Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA 08:33 - Jan 23 with 2705 viewsSitfcB

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-fears-ce

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 08:42 - Jan 23 with 2635 viewsPinewoodblue

Shame he doesn’t concentrate on his day job.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 09:20 - Jan 23 with 2520 viewsGeorge25

Just sticking a finger up a local media, when he’s not well enough to do a zoom press conferences but Is fine to do interviews on tv and radio.
PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 09:29 - Jan 23 with 2484 viewsPinewoodblue

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 09:20 - Jan 23 by George25

Just sticking a finger up a local media, when he’s not well enough to do a zoom press conferences but Is fine to do interviews on tv and radio.

To be fair he cares about Celtic.

2023 year of destiny

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 09:36 - Jan 23 with 2444 viewsitfcjoe

It’s an absolute p155 take to be fair, just not doing his job

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 09:47 - Jan 23 with 2405 viewsEdwardStone

It always amazes me how little a million pounds a year buys

So little loyalty

So little dignity

So little charm

So little success

McCarthy was trousering a mill per year and turned into a sweary oaf by the end of his time

Now we have this bloke who seems to love Celtic more than he loves us....also getting a mill a year I believe

So much money, such p1ss poor value
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 9:47]
PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:01 - Jan 23 with 2358 viewsGodBlue

To be fair, he can probably see the stars aligning!

He’s making himself relevant in Scotland, just as he sees a potential opening at Celtic and the final nail about to be hammered in here!

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:10 - Jan 23 with 2324 viewsdominiciawful

I dislike him immensely.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:29 - Jan 23 with 2261 viewsBlueBadger

He knows he's not getting another manager's job so he's trying to get his face out there as a pundit, innit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:30 - Jan 23 with 2257 viewsWD19

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 09:47 - Jan 23 by EdwardStone

It always amazes me how little a million pounds a year buys

So little loyalty

So little dignity

So little charm

So little success

McCarthy was trousering a mill per year and turned into a sweary oaf by the end of his time

Now we have this bloke who seems to love Celtic more than he loves us....also getting a mill a year I believe

So much money, such p1ss poor value
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 9:47]

I think it is way wide of the mark to suggest McCarthy wasn't giving Evans value for his £.

In fact, I would say a good part of the problem which turned everything sour was McCarthy becoming frustrated that he was effectively a human shield for his boss (which he did brilliantly) and felt under appreciated for his professionalism and achievements (by both he club and the fans).
PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:31 - Jan 23 with 2246 viewsWD19

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:30 - Jan 23 by WD19

I think it is way wide of the mark to suggest McCarthy wasn't giving Evans value for his £.

In fact, I would say a good part of the problem which turned everything sour was McCarthy becoming frustrated that he was effectively a human shield for his boss (which he did brilliantly) and felt under appreciated for his professionalism and achievements (by both he club and the fans).

Oh......and Lambert OUT.......obvs.....
I despise everything about him. (n/t) on 10:32 - Jan 23 with 2237 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:37 - Jan 23 with 2225 viewspointofblue

Why isn’t Evans pulling rank and telling him to speak about Ipswich if he’s well enough to spout off at the press? I fear the answer is because he couldn’t give a stuff either.

We’re coming up to season tickets renewal time and the only thing I can think of is the club isn’t reading the room correctly - if so I think the backlash will take them by surprise.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I think you're both right on this one (n/t) on 10:38 - Jan 23 with 2220 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 2198 viewsEdwardStone

But it's a million quid

A million quid per year

I could do any amount of Human Shield for that....and I would do it with charm and poise and grace
PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 11:24 - Jan 23 with 2130 viewsGarv

Interesting use of capitals and lower case, never seen that before.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 11:34 - Jan 23 with 2103 viewsBlueBadger

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 11:24 - Jan 23 by Garv

Interesting use of capitals and lower case, never seen that before.

It's a lot more common than people who somehow still think Lambert should keep his job, it's true.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 12:56 - Jan 23 with 1957 viewsPinewoodblue

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 11:34 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

It's a lot more common than people who somehow still think Lambert should keep his job, it's true.

They have something in common. I find both this new fad and Lambert annoying.

2023 year of destiny

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 13:02 - Jan 23 with 1915 viewsronnyd

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 12:56 - Jan 23 by Pinewoodblue

They have something in common. I find both this new fad and Lambert annoying.

Me too.
PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 13:12 - Jan 23 with 1867 viewstextbackup

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 10:37 - Jan 23 by pointofblue

Why isn’t Evans pulling rank and telling him to speak about Ipswich if he’s well enough to spout off at the press? I fear the answer is because he couldn’t give a stuff either.

We’re coming up to season tickets renewal time and the only thing I can think of is the club isn’t reading the room correctly - if so I think the backlash will take them by surprise.

too many will renew their ST's regardless. im not judging them, but they wont even force ME's hand doing this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

PaUl LaMbErT cAnT dO mEdIa BeCaUsE hE’s GoT cOrOnA on 13:15 - Jan 23 with 1846 viewsChrisd

Hang on, don't we moan enough when PL actually does the press conferences? I know Stuart Taylor isn't much better, but I've actually enjoyed not listening to PL post games with his mythical observations and summaries.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 13:19]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024