Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... 19:51 - May 10 with 4071 viewsKieran_Knows

... on Instagram.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 19:52 - May 10 with 4001 viewsSamWhiteUK

How do you work that out?
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 19:53 - May 10 with 3986 viewssaffers12

Good
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 19:58 - May 10 with 3838 viewswkj

Do you have a link, I couldn't see any tell tale posts myself

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 19:58 - May 10 with 3830 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 19:52 - May 10 by SamWhiteUK

Because he's posted a picture of him with the caption 'Natural Beauty Caught Off Guard'?

Solid deduction there Sherlock.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:03 - May 10 with 3689 viewsEl_Fenix

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 19:52 - May 10 by SamWhiteUK

Edwards is well regarded and will have plenty of offers, some of which will be better than ours. I wish him well. He has pace and plays with a lot of heart and effort. If his first touch and his close dribbling were better, he would be an elite player.

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:05 - May 10 with 3632 viewsArnieM

If true, good. Edwards is far too inconsistent.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:09 - May 10 with 3566 viewsfranz_tyson

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:05 - May 10 by ArnieM

I’d take inconsistent over players who consistently can’t find the net. Some of these players weve given extensions to are starting to make Edwards look good.
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:51 - May 10 with 3123 viewsKieran_Knows

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 19:58 - May 10 by OriginalMarkyP

Because he's posted a picture of him with the caption 'Natural Beauty Caught Off Guard'?

Solid deduction there Sherlock.

His previous post was ‘last meal together’ which has now been deleted for the post you mention.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:52 - May 10 with 3090 viewsPJH

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:51 - May 10 by Kieran_Knows

His previous post was ‘last meal together’ which has now been deleted for the post you mention.

So does that mean that they are going to have another meal tonight?
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:55 - May 10 with 3033 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:52 - May 10 by PJH

So does that mean that they are going to have another meal tonight?

This is Norwood we are talking about here. He's probably got another three meals lined up. Turn up to pre-season training looking like Rik Waller.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 21:10 - May 10 with 2786 viewsBryanPlug

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:51 - May 10 by Kieran_Knows

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 21:19 - May 10 with 2635 viewsMeadowlark

I like Edwards. Agreed that his form has been a little inconsistent but on his day he can be a super old-fashioned style winger and also a goal scorer.

I, for one, hope he stays.

I think Norwood deliberately posts stuff just to watch the reaction.
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 21:20 - May 10 with 2609 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:05 - May 10 by ArnieM

No he's not, he's been near consistently crap, bar a couple of weeks over three seasons.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 21:24 - May 10 with 2550 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 21:19 - May 10 by Meadowlark

I like Edwards. Agreed that his form has been a little inconsistent but on his day he can be a super old-fashioned style winger and also a goal scorer.

I, for one, hope he stays.

I think Norwood deliberately posts stuff just to watch the reaction.

The problem with Edwards is that his 'days' are far too few and far between.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 21:27 - May 10 with 2488 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 20:03 - May 10 by El_Fenix

Edwards is well regarded and will have plenty of offers, some of which will be better than ours. I wish him well. He has pace and plays with a lot of heart and effort. If his first touch and his close dribbling were better, he would be an elite player.

AND, if he had whiskers, a tail and could lick his own b0llocks, he'd be a dog.

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 01:01 - May 11 with 1903 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 01:23 - May 11 with 1866 viewshoppy

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 21:24 - May 10 by BlueBadger

The problem with Edwards is that his 'days' are far too few and far between.

And more often than not, don't coincide with 'match days' either.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 01:27 - May 11 with 1861 viewsBonchosBicycle

At least Edwards always seems to look forwards and want to have a go, rather than looking for the safe sideways pass. His first touch can sometimes be poor but once he gets going he gets down to the byline well - just needs to work on his final delivery.
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 08:43 - May 11 with 1392 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Hold the front page..... “Norwood in fan wind up shocker”
Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 09:06 - May 11 with 1273 viewsSouperJim

Yeah, and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Edwards is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 09:27 - May 11 with 1164 viewsjayessess

Norwood seeming to confirm Edwards departure... on 01:27 - May 11 by BonchosBicycle

At least Edwards always seems to look forwards and want to have a go, rather than looking for the safe sideways pass. His first touch can sometimes be poor but once he gets going he gets down to the byline well - just needs to work on his final delivery.

I would hope we're moving beyond this kind of "at least" this Summer.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024