Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street 08:12 - Jul 27 with 1844 viewsKeno

about Celina, Hirst, Bonne or Ronaldo

come on whats the def info (actually or bullsh1t I dont mind either)

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 08:25 - Jul 27 with 1791 viewshomer_123

I'm afraid I could only help with the Leif Davis one.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 08:34 - Jul 27 with 1752 viewsVic

Aaron Ramsey. That’s all.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 10:18 - Jul 27 with 1635 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Norwood returning and Stoichkov coming out of retirement.

Stadium to renamed Clive Baker Stadium of Seriousness.

Gazza as Kitman/Baker.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 10:24 - Jul 27 with 1614 viewshoppy

I woke up with a bit of a sore shoulder - it hurts a bit. If you take the word 'hurts' and juggle the last couple of letters, that becomes 'hurst' which is almost like 'Hirst'... does this mean today is the day of Hirst... I can't see any other reason other than that being a sign.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 10:33 - Jul 27 with 1563 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 10:24 - Jul 27 by hoppy

I woke up with a bit of a sore shoulder - it hurts a bit. If you take the word 'hurts' and juggle the last couple of letters, that becomes 'hurst' which is almost like 'Hirst'... does this mean today is the day of Hirst... I can't see any other reason other than that being a sign.

I woke up in the night with a sore shoulder too. It really Hurts still.

Two of us? How much more evidence do you need? Someone better tell bedsheet Rich, so he can confirm it on Tw@tter.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:35 - Jul 27 with 1410 viewsPlums

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 10:33 - Jul 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

I woke up in the night with a sore shoulder too. It really Hurts still.

Two of us? How much more evidence do you need? Someone better tell bedsheet Rich, so he can confirm it on Tw@tter.

Me as well but that was due to going kayaking last night for the first time in years.
My shoulder AND hip Hirst so it must be true

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:39 - Jul 27 with 1382 viewshoppy

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:35 - Jul 27 by Plums

Me as well but that was due to going kayaking last night for the first time in years.
My shoulder AND hip Hirst so it must be true

Hmmm.. the hip as well as the shoulder is a bit of a switch from just shoulder?... so the link between hurts and the hip switch can only mean Hirst to Ipswich... can't it?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:50 - Jul 27 with 1319 viewsBluebell

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:39 - Jul 27 by hoppy

Hmmm.. the hip as well as the shoulder is a bit of a switch from just shoulder?... so the link between hurts and the hip switch can only mean Hirst to Ipswich... can't it?

Yes but my friend Lena wondered if she should sell a few things on EBay.

I just said “Yes, sell Lena”.

Omen or not?

Sorry that’s the best I can come up with.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 13:00]
Login to get fewer ads

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:53 - Jul 27 with 1303 viewsBluebell

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:39 - Jul 27 by hoppy

My friend Lena asked me if she should get rid of some items on Ebay.

I said “Yes, sell Lena”

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:56 - Jul 27 with 1278 viewshoppy

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:53 - Jul 27 by Bluebell

My friend Lena asked me if she should get rid of some items on Ebay.

I said “Yes, sell Lena”

Double post.. clearly means a double signing?

Surely?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:59 - Jul 27 with 1252 viewsBluebell

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:56 - Jul 27 by hoppy

Surely?

You are probably right.

How did that happen? I just wanted to correct a spelling mistake and it posted it again.
So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 13:40 - Jul 27 with 1145 viewsMatt_Netherlands

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:56 - Jul 27 by hoppy

Surely?

“Multiple sources have confirmed…..”
So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 13:47 - Jul 27 with 1117 viewsNthQldITFC

I just bumped into a fella who taught David Batty, and he kept gibbering on about an Argentinian striker...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 13:50 - Jul 27 with 1095 viewsclive_baker

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 10:18 - Jul 27 by OriginalMarkyP

Norwood returning and Stoichkov coming out of retirement.

Stadium to renamed Clive Baker Stadium of Seriousness.

Gazza as Kitman/Baker.

Not serious, just bored sh1tless of your tedious posts. You could put a glass eye to sleep.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 14:05 - Jul 27 with 1043 viewsVic

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 13:47 - Jul 27 by NthQldITFC

I just bumped into a fella who taught David Batty, and he kept gibbering on about an Argentinian striker...

Batty was talking about his tutor?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 14:38 - Jul 27 with 952 viewsFrimleyBlue

It's doesn't Mata if celina isn't joining.......

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 14:45 - Jul 27 with 927 viewsBlueBoots

We've given up on Celina and Hirst - KMcK has persuaded a couple of former players from his previous club to join us instead...Mata and Cavani incoming

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 14:57 - Jul 27 with 866 viewsNthQldITFC

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 14:05 - Jul 27 by Vic

Batty was talking about his tutor?

Actually, to be honest, it's a second-hand story. The fella I met was talking about Batty's tutor. I'm not sure there was anything in it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 15:01 - Jul 27 with 852 viewsmo_itfc

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 12:50 - Jul 27 by Bluebell

Yes but my friend Lena wondered if she should sell a few things on EBay.

I just said “Yes, sell Lena”.

Omen or not?

[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 13:00]

My other half needs an electrician, we know one, be he isn't that good... but we need one in a hurry.

She said: "Ron'll do"

Someone dust of the number 7 shirt, Ronaldo signing imminient.

you're post is now no longer the worst!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 17:57 - Jul 27 with 681 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Surely?

Celina and his Dad. That’s what he’s been banging on about all summer!

Poll: Our final position

So which one of you "ITKers" has the latest word on the street on 18:01 - Jul 27 with 669 viewshoppy

Also, just heard we're just waiting on a reply from Lazio to make sure there isn't a fixture clash before we can make a big announcement...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024