Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieron Dyer 21:36 - May 4 with 3374 viewsNthQldITFC

Kieron speaking very, very well on BBC Suffolk at the moment. We must make sure, whatever the pathway, that he stays at ITFC.

Edit: spelling corrected, sorry, (ashamed).
[Post edited 5 May 2021 8:57]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Keiron Dyer on 21:39 - May 4 with 3284 viewsunstableblue

What were his main points/messages??

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Keiron Dyer on 21:44 - May 4 with 3167 viewsNthQldITFC

Keiron Dyer on 21:39 - May 4 by unstableblue

What were his main points/messages??

Quite wide-ranging but talking a lot about everybody taking responsibility, to paraphrase. Really concise and to the point, sounds like he knows how to encourage players at the same time as showing them where they are going wrong to me. I hope, after hearing that, that he is PCs number two next season.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Keiron Dyer on 21:45 - May 4 with 3139 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Keiron Dyer on 22:40 - May 4 with 2574 viewsSE1blue

Keiron Dyer on 21:45 - May 4 by BryanPlug

I will be really upset if we lose Klug.

Have always felt like he was the heart of the club over the last 10 years when it’s soul was being removed.

He has to stay.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Keiron Dyer on 22:51 - May 4 with 2485 viewsgtsb1966

Keiron Dyer on 21:45 - May 4 by BryanPlug

He said a lot of things that Cook has said but in a more controlled manner shall we say. The bit about players having the chance to prove they are worthy of staying said it all for me. You could tell by the tone of his voice that they hadn't done it.
Keiron Dyer on 23:11 - May 4 with 2346 viewsPhilTWTD

I've just written up all 12 minutes of his presser.

Dyer: I’ve Probably Learnt More in This Last Seven Weeks Than in My Whole Coaching Career 4th May 2021 23:06
Kieron Dyer, the club’s U23s manager who has taken on a coaching role with the first team in recent weeks, took Town’s post-match press conference following the 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and believes the Blues have one of the best managers around in Paul Cook and that fans can look forward to exciting times ahead with the changes which are beginning to happen around the club. 27

Keiron Dyer on 23:14 - May 4 with 2311 viewsRyorry

Keiron Dyer on 23:11 - May 4 by PhilTWTD

Dyer: I’ve Probably Learnt More in This Last Seven Weeks Than in My Whole Coaching Career 4th May 2021 23:06
Kieron Dyer, the club’s U23s manager who has taken on a coaching role with the first team in recent weeks, took Town’s post-match press conference following the 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and believes the Blues have one of the best managers around in Paul Cook and that fans can look forward to exciting times ahead with the changes which are beginning to happen around the club. 27

Cheers Phil 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Keiron Dyer on 23:15 - May 4 with 2298 viewsRyorry

Keiron Dyer on 22:40 - May 4 by SE1blue

I will be really upset if we lose Klug.

Have always felt like he was the heart of the club over the last 10 years when it’s soul was being removed.

He has to stay.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Keiron Dyer on 23:58 - May 4 with 2164 viewsJ2BLUE

Brilliant read. Cheers Phil.

Love KD. Love that Cook has brought him into the first team picture.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Keiron Dyer on 00:35 - May 5 with 2094 viewsIllinoisblue

Thanks for doing that. Great read!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Keiron Dyer on 07:01 - May 5 with 1872 viewsBryanPlug

Keiron Dyer on 22:51 - May 4 by gtsb1966

He said a lot of things that Cook has said but in a more controlled manner shall we say. The bit about players having the chance to prove they are worthy of staying said it all for me. You could tell by the tone of his voice that they hadn't done it.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Keiron Dyer on 07:38 - May 5 with 1766 viewsDubtractor

That interview is a massive endorsement of Paul Cook isn't it?

Its a really good selection of thoughts and comments from start to finish actually.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Keiron Dyer on 08:10 - May 5 with 1695 viewsSteve_M

Keiron Dyer on 07:38 - May 5 by Dubtractor

That interview is a massive endorsement of Paul Cook isn't it?

Its a really good selection of thoughts and comments from start to finish actually.

It is very good, both on the immediate state of the team but also the wider state of the club. I think too often fans only judge the club on what they can see on the pitch but it has been clear for a long time that ME ran too much down behind the scenes which has had a detrimental impact on the whole club - it's as much a reason why we are facing a third season in the third division as Lambert.

I like Kieron's obvious enthusiasm and love for the club, I hope he can stay involved with the first team in a meaningful way. Not sure I want him to tie himself to Cook though, KD could be at the club a lot longer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Keiron Dyer on 08:19 - May 5 with 1652 viewsGuthrum

Keiron Dyer on 08:10 - May 5 by Steve_M

It is very good, both on the immediate state of the team but also the wider state of the club. I think too often fans only judge the club on what they can see on the pitch but it has been clear for a long time that ME ran too much down behind the scenes which has had a detrimental impact on the whole club - it's as much a reason why we are facing a third season in the third division as Lambert.

I like Kieron's obvious enthusiasm and love for the club, I hope he can stay involved with the first team in a meaningful way. Not sure I want him to tie himself to Cook though, KD could be at the club a lot longer.

I am beginning to wonder, with Richardson now tied to Wigan, whether Dyer is in the running to be his Assistant next season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Keiron Dyer on 08:21 - May 5 with 1635 viewsitfcjoe

Keiron Dyer on 08:19 - May 5 by Guthrum

I am beginning to wonder, with Richardson now tied to Wigan, whether Dyer is in the running to be his Assistant next season.

Think it is almost nailed on to be John McGreal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Keiron Dyer on 08:28 - May 5 with 1593 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Keiron Dyer on 08:21 - May 5 by itfcjoe

Oooh John McGreal.....Oooh John McGreal

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Keiron Dyer on 08:29 - May 5 with 1578 viewsGuthrum

Keiron Dyer on 08:21 - May 5 by itfcjoe

I wouldn't object to him, either. Solid management experience, with a dollop of previous ITFC connection on top.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Keiron Dyer on 08:39 - May 5 with 1536 viewsChurchman

Thank you. That interview give a really good insight. I hope there is a meaningful place for KD. He is passionate and wants to learn, in addition to the wealth and experience he has. That’s exactly what you want.

It is quite clear that he really rates Cook and what he’s tried to do. He is also disappointed in the attitude of some of the players, but is pleased about the off-field changes (interesting that he knows Rolls) and optimistic about the future. It’s all good.
Keiron Dyer on 09:17 - May 5 with 1407 viewsVic

Keiron Dyer on 08:19 - May 5 by Guthrum

I had hoped so, but to be honest, as much as that interview warmed the cockles of my heart, it also revealed how inexperienced he is. Is suspect at this stage where we are looking to take a giant step forward we need more experience in the places that really matter and 1st team coach has to be one of those key appointments.

But please, please, please, let’s keep KD (can’t remember how to spell his name properly) and let him get that experience with us as a club so he’s ready to step up next time.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024