Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust 10:35 - Oct 15 with 1554 viewsitfcjoe

Exactly the sort of thing I was talking about getting legends involved in the club the other day.

2 more to be announced today, hopefully the calibre remains as high

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:36 - Oct 15 with 1531 viewsKieran_Knows

Good move from the club.

Presume Butcher will be another.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:38 - Oct 15 with 1515 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Reckon they'll leave best til last
Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:42 - Oct 15 with 1474 viewsITFC_Forever

Terry Butcher is an obvious suggestion....

Another I would love to see return to the club in some capacity is Simon Milton. He is / was a great ambassador for the club and would be warmly welcomed back by fans.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:44 - Oct 15 with 1453 viewsPattiswickBlue

My guesses would be Milton and Butcher as the next two.
Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:44 - Oct 15 with 1445 viewsChrisd

This is a good move by the club. Although we are still finding our way on the pitch, I'm really impressed with how we are going about things off it. A completely different approach to when ME was at the helm.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 10:45]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:46 - Oct 15 with 1415 viewsRomeo4

Great to have him back involved in the club. Speaks very well and positively in his interview on the club site. Well done Mark Ashton.
Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:49 - Oct 15 with 1388 viewshoppy

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:44 - Oct 15 by PattiswickBlue

My guesses would be Milton and Butcher as the next two.

Possibly Russell Osman? He's been at quite a few games recently...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:50 - Oct 15 with 1381 viewsJakeITFC

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:38 - Oct 15 by abracaDOBRA_

Reckon they'll leave best til last

Leon?
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:56 - Oct 15 with 1332 viewsKieran_Knows

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:49 - Oct 15 by hoppy

Possibly Russell Osman? He's been at quite a few games recently...

Did he scout Mings?

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:57 - Oct 15 with 1325 viewshoppy

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:50 - Oct 15 by JakeITFC

Leon?

It's Natasha Thomas and Conor Chaplin as the other two - just announced.

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:57 - Oct 15 with 1317 viewshoppy

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:56 - Oct 15 by Kieran_Knows

Did he scout Mings?

Not sure. Would've mentioned it if he had, I would think...

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:57 - Oct 15 with 1316 viewsBeckets

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:57 - Oct 15 by hoppy

It's Natasha Thomas and Conor Chaplin as the other two - just announced.

Brilliant move to involve Natasha Thomas.
Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:59 - Oct 15 with 1302 viewshoppy

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 10:57 - Oct 15 by Beckets

Brilliant move to involve Natasha Thomas.

Absolutely. All time leading scorer for ITFC Women.

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 11:05 - Oct 15 with 1262 viewsSitfcB

Chaplin and Thomas...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 11:18 - Oct 15 with 1180 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

What is the point of that.

Would much rather fans be involved.
Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 11:34 - Oct 15 with 1110 viewsKieran_Knows

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 11:18 - Oct 15 by BlueBlueBluex2

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 12:09 - Oct 15 with 1025 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 11:34 - Oct 15 by Kieran_Knows

Corporate Guff, it will die a slow death until it is reinvented again in 18 months.
Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 940 viewsBlueBadger

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 11:18 - Oct 15 by BlueBlueBluex2

If they were to appoint anyone of us lot to that job they should be disbanded instantly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Matt Holland one of 3 new trustees to Community Trust on 13:18 - Oct 15 with 906 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Big fan of Conor Chaplin, I had a chat to him after the game the other week very briefly, and from the interviews that I've seen of him, he seems like a really good guy.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024