Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets 14:43 - Mar 30 with 2531 viewschrismakin

Extra thousands? A couple hundred?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:45 - Mar 30 with 1957 viewsSomethingBlue

Probably a few thousand if they got in there sharply and put a smart prospectus together. The alternative at the moment is a severe, potentially crippling drop-off that will be explained away as mainly Covid-related.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:48 - Mar 30 with 1928 viewsitfcbishop

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:45 - Mar 30 by SomethingBlue

Probably a few thousand if they got in there sharply and put a smart prospectus together. The alternative at the moment is a severe, potentially crippling drop-off that will be explained away as mainly Covid-related.

i have cancelled my season ticket unless i see better leadership from the top, ethier new owners or improvements from evans.
No Evans i don't want to see one of you interviews inside portman road saying you believe, give me results.
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:48 - Mar 30 with 1924 viewsStewart27

I can only speak for myself but me and my mate were planning on buying 4 for us and our boys when we first heard of the takeover.
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:52 - Mar 30 with 1895 viewshomer_123

Not too much.

Speaking with a lot of Town fans, there are quite a few that won't be returning to Portman Road, full stop.

I think Clubs are going to be surprised in that attendances are going to be significantly down. I don't think Paul Cooks appointment or even new owners will entice droves to return.

I think people are now used to doing other things with their time, they 'can' watch on iFollow and are happy to continue to do that going forward.

Clubs expecting similar numbers to return (and working on that basis) are in for a shock, I think.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:53 - Mar 30 with 1885 viewsSomethingBlue

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:48 - Mar 30 by Stewart27

I can only speak for myself but me and my mate were planning on buying 4 for us and our boys when we first heard of the takeover.

In this climate, more than at any point in history as we know it, people will need a dash of optimism to galvanise them into spending money and going back to the stadium regularly. At the moment ITFC has nothing whatsoever to offer except to those who think Cook will be a miracle worker.

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:55 - Mar 30 with 1863 viewschrismakin

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:52 - Mar 30 by homer_123

Not too much.

Speaking with a lot of Town fans, there are quite a few that won't be returning to Portman Road, full stop.

I think Clubs are going to be surprised in that attendances are going to be significantly down. I don't think Paul Cooks appointment or even new owners will entice droves to return.

I think people are now used to doing other things with their time, they 'can' watch on iFollow and are happy to continue to do that going forward.

Clubs expecting similar numbers to return (and working on that basis) are in for a shock, I think.

I follow.is going to be a big miss.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:55 - Mar 30 with 1861 viewsJ2BLUE

Extra thousands.

There is nothing this club needs more than a new owner. It would galvanise the supporters. This club can not recover while Evans refuses to leave or change his ownership style. He's going to do more damage. I feel like we're rapidly descending a giant mountain that we know we're going to have to re-climb at some point. Every day he remains is another few steps down that mountain. I feel disgust, anger and immense sadness that he won't just admit his failure and go. His stubborn pride is going to cost him many more millions and us many more seasons unless he sees sense very quickly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:56 - Mar 30 with 1849 viewsParky

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:52 - Mar 30 by homer_123

Not too much.

I don’t think there will be a huge drop, like you are suggesting.

People have been without football for the best part of year, the social element of it as well beforehand will also increase numbers. If fans are allowed back in, in August for the start of next season, no lockdown, sun shining, new season, I’m confident there will be just as many, if not more than last season.
Login to get fewer ads

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:58 - Mar 30 with 1846 viewsSomethingBlue

Not too much.

Agree (as posted elsewhere) that it is going to be tough. But I'm not sure many people have spent the last year doing extraordinarily fun things with their time! People who I know are gagging to get out and about, first and foremost to the pub and then preferably to the stadium — but they will certainly need something to pull them there. If ITFC has something convincing to offer, people will come.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 14:58]

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:01 - Mar 30 with 1807 viewsJ2BLUE

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:58 - Mar 30 by SomethingBlue

Agree (as posted elsewhere) that it is going to be tough. But I'm not sure many people have spent the last year doing extraordinarily fun things with their time! People who I know are gagging to get out and about, first and foremost to the pub and then preferably to the stadium — but they will certainly need something to pull them there. If ITFC has something convincing to offer, people will come.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 14:58]

It's also very easy to say you're not coming back but when the main reason you fell out of love with the club in the first place has gone it must be pretty tempting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:03 - Mar 30 with 1805 viewsitfcbishop

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:56 - Mar 30 by Parky

I don’t think there will be a huge drop, like you are suggesting.

People have been without football for the best part of year, the social element of it as well beforehand will also increase numbers. If fans are allowed back in, in August for the start of next season, no lockdown, sun shining, new season, I’m confident there will be just as many, if not more than last season.

To be fair i know at least 10 people who have/are cancelling and hearing other people are on social media.

I thought i had missed football until i got picked for the Burton at home game. sad state is i didn't get up and celebrate our winner. For someone who travels home and away it was that point i thought is club is almost dead.

Happy tuesday everyone!!
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:09 - Mar 30 with 1763 viewsBlueWorldOrder

But is the takeover actually back on? I read that it was just admin work by a Junior Solicitor as a just in case and to block other potential bidders rather than anything significant?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:12 - Mar 30 with 1735 viewsitfcbishop

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:09 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

But is the takeover actually back on? I read that it was just admin work by a Junior Solicitor as a just in case and to block other potential bidders rather than anything significant?

just pure speculation. The fact it's been extend at least means something is on the cards.could be 1% chance or 99% done only the people involved know, but we can connect leaked pieces together.
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:14 - Mar 30 with 1726 viewsBlueWorldOrder

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:12 - Mar 30 by itfcbishop

just pure speculation. The fact it's been extend at least means something is on the cards.could be 1% chance or 99% done only the people involved know, but we can connect leaked pieces together.

Are we allowed to talk about speculation again or will I get stick for mentioning the takeover again? I really want it to happen.

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:18 - Mar 30 with 1701 viewstractorboy1978

Not too much.

In theory 3pm kick offs won't be shown on iFollow once people are back in stadiums and this is over. Although whether that will be the case, who knows.

I cancelled my ST this season but like a mug I will probably be back next year regardless of the ME situation because I enjoy the whole experience (mainly pub before and after) too much.
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:21 - Mar 30 with 1687 viewsEwan_Oozami

<b>I THINK THE TAKEOVER COULD ADD ABOUT 3000 SEASON TICKETS!!</b>

Is that enough volume for you?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 15:39]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:22 - Mar 30 with 1678 viewsPJH

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:21 - Mar 30 by Ewan_Oozami

<b>I THINK THE TAKEOVER COULD ADD ABOUT 3000 SEASON TICKETS!!</b>

Is that enough volume for you?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 15:39]

In bold type would be better I think.
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:22 - Mar 30 with 1679 viewsBlueWorldOrder

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:18 - Mar 30 by tractorboy1978

In theory 3pm kick offs won't be shown on iFollow once people are back in stadiums and this is over. Although whether that will be the case, who knows.

I cancelled my ST this season but like a mug I will probably be back next year regardless of the ME situation because I enjoy the whole experience (mainly pub before and after) too much.

I would hope that a new owner, sponsor and managers would encourage everyone to jump back on and we'd get back to 2006 numbers in again even in this league. Just imagine that roar! Also the income from 24k+ ST holders would give us amazing firepower in this division and people will be more willing to pay in again now they know the money isn't going to be wasted like it has been under Evans on rubbish managers.

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 16:00 - Mar 30 with 1581 viewsistanblue

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:45 - Mar 30 by SomethingBlue

Spot on. I can imagine O'Neill being sent out with Marcus' hand up his arse to explain the low number of season ticket sales: ''it's been a tough time for everyone...we expected a drop-off in numbers'' etc.
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 16:07 - Mar 30 with 1557 viewsScuzzer

Would be a far larger take up if they were cheaper.

Established 1968

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 16:43 - Mar 30 with 1487 viewsBlueWorldOrder

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 16:07 - Mar 30 by Scuzzer

Would be a far larger take up if they were cheaper.

We need to do more to get the under 20's back in.

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 16:56 - Mar 30 with 1461 viewsSkip_Intro

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:18 - Mar 30 by tractorboy1978

They will continue to be shown...just not to those who login 'from the UK'...
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 17:01 - Mar 30 with 1451 viewsParky

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 15:03 - Mar 30 by itfcbishop

To be fair i know at least 10 people who have/are cancelling and hearing other people are on social media.

I thought i had missed football until i got picked for the Burton at home game. sad state is i didn't get up and celebrate our winner. For someone who travels home and away it was that point i thought is club is almost dead.

Happy tuesday everyone!!

It’s normally the people who are cancelling that are the loudest and tell everyone they’re cancelling though.

Whilst there will obviously be people that won’t return, I’m confident there will also be a lot of people very keen to get back to football, with a new manager and (hopefully) no Covid restrictions.

Further to my above post, I think a lot of people (myself included) also see football as a social event, a chance to see people you’ve not seen in a while, have a few beers. All after not being able to do this properly for a year, I think there’ll be more than last season.
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 17:08 - Mar 30 with 1419 viewsKeno

without the takeover they will be quieter

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 18:01 - Mar 30 with 1360 viewsTieDyedIn95

I may renew because I want to back Cook as much as I can. Evans however is the thing putting me off but I want to show the manager I am behind him and whatever he needs to do here to make it right.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024