Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... 09:01 - May 4 with 2161 viewsKieran_Knows

... from Bristol City.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:10 - May 4 with 2055 viewstrncbluearmy

Hope he's good or lucky
Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:17 - May 4 with 1979 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is that an immediate appointment or another June 1st one?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:19 - May 4 with 1967 viewsSteve_M

This is very surprising.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:24 - May 4 with 1888 viewsDanTheMan

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:19 - May 4 by Steve_M

This is very surprising.....

I'm in shock.

With less sarcasm though, genuinely glad we're going to have people in handling this sort of thing from now on instead of lumping everything on O'Neill / the manager.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 9:25]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Whatever anyone does..... on 09:25 - May 4 with 1887 viewsBloots

....they should not read the Bristol City forum for their fan views on this.

His nickname appears to be "Toilet" Rolls.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:25 - May 4 with 1872 viewsSwansea_Blue

Presumably this is the guy who left City recently and we were all expecting to come here? The one who some City fans are happy to see the back of because of their terrible injury record? (Not that there is necessarily a connection between him and their injuries).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:25 - May 4 with 1866 viewshammo56

Lets hope that the Bristol City fans thoughts of him and Ashton are wrong.
Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:30 - May 4 with 1800 viewsSteve_M

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:24 - May 4 by DanTheMan

I'm in shock.

With less sarcasm though, genuinely glad we're going to have people in handling this sort of thing from now on instead of lumping everything on O'Neill / the manager.

Yep. Also the speed that these appointments have been made is encouraging, all too often under ME we would still be waiting for him to sign it off.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:41 - May 4 with 1668 viewsrickw

Bristol City fans have been very unhappy with him - they've had injury problems like we had in the first half of this season.

Hopefully with what we already have and any extra knowledge and experience he brings things will improve here

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:55 - May 4 with 1575 viewsChurchman

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:25 - May 4 by Swansea_Blue

Presumably this is the guy who left City recently and we were all expecting to come here? The one who some City fans are happy to see the back of because of their terrible injury record? (Not that there is necessarily a connection between him and their injuries).

Well, unless he is the Bristol Axe Murderer he’s going have to go some to make the injury and conditioning situation at ITFC any worse. Our team can’t manage more than 45 mins without running out of gas at the moment.
Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 10:04 - May 4 with 1504 viewsdavblue

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 09:24 - May 4 by DanTheMan

I'm in shock.

Not being run on the cheap is nice to see.

It may not work out here for these individuals but nice to see backroom staff being appointed in key infrastructure roles, something that's been sorely lacking for a number of years under Evans.
Whatever anyone does..... on 10:58 - May 4 with 1329 viewschrismakin

Whatever anyone does..... on 09:25 - May 4 by Bloots

BC have had a horrid time this season injury wise, but alot of them have been muscle injuries which alot of clubs including Liverpool have struggled with through the pandemic.

What the fans don't take time to understand and Ashton tried to get them to understand, through the various level of lockdown it resctricted a lot of the usual stuff you would do with players to aid their recovery, things like water treatments etc all had to be put on hold.

They go back to his time as Westham and moan about him regarding Andy Carroll - it's Andy carroll! and at Arsenal Jack Wilshire, its Jack Wilshire! sometimes players just can't be helped.

For me, the fact he has worked for Arsenal and Chelsea is good enough for me to welcome him to our club, you dont get a job their without knowing your stuff.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Whatever anyone does..... on 11:07 - May 4 with 1267 viewsSomethingBlue

Whatever anyone does..... on 09:25 - May 4 by Bloots

Classic case of recency bias from their fans though, with all this — they've had one not-good year out of how many.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 11:17 - May 4 with 1192 viewsXYZ

A "conditioning" coach with a beer belly?

Do as I say ...
Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 11:29 - May 4 with 1132 viewsSouperJim

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 11:17 - May 4 by XYZ

Do as I say ...

If that's a beer belly, I'm in serious trouble.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 11:56 - May 4 with 1042 viewsmonty_radio

Andy Rolls appointed 'Director of Performance'... on 11:17 - May 4 by XYZ

Do as I say ...

But look at that mean intent on his face!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024