Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert called for the game to be off!! 14:12 - Feb 13 with 2928 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:13 - Feb 13 with 2824 viewsHipsterectomy

Does that mean we have another pre-match press conference from him to endure or can we just copy and paste

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:15 - Feb 13 with 2686 viewsnorth_stand77

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:13 - Feb 13 by Hipsterectomy

Does that mean we have another pre-match press conference from him to endure or can we just copy and paste

Don't we do that every week?
Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:15 - Feb 13 with 2675 viewsfooters

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:13 - Feb 13 by Hipsterectomy

As he doesn't want to talk about anything but the game when he deigns to talk to us, can only assume a copy and paste.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:15 - Feb 13 with 2676 viewsHerbivore

Really wouldn't be a surprise if that is the case, he's a football manager that doesn't want to play games of football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:16 - Feb 13 with 2592 viewsfooters

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:15 - Feb 13 by Herbivore

Really wouldn't be a surprise if that is the case, he's a football manager that doesn't want to play games of football.

How many did we defer last season, was about half a dozen, wasn't it?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:19 - Feb 13 with 2444 viewsHipsterectomy

Shocking that a man who was in the national media a few weeks back demanding we have everyone has a break from fixtures is the one who wanted it off, I guess.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:20 - Feb 13 with 2404 viewsBasuco

The pitch started to freeze after the frost covers were removed, the temperature will only fall so it will not be thawing out, postponement is the only option in my view.
Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:26 - Feb 13 with 2191 viewsbrogansnose

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:20 - Feb 13 by Basuco

The pitch started to freeze after the frost covers were removed, the temperature will only fall so it will not be thawing out, postponement is the only option in my view.

Looking on the BBC fixture list a lot of games at our level and in the Championship are postponed due to frost.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:43 - Feb 13 with 1901 viewsBasuco

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:26 - Feb 13 by brogansnose

Looking on the BBC fixture list a lot of games at our level and in the Championship are postponed due to frost.

Shrewsbury, Crewe and Blackpool are all off due to a frozen pitch and are all fairly close together as well, half of all L1 games off at the moment.
Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:48 - Feb 13 with 1812 viewsMrTown

We don’t know the full circumstance.

He has a duty of care to the players.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:48 - Feb 13 with 1791 viewsParamedic

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:19 - Feb 13 by Hipsterectomy

Shocking that a man who was in the national media a few weeks back demanding we have everyone has a break from fixtures is the one who wanted it off, I guess.

I wonder if he would have the same stance if we were flying high at the top of the league and on a storming run of form.

AllalallalSunderland

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:49 - Feb 13 with 1789 viewsTown_Boy

Probably doesn’t want anymore injuries to the ones who have come back

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:49 - Feb 13 with 1777 viewsStokieBlue

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:48 - Feb 13 by MrTown

We don’t know the full circumstance.

He has a duty of care to the players.

He has a duty of care to the fans as well which he is ignoring by not walking.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:50 - Feb 13 with 1737 viewsParamedic

Doesn’t play, doesn’t lose I guess.

AllalallalSunderland

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:51 - Feb 13 with 1698 viewsMrTown

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:49 - Feb 13 by StokieBlue

He has a duty of care to the fans as well which he is ignoring by not walking.

SB

Whilst we all wish he would, I don’t think anyone can sit here and begrudge someone for not walking away from 10.5k a week.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 1639 viewsjayessess

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:48 - Feb 13 by Paramedic

I wonder if he would have the same stance if we were flying high at the top of the league and on a storming run of form.

Tbf, if he's just waiting to be paid off, I can't imagine playing today or not makes much difference to him.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 1626 viewsitfc1108

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:51 - Feb 13 by MrTown

Whilst we all wish he would, I don’t think anyone can sit here and begrudge someone for not walking away from 10.5k a week.

We can when he has probably got about £10.5 million in his bank account!
Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 1614 viewsParamedic

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:51 - Feb 13 by MrTown

I begrudge it when he is doing nothing but harm to this club in earning it. Most folk on here probably don’t earn that in 5 or 6 months, and I bet their bosses wouldn’t put up with the sort of shoddy performance that Lambert is allowed to get away with.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 14:57]

AllalallalSunderland

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 15:00 - Feb 13 with 1505 viewsJamestownPrince

Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 14:15 - Feb 13 by north_stand77

Don't we do that every week?

When I was in Germany we had to postpone a mathc blah blah blah

At Dortmund we managed to rearrrange blah blah blah

We had a Champions League match at blah blah blah
Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 15:11 - Feb 13 with 1349 viewsSenatorBlue

Does this count as another unbeaten run?
Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 1277 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

How many more ways to save his ass?

TBF I think this was the right decision, potential for further injuries must be high.
Lambert called for the game to be off!! on 15:17 - Feb 13 with 1274 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Do you believe everything that you read on Twitter?

Scary

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024