Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts 13:14 - May 19 with 2972 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone got anything? If it's fake, make it a good un!
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:22 - May 19 with 2522 viewsitfcjoe

Looking seriously at Colby Bishop

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:23 - May 19 with 2506 viewsOsborneOneNil

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:22 - May 19 by itfcjoe

Nice! Cheers Joe.

Happy with that?
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:23 - May 19 with 2504 viewstractorboy1978

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/everton-youngsters-ipswich-might-consi

Not info but I suspect we will end up with a couple of these here next season and Connolly almost a cert.
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:23 - May 19 with 2514 viewshype313

Reading between the lines from the latest KOA pod, sounds like Sonny Bradley is a done deal, Stuart didn't want to fully commit, but you got the impression that it is imminent.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:24 - May 19 with 2486 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Luciano Civelli coming back. Def info. Had regional realignment surgery to become a scouser.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:25 - May 19 with 2486 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:23 - May 19 by hype313

Reading between the lines from the latest KOA pod, sounds like Sonny Bradley is a done deal, Stuart didn't want to fully commit, but you got the impression that it is imminent.

I thought similar. Watson added he was close to reporting it as 'Town closing in on Bradley'. So sounds like we may be down the line with that one.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:27 - May 19 with 2462 viewshype313

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:25 - May 19 by Kieran_Knows

I thought similar. Watson added he was close to reporting it as 'Town closing in on Bradley'. So sounds like we may be down the line with that one.

Potential new skipper too.

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:29 - May 19 with 2442 viewsVic

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:24 - May 19 by OriginalMarkyP

Luciano Civelli coming back. Def info. Had regional realignment surgery to become a scouser.

Now called Lucy

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:29 - May 19 with 2448 viewsitfcjoe

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:23 - May 19 by OsborneOneNil

Nice! Cheers Joe.

Happy with that?

I've liked look at him at Accrington, but would be weary seeing us pay a 7 figure fee for a player who is nearly 25 with no experience at a decent sized club.

I may be scarred by Jackson and Donacien - but does anyone who leaves ACcrington do well? Or are they just such a unique story/club that they get so much more out of their players

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:29 - May 19 with 2437 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:23 - May 19 by hype313

Going big there with the "imminent" word! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:30 - May 19 with 2428 viewshype313

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:29 - May 19 by Ewan_Oozami

Going big there with the "imminent" word! :-)

I'm happy to put my balls on the chopping block, obviously others have to be a little more careful...

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:30 - May 19 with 2417 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:29 - May 19 by itfcjoe

I've liked look at him at Accrington, but would be weary seeing us pay a 7 figure fee for a player who is nearly 25 with no experience at a decent sized club.

I may be scarred by Jackson and Donacien - but does anyone who leaves ACcrington do well? Or are they just such a unique story/club that they get so much more out of their players

7 figures?! Surely not again (as you've said).

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:31 - May 19 with 2414 viewshype313

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:29 - May 19 by itfcjoe

I agree, also doesn't fit the "think higher" narrative.

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:36 - May 19 with 2378 viewsBlueBlood90

Josh Windass has done alright for himself since leaving Accrington but he's one of few!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:40 - May 19 with 2368 viewsPhilTWTD

I was told it's done and dusted by a source earlier in the week, so barring being gazumped before pen is put to paper I think he'll be here next season.
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:42 - May 19 with 2299 viewshype313

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:40 - May 19 by PhilTWTD

I was told it's done and dusted by a source earlier in the week, so barring being gazumped before pen is put to paper I think he'll be here next season.

Boom, the one and only time I used the word imminent it rings true!

Put me on the payroll.

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:45 - May 19 with 2250 viewsOsborneOneNil

Whoah! 7 figures!! Seems a lot.

Seeing the Bolton play off again this week, I want a Marcus Stewart, absolute hero.
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:51 - May 19 with 2175 viewsKeno

I wonder we could ever reach the heights of someone starting a rumour (I think is was Cotty) about signing a couple of Spanish youngsters which ends up with the manager being asked about them in a press conference

TWTDs!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:52 - May 19 with 2153 viewssaffers12

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:22 - May 19 by itfcjoe

would love that
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:54 - May 19 with 2129 viewsBlueBlood90

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:40 - May 19 by PhilTWTD

Helluva signing.

I certainly thought Championship clubs would be in for him what with being available on a free.

Reckon he could take the armband next season Phil?

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:55 - May 19 with 2107 viewsKieran_Knows

Really would be a fantastic signing to get in early doors.

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 13:56 - May 19 with 2092 viewsStokieBlue

Excellent.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 15:04 - May 19 with 1793 viewsSWGF

Some serious Dynasty/Neighbours mash-up going on there

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 15:07 - May 19 with 1764 viewsBeckets

They could have Jackson and Donacien back in part exchange.
I'm Missing the 'We are linked with...........' posts on 15:24 - May 19 with 1666 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just WhatsApp'd my two Sons over in Nottingham , the eldest living on the same estate as CB where as my youngest is really good mates ....if I hear anything I'll let ya know

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024