Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have a single supporter that thinks 15:17 - Nov 21 with 1837 viewsBluefish

Toto is better than woolfy?
Sears should start?
Judge should start?
Lankester shouldn't start?
Dobra shouldn't be at least on the bench?
Jackson makes a good lone forward in this set up?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:19 - Nov 21 with 1613 viewsSpruceMoose

No x 6 for this Moose.

I'm sure there are some that would see it differently.

They're wrong though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:20 - Nov 21 with 1599 viewsOsborneOneNil

No to all. Shambles.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:20 - Nov 21 with 1590 viewsQuilterstown

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:19 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

No x 6 for this Moose.

I'm sure there are some that would see it differently.

They're wrong though.

No x 6 for me too.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:21 - Nov 21 with 1582 viewsChondzoresk

Probably agree with the above. McGavin is doing well so far. Pleased for him. Not sure how Toto is deemed better than Woolfie. Would have like to seen Dobra on the bench too.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:21 - Nov 21 with 1582 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I don’t think anyone could disagree with them.

No x 6 TTB78

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:29 - Nov 21 with 1519 viewsDubtractor

No x 6.

Despite the injuries we have, our starting lineup is all sorts of wrong with the players we have available.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:30 - Nov 21 with 1507 viewsSpruceMoose

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:29 - Nov 21 by Dubtractor

No x 6.

Despite the injuries we have, our starting lineup is all sorts of wrong with the players we have available.

Yet more clear evidence that Lambert really has no idea how to get the best out of this squad.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:31 - Nov 21 with 1500 viewsgordon

Best moment so far from Lankester, excellent pass.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:31 - Nov 21 with 1498 viewsReusersTown

No to all, bar 5.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:32 - Nov 21 with 1487 viewsSpruceMoose

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:31 - Nov 21 by ReusersTown

No to all, bar 5.

You think Dobra isn't worthy of a place on the bench?

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:34 - Nov 21 with 1473 viewsgordon

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:32 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

You think Dobra isn't worthy of a place on the bench?

Lol, Bennetts is crap. What on Earth he's doing on here for 3 grand a week is beyond me.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 15:35 - Nov 21 with 1461 viewsFarmerpiles

Agree 100%. Plus McGavin looks some player.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:49 - Nov 21 with 1411 viewsBluefish

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:52 - Nov 21 with 1396 viewsBeckets

No to all 6. Some of his biggest crimes are in that list as well.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:53 - Nov 21 with 1385 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:49 - Nov 21 by Bluefish

Any thoughts on Edwards?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:54 - Nov 21 with 1373 viewsBluefish

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:53 - Nov 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Any thoughts on Edwards?

He was better than normal today

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:54 - Nov 21 with 1369 viewsPlums

My only point of contention is Sears should start. Up front in a two where he’s dangerous. If he’s playing wide, then no.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:01 - Nov 21 with 1341 viewsChurchman

No x6. Lambert wouldn’t know a team from a teapot. He is yet another clown that thinks that playing the wrong players out of position is great management. He is a hapless chancer without the faintest idea what he’s doing, working for another chancer who is also clueless.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:03 - Nov 21 with 1336 viewsmanagement

No to 1
Normally No to 2 and 3 but with the numbers we have for Tuesday they will probably start.
Lankester definitely needs to start regularly.
Dobra will be on the bench on Tuesday but I still see a schoolkid in a playground mentality.
Jackson is woeful as target man but Drinan & Hawkins injured, Norwood is well off starting/playing 90 minutes presently, so today Lambert had no choice unless we play Sears up top, even back up players ie Morris/Folami are not available. (Simpson is miles away from the level required)
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:10 - Nov 21 with 1310 viewsITFC_96

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:03 - Nov 21 by management

No to 1
Normally No to 2 and 3 but with the numbers we have for Tuesday they will probably start.
Lankester definitely needs to start regularly.
Dobra will be on the bench on Tuesday but I still see a schoolkid in a playground mentality.
Jackson is woeful as target man but Drinan & Hawkins injured, Norwood is well off starting/playing 90 minutes presently, so today Lambert had no choice unless we play Sears up top, even back up players ie Morris/Folami are not available. (Simpson is miles away from the level required)

That point about Dobra is a bit unfair given that he has barely played. He was Albania's best player against England U21s.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:12 - Nov 21 with 1298 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 18:54 - Nov 21 by Bluefish

He was better than normal today

That's the red wine talking!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:22 - Nov 21 with 1262 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Toto is better than woolfy? - No, but not convinced Wolfy is as good as we all think.
Sears should start? - No.
Judge should start? Definitely not.
Lankester shouldn't start? - Debatable, depends who's fit.
Dobra shouldn't be at least on the bench? - Again, debatable.
Jackson makes a good lone forward in this set up? - Not really. He can't control a football.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:27 - Nov 21 with 1246 viewsstiff_talking

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:22 - Nov 21 by mattyhollandsirish

Toto is better than woolfy? - No, but not convinced Wolfy is as good as we all think.
Sears should start? - No.
Judge should start? Definitely not.
Lankester shouldn't start? - Debatable, depends who's fit.
Dobra shouldn't be at least on the bench? - Again, debatable.
Jackson makes a good lone forward in this set up? - Not really. He can't control a football.

Agree with the post on all fronts except Nsiala played much better than Mcguiness
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:44 - Nov 21 with 1187 viewsMattinLondon

Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:27 - Nov 21 by stiff_talking

Agree with the post on all fronts except Nsiala played much better than Mcguiness

Toto is an appallingly bad defender.
Do we have a single supporter that thinks on 19:46 - Nov 21 with 1181 viewspointofblue

No, no, no, no, no, no.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024