Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent 20:57 - Feb 15 with 3435 viewsmonytowbray

If flares upset our fanbase we have no hope.

Fair play to them, they’ve just got national press about our annoyance with Lambert/Evans. Get on board or f**k off.

Middle Class White Boys, ITFC edition.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2021 20:57]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 20:59 - Feb 15 with 2165 viewsJ2BLUE

We have a lot of fans who think complaining on the internet is as far as we should go.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 with 2151 viewsSitfcB

I heard they were meat smoke bombs. Do you still agree?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 with 2151 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 20:59 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

We have a lot of fans who think complaining on the internet is as far as we should go.

Working charms so far of course.

TWTD never forgets…

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 with 2150 views26_Paz

For once I am on 100% agreement with you, sir

The Paz Man

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 with 2148 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 by SitfcB

I heard they were meat smoke bombs. Do you still agree?

What? Did they just have an out-of-control BBQ?

TWTD never forgets…

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:01 - Feb 15 with 2129 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 by 26_Paz

We’re all ITFC innit.

TWTD never forgets…

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:01 - Feb 15 with 2123 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 by 26_Paz

Stop it Paz, people might start liking you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:01 - Feb 15 with 2122 viewsSitfcB

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:00 - Feb 15 by monytowbray

What? Did they just have an out-of-control BBQ?

Yeah well tbf the sun was out and it did reach double figures temperature wise!

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:03 - Feb 15 with 2096 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:01 - Feb 15 by SitfcB

Yeah well tbf the sun was out and it did reach double figures temperature wise!

All my snow has gone.

Well not mine, I don’t own it but it was on my property.

Well, my landlord’s property I pay to live in.

TWTD never forgets…

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:04 - Feb 15 with 2083 views26_Paz

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:01 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

Stop it Paz, people might start liking you.

Let’s not get carried away

The Paz Man

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:05 - Feb 15 with 2075 viewsblueislander

There are quite a lot of fans that find flares offensive. Some because. It is illegal to let off flares, others because they are asthmatic and it endangers their health. Others think it is great bantz.
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:06 - Feb 15 with 2043 viewsSitfcB

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:03 - Feb 15 by monytowbray

All my snow has gone.

Well not mine, I don’t own it but it was on my property.

Well, my landlord’s property I pay to live in.

*ALERT ALERT* CALLIS ACTUALLY PAYS FOR SOMETHING

COYB

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:07 - Feb 15 with 2043 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:05 - Feb 15 by blueislander

There are quite a lot of fans that find flares offensive. Some because. It is illegal to let off flares, others because they are asthmatic and it endangers their health. Others think it is great bantz.

Context of where it was let off helps.

TWTD never forgets…

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2017 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:06 - Feb 15 by SitfcB

*ALERT ALERT* CALLIS ACTUALLY PAYS FOR SOMETHING

Begrudgingly.

TWTD never forgets…

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2017 viewschrismakin

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:05 - Feb 15 by blueislander

It's only illegal if you a throwing flairs

You can have flairs on a public footpath, and looking at the video, the flares were set off ourside the training ground.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2007 viewsChurchman

Well, if they don’t understand why people are hacked off it’s yet another example of just how clueless they are.
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 1982 viewsblueislander

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:07 - Feb 15 by monytowbray

Context of where it was let off helps.

No matter where it happens, unless it is in the context of signifying an emergency , the points I made are valid.
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:14 - Feb 15 with 1966 viewsSitfcB

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:09 - Feb 15 by monytowbray

Begrudgingly.

Word.

COYB

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:15 - Feb 15 with 1942 viewsjeera

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:12 - Feb 15 by blueislander

No matter where it happens, unless it is in the context of signifying an emergency , the points I made are valid.

To be fair, we are in a bit of an emergency.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:17 - Feb 15 with 1929 viewsblueislander

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:15 - Feb 15 by jeera

To be fair, we are in a bit of an emergency.

That is true.
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 1835 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 21:12 - Feb 15 by blueislander

I’ll be sure to tell every fireworks display ever.

TWTD never forgets…

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 22:36 - Feb 15 with 1735 views44_not_out

The whole thing really annoyed Stuart Taylor, so job done. I’m starting to find him even more tedious than Lambert
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 23:03 - Feb 15 with 1662 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 22:36 - Feb 15 by 44_not_out

The whole thing really annoyed Stuart Taylor, so job done. I’m starting to find him even more tedious than Lambert

He and Gill and Walker know their days of getting well paid while being useless are coming to an end .

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 23:37 - Feb 15 with 1596 viewsMrTown

He can’t grumble too much Lambert, he liked it all back in September 2019

“The flags, the colour, the smoke bombs, whatever you want to call them, flares and all these sorts of things, brilliant, absolutely brilliant.”
[Post edited 15 Feb 2021 23:55]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 23:46 - Feb 15 with 1569 viewsSuperCoops

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 23:03 - Feb 15 by Illinoisblue

He and Gill and Walker know their days of getting well paid while being useless are coming to an end .

Is Walker still about? I've not seen him recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024