Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning 21:53 - Mar 6 with 3205 viewsMullet

I can only imagine what it is like to camera.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 23:20 - Mar 6 with 2708 viewschicoazul

Just for balance and because im exactly this sort of person; Zelenskiy was heavily implicated in the Panama Papers a few years back.

For anyone interested; https://www.theguardian.com/news/2021/oct/03/revealed-anti-oligarch-ukrainian-pr
[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 23:22]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 23:30 - Mar 6 with 2664 viewsjeera

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 23:20 - Mar 6 by chicoazul

Just for balance and because im exactly this sort of person; Zelenskiy was heavily implicated in the Panama Papers a few years back.

For anyone interested; https://www.theguardian.com/news/2021/oct/03/revealed-anti-oligarch-ukrainian-pr

I don't doubt for a moment this man, who has made it to where he is through a mixture of talent and determination is far from squeaky clean.

I'm not sure what it has to do with his country's current predicament though or how it's helpful to their people to try to undermine him right now.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 23:32 - Mar 6 with 2651 viewsreusersfreekicks

Hmm not quite war and muder is it
Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 03:26 - Mar 7 with 2545 viewsBondiBlue

It's not really balance because it's completely unrelated.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:09 - Mar 7 with 2425 viewsPassionNotAnger

To quote an annoying and repetitive one-trick pony - “nobody cares”

Much like you telling people nobody cares about the party’s, given the situation this man is in, how is is leading his country and how he is standing up to Putin, Nobody will care about his past right now.

You aren’t being balanced, you are tying to be contrary or perhaps edgy. A sh1t Paz tribute act in some ways perhaps
Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:15 - Mar 7 with 2395 viewsFixed_It

Well carry on then, Putin. Do your worst!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:46 - Mar 7 with 2335 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trying to discredit a brave and inspirational man whilst he is trying to defend his country from being overrun by a fascist regime, is not in the interests of balance.

Especially as antisemites and Putin apologists are taking the story and twisting it to turn people against Zelensky and feed into Putin’s claim that he is de-nazifying Ukraine.

[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 8:05]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:58 - Mar 7 with 2307 viewsMattinLondon

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 03:26 - Mar 7 by BondiBlue

Yeah, but apparently he’s that ‘sort of person’. So, whatever.
Login to get fewer ads

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:59 - Mar 7 with 2302 viewschicoazul

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 03:26 - Mar 7 by BondiBlue

I think it’s tangentially related and pertinent to discussions about his character and the ongoing situation.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 08:04 - Mar 7 with 2280 viewschicoazul

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:46 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

Trying to discredit a brave and inspirational man whilst he is trying to defend his country from being overrun by a fascist regime, is not in the interests of balance.

Especially as antisemites and Putin apologists are taking the story and twisting it to turn people against Zelensky and feed into Putin’s claim that he is de-nazifying Ukraine.

[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 8:05]

I sort of agree but can’t help but get annoyed at the hagiographic reception for every word he utters. And it’s not like there are any more than a couple of hundred people who read (and many magnitudes less who care) what I wrote so I’m not doing much to discredit him other than relaying a simple fact.

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 09:55 - Mar 7 with 2130 viewsGlasgowBlue

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 08:04 - Mar 7 by chicoazul

I sort of agree but can’t help but get annoyed at the hagiographic reception for every word he utters. And it’s not like there are any more than a couple of hundred people who read (and many magnitudes less who care) what I wrote so I’m not doing much to discredit him other than relaying a simple fact.

On this occasion, my humble advice to you would be to read the room.

Iron Lion Zion

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 10:31 - Mar 7 with 2083 viewsBlueBadger

Ah yes, just what everyone needed. Bothsidesing form a man who thought it was genuinely clever to quote a terrorist in his sig.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 10:36 - Mar 7 with 2043 viewsBlueBadger

This is a very long winded and wordy 'I'm just asking questions here'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 10:44 - Mar 7 with 2006 viewsBlueBadger

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:59 - Mar 7 by chicoazul

I think it’s tangentially related and pertinent to discussions about his character and the ongoing situation.

That's a very long-winded way of saying 'yes, I know, but I'm just trying to be edgy here'.

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 10:50 - Mar 7 with 1994 viewsBlueBadger

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 23:32 - Mar 6 by reusersfreekicks

Hmm not quite war and muder is it

It's 'yes, but Keir Starmer bought his mum a donkey sanctuary' in its right wing desperation to bothsides.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 10:51]

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 13:15 - Mar 7 with 1847 viewschicoazul

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 09:55 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

On this occasion, my humble advice to you would be to read the room.

Hey, you know me.

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 13:30 - Mar 7 with 1802 viewsJ2BLUE

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 13:15 - Mar 7 by chicoazul

Hey, you know me.

We used to agree on so much.

Genuinely can't work out which of us has changed!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 14:12 - Mar 7 with 1732 viewseireblue

So other people talking about someone annoys you.

So you post a negative thing about that someone.

That’s a pretty childish response in any circumstance.

“We think Ed Sheeran is a brilliant song writer” “Yea but he had a lot of money behind him in the early years”

Still, good to see, nothing stops a dedicated edgelord.
Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 18:22 - Mar 7 with 1590 viewsMullet

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 07:59 - Mar 7 by chicoazul

I was complimenting his oratory/rhetoric not his character. No different to Churchill who was a proper bastard, but undeniable leader in similar circumstances.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 18:41 - Mar 7 with 1563 viewschicoazul

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 13:30 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

We used to agree on so much.

Genuinely can't work out which of us has changed!

You.

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 18:42 - Mar 7 with 1560 viewschicoazul

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 14:12 - Mar 7 by eireblue

So other people talking about someone annoys you.

So you post a negative thing about that someone.

That’s a pretty childish response in any circumstance.

“We think Ed Sheeran is a brilliant song writer” “Yea but he had a lot of money behind him in the early years”

Still, good to see, nothing stops a dedicated edgelord.

A *true* negative thing.

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 18:51 - Mar 7 with 1531 viewsBluesky

Just for balance: Is Zelensky killing innocent civilians, or is he trying to save his people? I'd rather have him in my lifeboat than Putin.
Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 19:06 - Mar 7 with 1504 viewsGlasgowBlue

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 18:51 - Mar 7 by Bluesky

Just for balance: Is Zelensky killing innocent civilians, or is he trying to save his people? I'd rather have him in my lifeboat than Putin.

According to this bloke, he's a fascist who supports burning alive Russian speakers.

Another one of Putin's useful idiots.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 19:07]

Iron Lion Zion

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 19:14 - Mar 7 with 1492 viewsEireannach_gorm

You definitely don't want to be linked to the Pandora Papers.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/pandora-papers-all-tory-donations-vetted-says-

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10092985/Boris-Johnsons-Marbella-villa-

https://www.icij.org/investigations/pandora-papers/shakira-sachin-julio-celebrit
Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 19:32 - Mar 7 with 1455 viewsdominiciawful

Zelensky's speech just written down is stunning on 19:06 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

According to this bloke, he's a fascist who supports burning alive Russian speakers.

Another one of Putin's useful idiots.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 19:07]

He has a very kickable face.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024