TM won’t ever manage Town whilst Evans is the owner . And I got that from TM’s father in law .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 09:16 - Oct 29 with 1188 viewsMookamoo

He would make a great Number 2 to Dyer if Dyer was ever to be considered seriously.
Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 21:40 - Oct 29 with 992 views66notout

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 09:09 - Oct 29 by ArnieM

TM won’t ever manage Town whilst Evans is the owner . And I got that from TM’s father in law .

Ted isn’t going to be happy about you revealing your source.
Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 21:49 - Oct 29 with 975 viewsHerbivore

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 09:16 - Oct 29 by Mookamoo

He would make a great Number 2 to Dyer if Dyer was ever to be considered seriously.

The idea of Tony Mowbray coming here to be our number 2 is one of the more fanciful suggestions I've ever seen on here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 21:57 - Oct 29 with 954 viewsBloomBlue

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 09:16 - Oct 29 by Mookamoo

Surely it would be the other way round, an experienced Manager (Mowbray) and inexperienced coach ( Dyer) as his No.2? I cannot see Mowbray ever being prepared to be a No.2 now
Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 22:38 - Oct 29 with 906 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 08:26 - Oct 29 by Mullet

When we got Hurst, I didn’t think Mogga was the right bloke. It seemed like where the club and he was at just wasn’t a right fit. Given what had happened to Magilton and we’d just had MM i thought we’d see him get turned on the second it went wrong and he wasn’t likely to take us into the top six.

Seems now he’d have been perfect but presumably stayed up North to be nearer home and family? He’s done far better at Rovers than I thought and will be yet another manager way out of reach for us for a long time.

I have always wanted him to be our manager but I think he stated at that time he was not interested. I still think he should have been the one when Burley left.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Tony Mowbray ever manage us on 00:29 - Oct 30 with 801 viewsFrimleyBlue

I vote for mowbray/Venus partnership. Dyer and Holland as coaches. :)

Burley as director of football

Thanks very much lol.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024