Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We got blue (black) passports though..... 17:36 - Mar 22 with 2441 viewsDubtractor

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/22/data-shows-collapse-of-uk-food-

We still thinking brexit was a good idea then?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:18 - Mar 22 with 1580 viewsJ2BLUE

Was always going to happen in the first few months after things changed. I'm not trying to defend Brexit but next January will be a far better indicator than this January.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:26 - Mar 22 with 1558 viewseireblue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:18 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

Was always going to happen in the first few months after things changed. I'm not trying to defend Brexit but next January will be a far better indicator than this January.

If January 2022 < January 2020+January 2021 losses, then that will be very indicative.

I would image some political types will compare percentages of Jan 22 and Jan 21 and declare an improvement.
We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:33 - Mar 22 with 1546 viewsJ2BLUE

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:26 - Mar 22 by eireblue

If January 2022 < January 2020+January 2021 losses, then that will be very indicative.

I would image some political types will compare percentages of Jan 22 and Jan 21 and declare an improvement.

Well yes, it needs to be compared to the same pre Brexit number.

Both sides are shameless. Claiming it's proof it was a stupid idea one month after rules changed. No one goes to a new business one month after opening and says see I knew it wouldn't work.

Equally the hardcore Brexit lot pushing the rare positive news as proof that they were right is equally irritating.

Fact is we won't know for a while yet. Of course people can take an educated guess but there's no proof until it has played out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:43 - Mar 22 with 1526 viewsnodge_blue

I voted remain but I cant see the point of keep going on about it.

We have to move on and make the most of it.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:46 - Mar 22 with 1513 viewsDubtractor

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:33 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

Well yes, it needs to be compared to the same pre Brexit number.

Both sides are shameless. Claiming it's proof it was a stupid idea one month after rules changed. No one goes to a new business one month after opening and says see I knew it wouldn't work.

Equally the hardcore Brexit lot pushing the rare positive news as proof that they were right is equally irritating.

Fact is we won't know for a while yet. Of course people can take an educated guess but there's no proof until it has played out.

To be honest I'm just posting this to stir the pot a bit.

Poor form really. I'm better than that etc.....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 19:48 - Mar 22 with 1437 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Yep
We got blue (black) passports though..... on 19:56 - Mar 22 with 1427 viewsMattinLondon

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:43 - Mar 22 by nodge_blue

Why? If Brexit in the short, medium and long term turns out to be national-suicide then the people who voted for it should be held to account. And reminded that their vote has caused the country damage. They shouldn’t be allowed to hide away or serve away from their actions.
We got blue (black) passports though..... on 20:03 - Mar 22 with 1400 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 19:56 - Mar 22 by MattinLondon

Why? If Brexit in the short, medium and long term turns out to be national-suicide then the people who voted for it should be held to account. And reminded that their vote has caused the country damage. They shouldn’t be allowed to hide away or serve away from their actions.

I hereby promise that I will not hide away or serve away from my actions.
Login to get fewer ads

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 21:11 - Mar 22 with 1327 viewsBlueBadger

I tell you what, fair play to the TWTD Brexit crowd over us bitter remoaner snowflakes. I haven't seen them gleefully posting up ONE Brexit success to rub our noses in.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 21:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:23 - Mar 23 with 1208 viewsIwasthere

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 21:11 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

I tell you what, fair play to the TWTD Brexit crowd over us bitter remoaner snowflakes. I haven't seen them gleefully posting up ONE Brexit success to rub our noses in.

I received my new black British passport yesterday.
Brexit means Brexit for me at last.
I take it all you little remoaner darlings will not be applying for one when the time comes.
We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:25 - Mar 23 with 1197 viewsDanTheMan

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:23 - Mar 23 by Iwasthere

I take it all you little remoaner darlings will not be applying for one when the time comes.

I'll get one when my passport expires.

Not that I care about the colour given they just sit in a draw. Anyone who truly cares about the colour is a bit dim.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:31 - Mar 23 with 1173 viewsIwasthere

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:25 - Mar 23 by DanTheMan

I'll get one when my passport expires.

Not that I care about the colour given they just sit in a draw. Anyone who truly cares about the colour is a bit dim.

It's not the colour, it's the wording - no mention of European Union.
It's a British Passport.
We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:32 - Mar 23 with 1171 viewssolemio

The intellectual depth of your argument finally persuades me that I should not have voted Remain.
We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:32 - Mar 23 with 1172 viewsSteve_M

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 18:43 - Mar 22 by nodge_blue

The people most unwilling to 'move on' are the current UK government who seem determined to keep refighting battels with the EU as part of their wider culture war narrative.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:35 - Mar 23 with 1165 viewsGlasgowBlue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 21:11 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Other than the ability to go it alone to procure and distribute Covid vaccinations which has seen the UK vaccinate more people than the entire 27 EU countries put together.

As somebody said. Economies can be rebuilt.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:36 - Mar 23 with 1161 viewsGlasgowBlue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:32 - Mar 23 by Steve_M

The people most unwilling to 'move on' are the current UK government who seem determined to keep refighting battels with the EU as part of their wider culture war narrative.

Macron, Merkel and Ursula von der Leyen don’t seem particularly willing or able to move on.

Iron Lion Zion

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:42 - Mar 23 with 1143 viewsDanTheMan

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:31 - Mar 23 by Iwasthere

It's a British Passport.

Wonderful, how does that make a practical difference when I need to travel abroad?

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:46 - Mar 23 with 1125 viewsGlasgowBlue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:42 - Mar 23 by DanTheMan

Wonderful, how does that make a practical difference when I need to travel abroad?

You get access to the executive lounge and free cocktails on your flight. I thought every knew this.

Iron Lion Zion

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:53 - Mar 23 with 1103 viewsDanTheMan

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:46 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

You get access to the executive lounge and free cocktails on your flight. I thought every knew this.

Pffft I already had that.

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 10:10 - Mar 23 with 1061 viewsfactual_blue

Don't you want your margaret thatcher burgundy passport then?

You know, the one any proud tory government could have changed the colour of at any time?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 10:11 - Mar 23 with 1057 viewsfactual_blue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:42 - Mar 23 by DanTheMan

It means you'll probably have to queue longer at major European airports.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 10:16 - Mar 23 with 1052 viewslongtimefan

Do you have a list of the 52% who voted for it then? How are you going to punish them?

P.S. My name won’t be on your list
We got blue (black) passports though..... on 10:19 - Mar 23 with 1047 viewsSwansea_Blue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 08:31 - Mar 23 by Iwasthere

It's a British Passport.

Christ on a bike

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 10:21 - Mar 23 with 1044 viewsSwansea_Blue

Absolutely. Hold the b@stards to account and then we all need to remember it next time we visit the ballot boxes. It'll take a lot longer for some to realise the scale of damage done, as the cult is deep. People will get there slowly though. At least I like to think they will, otherwise we really are screwed as a country.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 11:43 - Mar 23 with 1012 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

We got blue (black) passports though..... on 10:16 - Mar 23 by longtimefan

Do you have a list of the 52% who voted for it then? How are you going to punish them?

P.S. My name won’t be on your list

Probably by boring us to death!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024