Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max Power out of contact in the summer 19:42 - May 2 with 2317 viewskizaitfc

Previously played for Cook at Wigan, now at Sunderland.

Can see him looking at him and Lee Evans.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:45 - May 2 with 2277 viewsITFC_Jenx

Yep, would take him in a heartbeat

Want either Lincoln or Blackpool to get promoted so we could take frees from Sunderland and Portsmouth.
Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:48 - May 2 with 2244 viewsGeoffSentence

One of my favourite player names of all time. Would love to have him and Danny Invincible playing for us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:55 - May 2 with 2202 viewsjeera

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:48 - May 2 by GeoffSentence

One of my favourite player names of all time. Would love to have him and Danny Invincible playing for us.

I always liked Stern John.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:58 - May 2 with 2179 viewsGeoffSentence

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:55 - May 2 by jeera

I always liked Stern John.

He was, apparently, a rather clement fellow.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 20:40 - May 2 with 2032 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Homer Simpson changed his name to Max Power once and it did him the world of good. Maybe rather than a clear out we should just encourage all our players to change their names by deed poll?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 20:42 - May 2 with 2007 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:48 - May 2 by GeoffSentence

Isaac Success is another. Although Watford buying Success didn't work out so well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"I got it off a hair dryer" (n/t) on 20:48 - May 2 with 1978 viewsBloots

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 20:40 - May 2 by BlueandTruesince82

Homer Simpson changed his name to Max Power once and it did him the world of good. Maybe rather than a clear out we should just encourage all our players to change their names by deed poll?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 20:54 - May 2 with 1944 viewsPortman_Pie

I imagine that the likes of Power, and even Evans at Wigan are subject to promotion and staving off promotion contracts. Sunderland will likely re sign many contracts if they go up, along with Wigan extending contracts if they stay up given their points scenario.

On a similar note - I read a story about Lampard looking odds on at Palace and subsequently all the ex Chelsea players he would chase... apparently they would be looking to get Abraham, Loftus-cheek, 2 you d Chelsea defenders, and Harry Wilson who played at derby. Despite about a £150 outlay, plus massive inflated wages that Palace have never paid - can Frank continue to buy his managerial success...?

I always tend to yawn a bit when former managers are linked with ex players. Always stinks of Ke*ne bringing in the utter dross he had playing for him at Sunderland for many millions of wasted pounds, sends a shiver down my spine on behalf of the next club and I certainly don’t want Cook to go digging in past player records...
Login to get fewer ads

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 20:54 - May 2 with 1941 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Lee Evans would be a laugh.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 23:11 - May 2 with 1693 viewsIllinoisblue

Double signing with Max Headroom. Good on set pieces

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:10 - May 3 with 1244 viewsTIB

Decent bit of sh*thousery from him earlier in the season.

[Post edited 3 May 2021 14:18]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:12 - May 3 with 1230 viewsMrTown

Again sure we would look at him. Can’t see him leaving Sunderland though to come to us though.

Lee Evans very confident we will get.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:15 - May 3 with 1221 viewsMB26

Max Power, he's the man whose name you'd love to touch

But you mustn't touch, his name sounds good in your ear

But when you say it, you mustn't fear

'Cause his name can be said by anyone

27yo, bit of a sh1thouse, combative and versatile midfielder, can score the odd goal. Sign him up. I suspect Sunderland certainly don't want to lose him without a fight.
Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:19 - May 3 with 1193 viewsWeWereZombies

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 23:11 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

Double signing with Max Headroom. Good on set pieces

And Maxi Priest to partner Bishop in midfield, might mean retaining Tomas Holy though...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:24 - May 3 with 1163 viewsWarkystache

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:19 - May 3 by WeWereZombies

And Maxi Priest to partner Bishop in midfield, might mean retaining Tomas Holy though...

Cameron Carter-Vickers at the back, along with Simon Church.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:24 - May 3 with 1161 viewsjayessess

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 19:45 - May 2 by ITFC_Jenx

Yep, would take him in a heartbeat

Want either Lincoln or Blackpool to get promoted so we could take frees from Sunderland and Portsmouth.

Wrong way round. By the looks of things Sunderland will have more money than us regardless. Only chance we'd have of taking their players is if they decide they're not good enough after promotion.

Lincoln, Blackpool and Portsmouth we probably could pillage fairly easily if they're still in League One.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:56 - May 3 with 1082 viewsJamestownPrince

Max Power out of contact in the summer on 14:24 - May 3 by Warkystache

Cameron Carter-Vickers at the back, along with Simon Church.

More likely to get Danny Pugh

or some bloke called Steeple!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024